The Lounge 2

No doubt I have been to Cumberland Street as we have visited The Rocks occasionally over the years. Like that building in the two pics much of the area down there near Sydney Cove has been restored to their original design.
Wow what a scorching start to summer! 30 degrees here in the 'rat.
Been busy with getting christmas and birthday gifts because there are 5 birthdays and christmas to celebrate
Sounds like you are in for a busy Chrissie Sooz.

No doubt I have been to Cumberland Street as we have visited The Rocks occasionally over the years. Like that building in the two pics much of the area down there near Sydney Cove has been restored to their original design.

Sounds like you are in for a busy Chrissie Sooz.
Yes always busy at this time of year.
love it though.
three more birthdays two of them human other one is the dog's 4th birthday on christmas eve!

Last edited by a moderator:
Down to the last presents which are that of my pets. My dog and my cat are both going to get something.

My cat loves all things with catnip in them.
My dog loves things that aren't tennis balls.

So i'm thinking we will be getting Gizmo who is my cat some catnip infused toys.
And Rajah who is my dog a soft plush footy

Looking forward to finally picking up my almost brand new car this afternoon at 4pm after having waited for five weeks. A shame that it'll be dark and cold. Automatic drive, the first time on my own.🤗😎

I woke far too early again today. Still prefer to do this than not sleep at nite which has been the case lately. Not sure why my curse has returned but I have been on edge from all the sad happenings in my family. I suppose you question your mortality during times like these.

I woke far too early again today. Still prefer to do this than not sleep at nite which has been the case lately. Not sure why my curse has returned but I have been on edge from all the sad happenings in my family. I suppose you question your mortality during times like these.
You are not alone, mate. I, too, can't sleep sometimes and rather work on the PC the whole night than lie in bed sleepless. And so do a lot of forumites worldwide as can be seen from the time they post. Time zones taken into account, of course.

I've had trouble sleeping lately, due to the fact that we bought a new washing machine only for it to be faulty, so we returned it, but after nearly 2wks we're still waiting for a refund, I've been on the phone many times to the store only to be fobbed off, so yesterday I've started the legal process to make a claim in our county courts. We've worked hard to save for a new washing machine and can't afford to lose nearly £300. 😡

I've had trouble sleeping lately, due to the fact that we bought a new washing machine only for it to be faulty, so we returned it, but after nearly 2wks we're still waiting for a refund, I've been on the phone many times to the store only to be fobbed off, so yesterday I've started the legal process to make a claim in our county courts. We've worked hard to save for a new washing machine and can't afford to lose nearly £300. 😡
Jess I know exactly how you feel. We had a running battle with a manufacturer over a faulty stove. Good luck with your claim as we were told by legal people it was their word against ours and that we were wasting out time pursuing the matter further. We lost $200. 😡😡

Last edited:
Jess I know exactly how you feel. We had a running battle with a retailer over a faulty stove. Good luck with your claim as we were told by legal people it was their word against ours and that we were wasting out time pursuing the matter further. We lost $200. 😡😡
I've had a full refund Richie 👍
Thankfully I recorded my phone calls and the store manager had acknowledged that they would reimburse me on the recording 🤗

Shocking that you were left out of pocket 😡

Back