Victorian Premier Cricket 08/09

five80

Victorian Premier Cricket 08/09

OK, any rumours going around for the upcoming season of Premier cricket? I've heard Adam Dale to coach Melbourne, Graham Yallop to coach Hawthorn, Dempsey to Dandenong as a player.

Any others?

Re: Victorian Premier Cricket 08/09

Welcome to the site five80

Nick Jewell has headed off to Frankston

Herrick from St Kilda to South Melbourne. 3rd club in 3 years, personality issues?

five80;218575 said:
What has happened at St Kilda? They've lost so many players now!

Heard the coach agaisnt players, bit of issue. Jewell has moved down near Frankston so it was more of a lifestyle choice then "lets go and play better cricket"

Guru™;218574 said:
Welcome to the site five80

Nick Jewell has headed off to Frankston

Herrick from St Kilda to South Melbourne. 3rd club in 3 years, personality issues?

Nick's moving for family reasons.
He will probably have only 1 to 2 seasons left, he will be great for Frankston.

Would any of you guys know what sites are avialable or of any players that are interested in captain and/or coaching. I would appreciate being put on the right path.

Chris Harris coaching Northcote, Andrew Walton coaching Fitz/Donc, Jarrad Loughman coaching Richmond!

Small Cricket;218752 said:
Would any of you guys know what sites are avialable or of any players that are interested in captain and/or coaching. I would appreciate being put on the right path.

Hey small, which path do you want to be directed to?
A captain and coach role in the suburban scene, or are you interested in appointing a c$c for your club?

If so give me some details.:rolleyes:

David Alleyne is named Captain of Northcote, 3rd club in 3 years? Wonder what happened there?

five80;219097 said:
David Alleyne is named Captain of Northcote, 3rd club in 3 years? Wonder what happened there?

Has to be money

Gotta wonder with these guys if they are just jumping ship for money or a new challenge. Is there heart going to be fully committed to playing for them or he is going week to week thinking of when his next pay cheaque will be?

Archie Roach;218947 said:
Hey small, which path do you want to be directed to?
A captain and coach role in the suburban scene, or are you interested in appointing a c$c for your club?

If so give me some details.:rolleyes:

Sorry archie. My comment can be misread. I meant i am looking for a captain/coach or just a captain in the suburban scene.

typewriter;219173 said:
Does anyone know where Chris Rogers or Damian Wright are playing.

I heard a rumour that Rogers was heading south .....

Rogers has been signed by Essendon

I heard he wanted $15000 for the season not sure what the final figure was

what a selfish person. he wants 15,000 and he will hardly play any games. not a good asset to the club, wont be a club type person, just there to play cricket and go home.

Back