The Lounge

It took a few days for my account to be approved, I thought admin had forgotten about me 😆
Chief told me he had approved the three. Is is certainly baffling why people go to the trouble of joining a forum like ours.. no doubt they approve after navigating it, yet when their account is verified they get cold feet or some other reason to not post. Same on my Baby Boomer site. If I join a site I will know within the first few days whether I intend staying, but only after I have posted to gauge interest. To not post a word.. specially an introduction is totally beyond me.

Chief told me he had approved the three. Is is certainly baffling why people go to the trouble of joining a forum like ours.. no doubt they approve after navigating it, yet when their account is verified they get cold feet or some other reason to not post. Same on my Baby Boomer site. If I join a site I will know within the first few days whether I intend staying, but only after I have posted to gauge interest. To not post a word.. specially an introduction is totally beyond me.
Same here, I viewed this site and liked what I saw, so I joined, I'd like to be more active but work commitments get in the way. When I do login of an evening I am the only member here, I just browse around at my own leisure 🤗

Not fair Jessica that you are alone. Hasn't Vic Johnston been here. There should be other members from you hemisphere to join you.

I'm from Northern-Ireland, Hi Betty Boo and all cricket lovers, though the great game is not high
on first sport choices for most here ( soccer, rugby, motorbike racing etc more popular ) we do have
our diehard clubs, players and fans, to be sure 😍

Attachments

• 0_worzel-1.jpg
    0_worzel-1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm from Northern-Ireland, Hi Betty Boo and all cricket lovers, though the great game is not high
on first sport choices for most here ( soccer, rugby, motorbike racing etc more popular ) we do have
Vic we have been talking about trying to get a link up between you members in the north with us here in the south for a Chrissie online get together. Suggestion: due to the time difference between us, say you two log in Chrissie Eve pm. That will be our Chrissie Day morning.

Am sitting down next to my playful loud purring kitty. there are two games of cricket on. Hurricanes vs renegades and the day/night test match.
hope my renegades bounce back from last weeks defeat.

Wish you were in the same time zone as Richie & I Jessica... but we still make it work pretty well :thumbsu:
Yeah we've got it sussed Mal 🤗
Hello there 🙂
Are you the guy who has the chickens?

Vic we have been talking about trying to get a link up between you members in the north with us here in the south for a Chrissie online get together. Suggestion: due to the time difference between us, say you two log in Chrissie Eve pm. That will be our Chrissie Day morning.
Sounds good to me Richie👍
I'll try to post some Christmas related quizzes.

I like the cut of your gib Baggy, count me in, I'll record another classic cricket Vic poem from my archives of Christmas's past ☃

Back