VTCA Cricket - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Cricket - General Chat

pups_magic;358754 said:
nick zajac from tulla. will he be a big player this year? worth recruiting?
Alot to prove this year... Averages around 18-20 as an opening bat, needs to improve on the field but I heard he's lost some major weight and looking very fit. Would be hard to pull from Tulla as they are very tight group. When switched on he hits the ball hard.

stinkyplayer;358347 said:
hey guys , a couple of things . trebba i think you are not being honest . i know the president of kingy and i can tell you for a fact that they never even tried to talk to pacholi at all , they never thought that they had a chance with a guy who is such a good player , why do you start rumours like this ? . please explain . another thing is that i also heard that matthew love has already gone from yarraville c.c. to coach st albans , any one confirm that .

McCammond went to st. albans. doubt they could afford to get love too under new points system.

stinkyplayer;358347 said:
hey guys , a couple of things . trebba i think you are not being honest . i know the president of kingy and i can tell you for a fact that they never even tried to talk to pacholi at all , they never thought that they had a chance with a guy who is such a good player , why do you start rumours like this ? . please explain . another thing is that i also heard that matthew love has already gone from yarraville c.c. to coach st albans , any one confirm that .

Just having a laugh hence the ":D" get a sense of humour!

Trebba;359009 said:

Hey guys i am on here trying to recruit someone to come down to Geelong for a hit of cricket and also securing a great job managing a new spotrs store thats about to open. i am after a proven, quality cricketer to the Grovedale cricket club. In the last 6 years we ve won and lost 2 flags in that period. Please get back to me asap if anyones keen

Trebba;359009 said:

hey guys i cant put much on here but let me know if anyones keen to play in Geelong with a successful club and a great job offered

i see the clerance page on the vtca has rutley on his way to airport west ???? wasnt be appointed captain of royal park ????

southern sledge;361682 said:
That is correct

rutley bowls pies! Last year he was gonna sign at strathmore, just chasing the $$. Couldnt skipper a dinghy that bloke! If they replace andreadis with rutley aiport west will be back in senior A the following season.

Anyone got a pridiction for the Senior Division top 4 this coming season? To me YCC and Airport West look like they'll be there abouts again.

Cash Man;362365 said:
Anyone got a pridiction for the Senior Division top 4 this coming season? To me YCC and Airport West look like they'll be there abouts again.

those two are dead certs in final four, Williamstown cyms will be in the mix along with Keilor and Mckinnon you would have thought

Wily Cy's you're kidding. I would think they should be trying not to go down after one year rather than playing finals!
YC, Airport West, Spotty and Sth Caul will all be around the mark....

One more year;362418 said:
Wily Cy's you're kidding. I would think they should be trying not to go down after one year rather than playing finals!

you can kick South Caulfield out of there

cherried_lid;363114 said:
Royal Park, Willi Cy's, Keilor all better choices than South Caulfield..

ppfftt... Willi CY's?!... Have some respect for a club that's been around the mark for a number of seasons now.

Willi's focus would surely be on consolidating their position in Snr Div for 2010/11.

Max;362370 said:
those two are dead certs in final four, Williamstown cyms will be in the mix along with Keilor and Mckinnon you would have thought

willy cy's have picked up 3 ex subbie players from willy........ a quality leggy an all rounder who bowls good heat(was picked in the subbies rep team)and smashes them everywhere and an opening bowler........

Max;362370 said:

willy cy's have picked up 3 ex subbie players from willy........ a quality leggy an all rounder who bowls good heat(was picked in the subbies rep team)and smashes them everywhere and an opening bowler........

all are around the 22-24 years of age......

One more year;362418 said:

not kiddin at all , you would most likely of said the same thing about airport west this time last year and look at what they have achieved in only their 1st year in senior division , willy cy's have recruited strongly and will be the surprise package this season im tipping , it will be interesting viewing anyway , good luck to all !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back