The best spinner?

• Anil kumble of india

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richie benaud of aus

• Dinesh kaneria of pak

• Total voters
I think there'll sooner be another Bradman than another Warne - Gidgeon Haigh.

Warne is the greatest bowler ever produced in this entire world - Muttiah Muralitharan.

Warne is the greatest bowler of all time - Glenn McGrath.

In my opinion Warne is the greatest cricketer who's ever lived - Ian Botham

Warne is the greatest cricketer to pick up a ball ever, and is the greatest bowler I have ever laid eyes on. - Brian Lara.

Shane Warne

Shane Warne, the Australian legendry leg spinner, is though to be one of the best legs spinners in the history of cricket. He is the leading wicket takers in the test cricket. He first took 650 wickets in test cricket. His flipper and accurate line and length make his bowls difficult to the batsmen. He is also I the verge of his 700 test and 300 ODI wickets. He holds the world record for taking highest 976 wickets in a calendar year. He is just a few runs behind from his 3000 test runs and he sis the highest test run corers without making any century. His test career started against India in 1991 but his debut match was and series was a nightmare for him. His famous wicket known as ‘Ball of the Century’ against Mike Gatting in the Ashes series in 1993 is considered as his best delivary where the ball pitching outside of the leg stamp and bouncing a bit made Gatting played on. He is involved in many controversies including his being positive in drug test during the 2003 world cup which resulted his 1 year ban form international cricket, controversy involving women and bookmakers. In spite of theses incidents he is still creating fear to the opponent batsmen and there is no doubt about his greatness.

Back