The BaggyGreens Thread

A glowing endorsement by one of our greats to a budding great.

The consistency and threat in his bowing this match has been really exciting.

I’d actually say he’s been our 3rd best bowler this match, obviously behind Boland and also Cummins who apart from the no balls has bowled extremely well in this second innings.

The consistency and threat in his bowing this match has been really exciting.

I’d actually say he’s been our 3rd best bowler this match, obviously behind Boland and also Cummins who apart from the no balls has bowled extremely well in this second innings.
Green has been better than Starc and at times the equal of his skipper for mine. Cummins has not played cricket for three months, diabolical by CA, and the rust has shown this game.

Marnus has been gritty in his two innings, but has clearly struggled at times as he is batting too far out of his crease in order to negate the LB. Problem with this is he has less time to see and play these balls that jump off a good length. Three or four times he has been whacked on the glove and dropped his bat in pain. This ploy is not working Marn as we need you in the Ashes not sitting in the sheds with a busted hand.

Last edited:
Aussies still in the driving seat to take the TROPHY with India needing a record fourth innings score. Gotta say we have made it bloody easy for them with some rubbish bowling by Cummins before tea and Starc after. I am dropping Starc and hope CA goes with a Hazlewood/Boland opening partnership.

I suppose the Indians called it an arrogant act. They can be rather over sensitive the boys from the sub continent. They also kicked up a stink over the low catch by Green with a freeze frame showing clearly his fingers under the ball. A bit petulant and immature by Gill who was the instigator.

According to ICC rules, if the WTC Final is drawn, tied or abandoned, Australia and India will be declared joint World Test Championship winners, even tho Australia topped the WTC 2021-23 points standings.
Rip off. We certainly dont want to be joint world champions so show no mercy boys.

Shubman Gill should be suspended for that tweet following his dismissal last night.

Fed up to the back teeth of these cocky, self entitled Indians.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Shubman Gill should be suspended for that tweet following his dismissal last night.

Fed up to the back teeth of these cocky, self entitled Indians.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Green is now being abused by Gill Stans because he’s a cheater.

There’s people telling him to go to hell on one of his Insta posts.

It’s the fact that Gill did it in such a passive aggressive, sooky way. If you’re going to show descent to umpires don’t do it like such a fucken bitch.

Back