VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

7/564;235174 said:
Yes i no ed, but his brother dose not play there. Good bloke Ed

I know just get them mixed up. Have known Ed for a long time from when he lived on the other side of the river, good family. I may have played with him this year if he had returned my call!:cool:

Not many new signings at Royal Park this year.But things are looking promising. Ive got a few scores to settle this season and i am absolutely pumped and ready to go.

How is everyone's decks looking for the first game?

Has the footy season wrecked the square? I'm tipping the first round there will be a few under prepared or not prepared wickets available.

The Arthur St square is looking much better this year. Wicket should be good by late-November!! We can't be chasing more than 120 early in the season.

Not Out;235195 said:
How is everyone's decks looking for the first game?

Has the footy season wrecked the square? I'm tipping the first round there will be a few under prepared or not prepared wickets available.

The Arthur St square is looking much better this year. Wicket should be good by late-November. We can't be chasing more than 120 early in the season!!

Rob Cassell would need some of that Bruce Reid sticky tape if he was to return to the baggy blue.

Chunky Albers might be just the ticket for Aberfeldie Park but they'll need someone else to stand up. One man bands can't win flags - they just always come undone come finals time.

As for Bentleigh, that ground needs to be dug up.

Cash Man;235211 said:
Rob Cassell would need some of that Bruce Reid sticky tape if he was to return to the baggy blue.

Chunky Albers might be just the ticket for Aberfeldie Park but they'll need someone else to stand up. One man bands can't win flags - they just always come undone come finals time.

As for Bentleigh, that ground needs to be dug up.

That's the problem Cash Man usually they are all dancing to different tunes. They've only tasted finals once in 10 i think, I believe they might have some time share in Bendigo for the last 2 weekends in March:D

This message is directed for the person using nic "Oracle" Have noticed that you have been stating that you play for Kingsville Baptists and that you are a fast bowler who stands at an enormous height of over 6ft and basically that you are a top gun.

Then you go on and seem to know all about other sides that don't even play in the same grade as Kingsville Baptists, but you insist that you play with Kingsville when other forum users question you and put the heat on you.

So what am I getting at you may ask? Well everybody deserves a chance, so I am politely asking you to stop using Kingsville Baptists as the team to hide behind when you are slagging other teams, as you do not play for Kingsville, and all players at Kingsville have utmost respect for all teams they play against.

Millhouse;234306 said:
Breaking news from the green trackies. Turner spotted being dragged away from Telstra dome on Saturday night for stealing grog when people ran onto the ground to celebrate buddy's 100 goals. Apparently was wandering through the isles grabbing drinks off the floor and muttering what a waste of good booze. His 2 fat mates in "Pies" petrollium and "Do I really look like a dim sim" Taylor thought it was a food fest and had to be taken away to get their enourmous over filled guts drained. The food is now being shipped overseas to feed the starving millions. Aid workers have praised the actions of quick thinking ambulance drivers!

After being spoken to while ratting through bins outside the local pub apparently Turner is going around again?? Maybe the Pulican can shed some light on this and maybe an update from Vic police??

Yccc have paid 4 the service of Mantracker 2 help find turner and co
with a appearance on Taken out 4 the 3 of them on the cards.

2 points to make -

Kingsville Baptists are good blokes from what I can assatain. Always keen for a beer and good social rooms.

Aberfeldie Park are good blokes too, great afternoon teas. Fresh from the bakery down the road I reckon.
And the GIRLS ON THE RUNNING TRACK are magnificent!!!!! Tight shorts, (and tops) it's a great day all round. Especially if you jag a victory there.

guru 14 & cash man. take it easy on me boys I'm new to the forum. One of the old stagers at avondale said they will still be right up there. apparently the new coach is a gun team man and the players want to play for him and the place is really buzzing. a couple of good gets will see them right up there. very professional club. suares and albers were good for them over the past 5 years. somehow I can't see them finishing bottom 4. one bloke bowling smoke is bad enough. but two bowling smoke will seperate the men from the boys.

Grow Up;235289 said:
This message is directed for the person using nic "Oracle" Have noticed that you have been stating that you play for Kingsville Baptists and that you are a fast bowler who stands at an enormous height of over 6ft and basically that you are a top gun.

Then you go on and seem to know all about other sides that don't even play in the same grade as Kingsville Baptists, but you insist that you play with Kingsville when other forum users question you and put the heat on you.

So what am I getting at you may ask? Well everybody deserves a chance, so I am politely asking you to stop using Kingsville Baptists as the team to hide behind when you are slagging other teams, as you do not play for Kingsville, and all players at Kingsville have utmost respect for all teams they play against.

Well said Grow Up, I have always found KB to be mostly a good bunch of guys who love playing their cricket. VTCA north can't afford to lose sides like KB as they are gentlemen on the cricket ground and off.

Iwannause Yadunny;235305 said:
Is Glenn "Budda" Courts still playing at Greenvale this season. Heard that he may have moved elsewhere.

Budda is playing at greenvale and they have also picked up ex footscray and north melbourne bowler in Andrew Pizaro. Any other north A1 clubs got any handy recruits?
As a tullamarine player we have added two batsman two our stocks thus far

Apparently Greenvale are going straight into the Senior A competition after this season in the North A competition. They are only planning to pass through the competition. The story is they are a team of champions who plan to take all before them. They are talking it up at Greenvale. Throwing the cash around like the Abu Dhabi United Group. Hopefully for their sake ability will meet ambition. If it doesn't pan out they way they say it will, you could make a massive omelette and perhaps even a few quiches with all the eggs that will be on their faces.

Did I see Peter Russell Clarke with his grater saying, "Boys, as long as the eggs are not from battery hens, I'll bring the cheese for the omelette!"?

Dingo_Jones;235477 said:
guru 14 & cash man. take it easy on me boys I'm new to the forum. One of the old stagers at avondale said they will still be right up there. apparently the new coach is a gun team man and the players want to play for him and the place is really buzzing. a couple of good gets will see them right up there. very professional club. suares and albers were good for them over the past 5 years. somehow I can't see them finishing bottom 4. one bloke bowling smoke is bad enough. but two bowling smoke will seperate the men from the boys.

Scratchy should have the boys primed for a good year.
Might be hard without a few of the better players from last few years.

Is the Currator and Widdicombes pulling on the whites this year ??
Is it true that Wazza went to FUCC ??

Fatman from the valley. which valley is that? valley of dreams, moonee valley or maybe it's death valley. yep suares to footscray as c/c is confirmed. will be interesting to see how they will go this season with a list containing 2 sooks fighting over who is going to bowl at the tail enders so they can win a trophy, a meat loaf rolling around the ground like a pregnant sasquatch,a sardonic mr. light fingers, a reject from merve hughes oval and lets not forget shadow. with that bunch of misfits anything could happen.

Grow Up;235289 said:

:DThe ORACLE has retired! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back