the best u/21 players in the wdca

weapons05/06

the best u/21 players in the wdca

hi fellas ive been asked to coach the wdca u/21 rep team just wondering if any1 knows of talent going around in the local willy comp names and who they play for would be great thanx WEAPONS 05/06
ive played in the willy comp and been apart of the u/21 team when i was younger its a bit sad that the wdca hasnt had the 21's for a few years now and im keen to get the best youngsters available any names would be a help;)

Re: the best u/21 players in the wdca

If Foots Utd is in your comp, they have a young sri lankan kid i think who goes well. Played against him in seniors last year. West Newport have a good young keeper bat as well.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;99513 said:
If Foots Utd is in your comp, they have a young sri lankan kid i think who goes well. Played against him in seniors last year. West Newport have a good young keeper bat as well.

yer thanx no ball but the clubs you have listed are in the vtca so those kids would probably play for the vtca u/21 side...:)
do u know the name of the keeper/batsman from west newport?

weapons05/06;99556 said:
yer thanx no ball but the clubs you have listed are in the vtca so those kids would probably play for the vtca u/21 side...:)
do u know the name of the keeper/batsman from west newport?

no idea.. ill look it up for you later. These guys are around the 16 years old range. So they might be in the junior comp but would be up to the standard required.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;99640 said:
East Keilor

did u play with steven brne he was coach thier wasnt he? a couple of years ago i played with him also back in my albion days

weapons05/06;99641 said:
did u play with steven brne he was coach thier wasnt he? a couple of years ago i played with him also back in my albion days

Hahahaha Brnesy. Yeah he was. Total ************ that bloke. Was he like that at Albion too?

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;99667 said:
Hahahaha Brnesy. Yeah he was. Total ************ that bloke. Was he like that at Albion too?

yer hes not like his brothers... i was an up an coming kid back then but i must say he did love himself coming from a kids point of view.....
east kielor they picked up many?
willy recruits are shaun borlaise (suns united), craig sheedy (c),adam vincent(ex player),steve sandri as coach looking forward to a big year....:)

weapons05/06;99365 said:
hi fellas ive been asked to coach the wdca u/21 rep team just wondering if any1 knows of talent going around in the local willy comp names and who they play for would be great thanx WEAPONS 05/06
ive played in the willy comp and been apart of the u/21 team when i was younger its a bit sad that the wdca hasnt had the 21's for a few years now and im keen to get the best youngsters available any names would be a help;)

ANY 1 ON HERE FROM THE WILLY COMP:confused:

Yep, i play in the willy comp for ANA, we have a young keeper in the twos, whos 16,Matthew Nightingale, very good hands, got asked to try out for Carlton, more interested in guitar thank playing serious cricket. Most likely will get a opportunity in the 1st this season.
good luck for the comming season.

ps what team do you play for?

forgot about another one, Andrew Hodgart, young 18 year old, very good straight bat, though not sure if his padding up this year.

WDCAcricketer;101031 said:
Yep, i play in the willy comp for ANA, we have a young keeper in the twos, whos 16,Matthew Nightingale, very good hands, got asked to try out for Carlton, more interested in guitar thank playing serious cricket. Most likely will get a opportunity in the 1st this season.
good luck for the comming season.

ps what team do you play for?

yer thanks for the info wdca i play for WILLY in the subbies and coach the reigning u/17a premiers at willy also.ive herd of matty does he play jnrs?if he does who with?
u to mate good luck for the season.........
ps.. what grade do u play?

I play for Werribee Centrals in the 17A's
Theres alot of young blokes who have a tonne of potential in the W.D.C.A:

Bryan Lawry (17B's Laverton mad batter retires every week, his team should be playin A's .. he would go oright in A's.. Along with Under 17's he plays in the 1's at Laverton)

Trent Jones (Played for Hoppers Club last year had the highest batting average in the 17B's , duno where he plays now)

William Phillips (Turned down an offer from Carlton United , most talented player ive seen in this comp but his heart is not fully into it)

Fin Adamson (Im pretty sure he plays at a big district club now , also a good footballer.. played 17A's for Willy last year and made 90 in the Grand Final)

Right Arm Speed;106446 said:
I play for Werribee Centrals in the 17A's
Theres alot of young blokes who have a tonne of potential in the W.D.C.A:

Bryan Lawry (17B's Laverton mad batter retires every week, his team should be playin A's .. he would go oright in A's.. Along with Under 17's he plays in the 1's at Laverton)

Trent Jones (Played for Hoppers Club last year had the highest batting average in the 17B's , duno where he plays now)

William Phillips (Turned down an offer from Carlton United , most talented player ive seen in this comp but his heart is not fully into it)

Fin Adamson (Im pretty sure he plays at a big district club now , also a good footballer.. played 17A's for Willy last year and made 90 in the Grand Final)

thanx RAS as for fin adamson i was the coach of the 17'as last year down at willy i know how he goes but he is concentrating on footy if not he would be playin in the subbies with me at willy:)

bryan lawry i watched him bat last year in the b's when willy played them at our home ground goes alright but would strugle in the a's...b's are crap and i would love for lavo to come up to the a's so we could give em a touch up...

i will look out for these boys

thanx anyway training starts on the 23rd oct at willy so get down there 4;30

did you hear about our tied match still havnt been beaten in 14 games
yarraville club lost 6 wickets in 7 balls needing 1 run to win lololololol

whats your name howd u go in the granny fina deserved a ton the way he battered

Ive just gone on the cricket website and Lavo have been pushed up to A's , this means now there will be no bye. This week they play Yarraville Juniors , i think they can get a win but when they play the Werribees and Willys they have no chance.

Right Arm Speed;106542 said:
Ive just gone on the cricket website and Lavo have been pushed up to A's , this means now there will be no bye. This week they play Yarraville Juniors , i think they can get a win but when they play the Werribees and Willys they have no chance.

interesting the granny re-play this week u playing:confused:

weapons05/06;106860 said:
interesting the granny re-play this week u playing:confused:

if we dont get a full side we can top up players from the u17s are u interested we get to play on carlton's ground willy's n also essendon's district grounds if u bowl quick that is

Back