VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

The Big Chief;222689 said:
Millhouse, you seem to know a hell of a lot about the goings on in Turners life.
Are you in fact his wife or that little haemorrhoid on his A$$ that has given him so much grief for those 53 seasons?
Not at all. Your wife likes pillow talk. ha ha ha ha

Word on the street is Tulla will be a definate finalist this year in North A1.

If the rumours of Jones and Roach are correct, add Van Den Berg, Windridge and maybe even Carton to the 'IN' list would put them right up there with the talent they already have there.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;222817 said:
Word on the street is Tulla will be a definate finalist this year in North A1.

If the rumours of Jones and Roach are correct, add Van Den Berg, Windridge and maybe even Carton to the 'IN' list would put them right up there with the talent they already have there.

Can you confirm that Van Den Berg, Windridge and Carton all maybe at Tullamarine this season?

If so, that will be the nucleus of a very strong team.

It's a Fevolution!!!;222823 said:
Can you confirm that Van Den Berg, Windridge and Carton all maybe at Tullamarine this season?

If so, that will be the nucleus of a very strong team.

I personally couldnt see Tommy and Adam playing anywhere else. Windy I am not sure of but word on the street is he is going there!

Where are you playing this year Fev?

Hello all , yes its true , someone here is finally owning up to where they are from. Cant say i've heard of Okeefe going to Greenvale myself , must be a competitive package if they are dragging him away from Yarraville.

Something different from Youlden Parkville !!!

It’s with great pleasure that I can announce that YPCC’s new coach and professional player is Waddington (Waddy) Mwayenga, a pace bowler and hard hitting middle order batsman, who recently represented Zimbabwe in both international test and one day matches. Waddy dismissed S. C. Ganguly in his Test Match debut in 2005, and took the wicket of young player called R. T. Ponting in a one day match versus Australia in 2004.

DouttanProud;222877 said:
Hello all , yes its true , someone here is finally owning up to where they are from. Cant say i've heard of Okeefe going to Greenvale myself , must be a competitive package if they are dragging him away from Yarraville.
came from the horses mouth

gloves74;222881 said:
came from the horses mouth

Strangely struggled for runs last year although i hear he was on 1 leg, massive gain.Maybe greenvale have the same "sponsors" who accomodate their football side, still leaves a huge hole in yccc line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back