• St Albans/Breakwater

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Alvie

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Irrewarra Beeac

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: VB 20/20 knock-out poll and discussion.

tim finnigan;289747 said:
nah he's an old man but not yellands old man, grovie to win a tight one but hopefully the swans can get up

tony grieg when u giving your pitch report

Smokin Joe;289851 said:
If you start stabbing people, i'm pretty sure you'll get the season, though Rissole and your other little pals will want it reduced to 2 matches! :D

i guess its better 2 have pals than have none....... like urself:eek:

wiseoldman;289861 said:
tony grieg when u giving your pitch report

no need for any pitch reports but ill try a mike larkin and give todays weather report! hopefully for marshalls sake the heavens open up about 12.30 and it pisses down till 6.30pm

gca_ipl;289608 said:
Swans have a full squad to choose from other than Jeremy Babb who is unavailable for work committments.

nice 6 man, thought u were guna put on a real show for me though. lol. also funny how its about 2 overs into the game and one jeremy babb who is unavailable due to work commitments walks past me with esky in hand. nice hands tsitas

ants14;290059 said:
nice 6 man, thought u were guna put on a real show for me though. lol. also funny how its about 2 overs into the game and one jeremy babb who is unavailable due to work commitments walks past me with esky in hand. nice hands tsitas
haha i did make mention of babbsy... as for tsitas drop... i missed it.. on me way to the bar but the old blokes in the stand gave him heaps.. and so they should

Well done to the South Boys on a comprehensive victory.

Turned out to be a fizzer of an encounter. No-one from Grovedale other than Cruikshank looked to have a crack at chasing down the 150 for victory. Hornett once again showed everyone why he is the best going around with a hard hitting 71*. Linke chipped in with some fine strokeplay late in South's innings.

Barry Tsitas raising his bat to the Sth Barwon supporters was one of the stupidest things i've seen on the field for a while. Either Grovedale didn't take this competition serious or it was a massive brain-freeze from their coach. Some of his fielding efforts also left alot to be desired.

Good crowd turned out but i think the strength of South's bowlers was too good for the Grovedale's batsmen, most punter's leaving Kardinia Park a little disapointed.

Good luck to the South Barwon player's in the next round.

Starting to worry about the sexuality of this thread.
Fordy is a top bloke but talking about his Rig, well we will leave that to the South Barwon Spa Party's at his house. . . LOL :D

Jurassic Park;290297 said:
Starting to worry about the sexuality of this thread.
Fordy is a top bloke but talking about his Rig, well we will leave that to the South Barwon Spa Party's at his house. . . LOL :D

hmmm, well he is trying to get up a South Barwon Men for all season's calendar, thus the push ups !! Not sure if there would be too many others to join him though !!

I do think we might have our first female poster to the blog though based on the comments made above from winnerwinnerchickendinner

hahaha nothing to worry bout here with my sexuality or sex,i give credit where its due! i would love to feature in the calender. pref december with a santa hat on!!!

South Barwon will play Mt Clear from Ballarat at the Geelong Cricket Ground on Sunday 18th Jan. Another game will be played at Kardinia Park West between the Mallee Murray and Western Country regions. The two winners will then play off in the Final at the Geelong Cricket Ground and the winner of that progresses through to the Semi Final stages. One more win here would see that team play off in the Grand Final at the G !! Not a bad goal to reach for.

was a good day:D
its not the be all and end all for us but we are having fun playing it.

plus its always nice to beat grovedale:p

Babies Arm;290370 said:
was a good day:D
its not the be all and end all for us but we are having fun playing it.

plus its always nice to beat grovedale:p

Good fun when your knocking pegs over two balls in:D:D

gca_ipl;290314 said:
South Barwon will play Mt Clear from Ballarat at the Geelong Cricket Ground on Sunday 18th Jan. Another game will be played at Kardinia Park West between the Mallee Murray and Western Country regions. The two winners will then play off in the Final at the Geelong Cricket Ground and the winner of that progresses through to the Semi Final stages. One more win here would see that team play off in the Grand Final at the G !! Not a bad goal to reach for.

dont 4get the ca$h bonus

gca_ipl;290314 said:

south barwon are no good and never will be good. you beat grovey in the 20/20 and celebrated like you won the flag. i think grovey still have the last laugh there cause they have got the trophy that means most, and to sing the song after the game hahaha what a joke. the club are a bunch of wanabe's.

Back