Things that annoy you

Re: Things that annoy you

Boris;368359 said:
And you are saying that down there in Ballarat!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are people up here, and the government, trying to get daylight savings for Queensland. What utter crap! We would be waking up in normal daylight as usual, the sun would come up at about 5:30 AM. Then where I live the sun would go down at about 7:30 PM. Up north further it wouldn't be until 8.30.

And how the hell are farmers supposed to cope with that? Cows can't tell the time. They would have to get up at 3 AM instead of 4.
It means that we don't get an extra hours sleep. So it feels like you are getting up at 6am when it is really 5am. :mad:

schwab2clarkson;368354 said:
Daylight savings. Seriously we don't need it.

Move to WA, where we don't feel the need to tamper with the clocks just for the hell of it. @|

Biggie;368465 said:
Daylight savings everywhere else but here in WA. Now Melb is 3 hrs in front..

Move to Melbourne then. @|

NT and Queensland don't have Daylight Saving. They don't need it either, just like WA doesn't.

Ljp86;368541 said:
Move to WA, where we don't feel the need to tamper with the clocks just for the hell of it. @|

Move to Melbourne then. @|

NT and Queensland don't have Daylight Saving. They don't need it either, just like WA doesn't.

Everyone's in bed by 9.00pm. As boring as Tassie.

The Wizz;368846 said:
How do they stalk you?
Copy and paste whatever it is I have posted and then post it up as a discussion point and then make stupid comments about whatever it is I have said.
There are some really odd people on that site.

schwab2clarkson;368880 said:
Copy and paste whatever it is I have posted and then post it up as a discussion point and then make stupid comments about whatever it is I have said.
There are some really odd people on that site.

Yes there are some very odd people on this site. Just look at Cold Case!:eek:
Dont get sucked in by clowns.

The Wizz;368885 said:
Yes there are some very odd people on this site. Just look at Cold Case!:eek:
Dont get sucked in by clowns.
I genuinely try not to get sucked in by clowns and idiots who want to pick on me all the time. I just hate it when they do it.

swifty_147;370066 said:
and playing footy in it
It all depends what position you play in the footy season. If you are a rover the wet and cold conditions are usually pretty good.

back to things that annoy me.

Negative people.
People who break wind at the exit door when you want to leave.

Back