The Lounge 2

A new study published in the scientific journal Nature may finally have found the answers to what causes ageing..

Researchers from the University of Cologne in Germany have not only discovered that gene transcription - the process in which a cell makes an RNA copy of a strand of DNA - becomes faster with age but less precise and more error-prone; they also found that certain processes could help us reverse this decline.

It sure is Craig. A fresh start needs a reset for sure.
I am thinking I should put a new Avatar Theme Pic for each of our stories.

Good to hear your son didn't get Covid bad. I know a lady (old school friend) nearby me whose husband and son caught Covid. She's mid sixties with lung issues, was terrified of catching Covid and ran her home like a concentration camp with strict rules for hubby n son, and all tested daily.
At the end of a week she finally tested positive but had no symptoms at all. Another week passed and the whole household tested negative, and still my friend never had even one symptom.
It's a weird damn thing for sure. Her husband said he had the sorest throat pain ever.
My daughter had just about every symptom and was delirious, more than usual. She couldn't even remember her name and telling me tales of vomiting whilst sitting on the toilet with diarrhoea. The worst thing she said was what was happening to her mind with very painful and strange headaches...
Sounds awful Terry, hope your daughter is recovering now.
I've lost 2 colleagues to covid, one had issues with his lungs and a smoker, the other was just slightly overweight, both died at the beginning of the pandemic before the vaccines were invented.

Thanks Jessica, she's good now. My sister still suffers but is slowly improving, we hope. 🙏

That must have been awful when your two colleagues died from Covid. Those early days of Covid were harrowing indeed.

I have a niece in Paris who caught it bad in those very early days. She was an actress in a play and her role involved her kissing an actor on stage. She caught her bad Covid from that and took a painful month to recover.

Back