The Lounge 2

I'd disown him too. He's a traitor. She's married him for fame and fortune as her acting career was none existant. I'm not a royalist but he has brought shame onto the royal family.
You are missing one vital ingredient he fell in love with her, whether she was a gold digger or not. His choice of marriage partner should be respected by, at the very least his own family. How is he a traitor Jessica. I respect your opinion but we will have to agree to disagree on this.

We are waiting for the ice saints, too.
We had a max of 12C yesterday but the wind chill factor must have made the temp more like 3-5C. Same today, took Bonnie, my pooch for a walk this morning and was rugged up like I was at the South Pole. The wind was biting like a croc..

You are missing one vital ingredient he fell in love with her, whether she was a gold digger or not. His choice of marriage partner should be respected by, at the very least his own family. How is he a traitor Jessica. I respect your opinion but we will have to agree to disagree on this.
His nasty comments about his own family in his book Spare. I have my opinion and you have yours so agree to disagree 👍

The polar air flow, with almost gale force winds has finally left Sydney. Two nites in a row temps dropped to almost zero. This is rare here in my home town. Back to about 20C today.
There are no others.
YankeeCricketer YankeeCricketer , someblokecalleddave someblokecalleddave ,
Ljp86 and Zman Zman are also here, even @sharkman made an appearance the other day. So seems by us returning the other members have also returned..

Last edited:
View attachment 1852
Thomas or Terry you are more tech savvy than I, can you make this Jessica's avatar once she approves it.
I doubt it since we don't have access to her account.
She could easily do it herself by following these instructions:
1. Copy the image by clicking/tapping on it and store it on your mobile.
2. Go to your current avatar and click on Edit
3. Upload this image by clicking on Search and then go to gallery where it is stored.
That's it.

I doubt it since we don't have access to her account.
She could easily do it herself by following these instructions:
1. Copy the image by clicking/tapping on it and store it on your mobile.
2. Go to your current avatar and click on Edit
3. Upload this image by clicking on Search and then go to gallery where it is stored.
That's it.
I've done all this Thomas, believe me it won't work, I've tried so many times I've now given up.

Back