THE NEW CHRISTMAS THREAD.

We do! Thanks, Jessica , I like the idea that you associate me with a cyclist since that's what I am. And the gloves come in handy, too, for various occasions and purposes. When used for driving, they'll even make me look elegant .

What can I get you in return? Perhaps a stylish Dyson Hot+Cool which you can use throughout the year when needed. As Ritchie said, you are very observant and imaginative.:thumbsu:
I love my present, thank you Thomas :thumbsu:
I take in everything you guys have told me, I knew I'd be buying you guys Christmas presents :D

Craig, I got you a top of the range desktop computer with an i9 processor with 12 cores at 4.7 mhz and 64 gig of DDR5 Ram, a 20tb ssd main Hard Drive and a 100tb secondary ssd HD back up drive. It's graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090. The best graphics card you can buy.
Of course it's got a great coolant cooling system and a top of the range 1000 watts Corsair power supply.
With Windows 11.9 ultra superdupper professional.
It comes with two AI's you can listen to as they argue about subjects and questions you pose. Office Elite is all built in and paid for fully plus a plethora of other utilitarian programs bolstered by top security defenses, top shelf peripherals, wireless, voice control, ....
The monititor is a 48" LG UltraGear.

Craig, I got you a top of the range desktop computer with an i9 processor with 12 cores at 4.7 mhz and 64 gig of DDR5 Ram, a 20tb ssd main Hard Drive and a 100tb secondary ssd HD back up drive. It's graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090. The best graphics card you can buy.
Of course it's got a great coolant cooling system and a top of the range 1000 watts Corsair power supply.
It comes with two AI's you can listen to as they argue about subjects and questions you pose. Office Elite is all built in and paid for fully plus a plethora of other utilitarian programs bolstered by top security defenses, top shelf peripherals, wireless, voice control, ....
What a gift Terry. My current computer was hand made by my son.
No one thought of the Seafood so I'll get that too:
View attachment 2514
What Aussie Christmas is not complete without an abundance of our own home grown seafood Terry. Even if on this occasion we are having a white winter one. A man hug for this and for my super duper present. 🤗

I hoped you guys would still be here as I woke early in order to catch you.

Last edited:
Lobster, oysters, a crab and shrimps I can identify but have never eaten.
Is that true? You dont know what your missing mate. Australia exports our best seafood and we Aussies have to often eat the inferior imported product. I do know that Australia and the EU are in the process of working out an equitable trade deal. You must try Aussie lobbies and crabs.

Wow. Is that the latest configuration you can get these days? Craig, you'll have to become a gamer to fully benefit from its performance. 😊

Here's a brilliant "Hallelujah" song for our Christmas Party by the sublime Leonard Cohen (Rip), live in London.

Leonard Norman Cohen (September 21, 1934 – November 7, 2016) was a Canadian singer-songwriter, poet, and novelist. Themes commonly explored throughout his work include faith and mortality, isolation and depression, betrayal and redemption, social and political conflict, and sexual and romantic love, desire, regret, and loss. He was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame, the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. He was invested as a Companion of the Order of Canada, the nation's highest civilian honour. In 2011 he received one of the Prince of Asturias Awards for literature and the ninth Glenn Gould Prize.

BornSeptember 21, 1934
Westmount, Quebec, Canada
DiedNovember 7, 2016 (aged 82)
Los Angeles, California, US
Resting placeShaar Hashomayim Congregation Cemetery, Montreal, Canada
Occupations
  • Singer-songwriter
  • musician
  • poet
  • novelist
Years active1954–2016

Leonard-Cohen.jpg