The BaggyGreens Thread

Ussie with a rare failure this series castled by Wood. Beaten for pace with his footwork too slow.

I like that pair as my future openers. You reckon he has a temperament issue because of his low level of conversions. Have to agree. Converting is something Tim has battled since his junior days in Sydney. One day it will all click into gear and he will score ton after ton.

Yeah they look promising.

And yeah it’s the conversion issue, and whenever I’ve watching him in shield he always seems to get out driving.

Not a great last hour for us. This deck is doing plenty so they will have to bat on it too, sometime before tea I am guessing, after the loss of Smithy and Ussie.

Last edited:
Head and Marsh are a walking wicket on this deck if they attempt to survive.. best bet is to attack the bowling and they may get lucky.

England supporters really are the worst in the world by a long way. Apparently an England fan in the crowd asked a 55 year old female Australian to suck his d**k according to our papers tonight. Charming lot these Poms and they have the cheek to moan about our crowds. Hypocrites.

‘Hostility’: Fans riled up as Ashes tensions mount

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
England supporters really are the worst in the world by a long way. Apparently an England fan in the crowd asked a 55 year old female Australian to suck his d**k according to our papers tonight. Charming lot these Poms and they have the cheek to moan about our crowds. Hypocrites.

‘Hostility’: Fans riled up as Ashes tensions mount

FU**ER. Well suck up what Mitch Marsh was able to do to your attack Pommies. Just watched it, as good, even better than Stokes knock last week.

Last edited:
FU**ER. Well suck up what Mitch Marsh was able to do to your attack Pommies. Just watched it, as good, even better than Stokes knock last week.
Problem I see here is that cricket became too mainstream in the UK on the back of the famous 2005 Ashes. While it will never reach those levels I've sensed the seeping of the rotten culture in English football (soccer if you like) in English cricket the past decade or so. We wouldn't have seen that garbage in cricket 20 plus years ago.

Last edited:
Joe Root gone, now we need Stokes cheaply.

Deck looks slower with batting looking easier.

Now Bairstow chucks it away flashing at a Starc wide one.

Last edited:
Back