The Lounge 2

Terrible news coming our way from Tasmania, 4 kiddies killed in an accident involving a bouncy castle, just shocking.

Really. Where do you find it on a IPhone.
Look at the apps. It's usually called "Recorder" or "Voicemail" or something similar. On an iPhone you'll find it as a Voice Memos app in the Utilities folder or go to the “extras” icon on the home screen.

Last edited:
Terrible news coming our way from Tasmania, 4 kiddies killed in an accident involving a bouncy castle, just shocking.
Five killed actually Jess. Dreadful. These bouncy castles should be banned or a regulation that they have to be harnessed solidly to the ground. This is not the first such fatality here either.

Five killed actually Jess. Dreadful. These bouncy castles should be banned or a regulation that they have to be harnessed solidly to the ground. This is not the first such fatality here either.
Yes saw it on the news earlier. Shocking.
I once read about a child being trapped in a bouncy castle as it was being deflated, the organisers failed to make sure it was free of kids before deflating it, can't remember the outcome but it's time to ban them now.

Five sets of parents in mourning today because of a combination of mother nature and negligence. There will a class action from this.. betting on it.

Five sets of parents in mourning today because of a combination of mother nature and negligence. There will a class action from this.. betting on it.
What's a class action Richie?

Terrible news here too, 4 young boys left unattended in a house have been killed in a fire.

What's a class action Richie?

Terrible news here too, 4 young boys left unattended in a house have been killed in a fire.

😥

Class action is a lawsuit filed or defended by an individual acting on behalf of a group. In this case the families of the five children I suspect.

I has planned to go away for the festive season but plans fell thru to guess what. 😡
Anyone else planning to go away over Chrissie?

You know we should have a cyber Chrissie party here. Post all things Christmassy. I have already posted my Santa.

Back