VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;222817 said:
Word on the street is Tulla will be a definate finalist this year in North A1.

If the rumours of Jones and Roach are correct, add Van Den Berg, Windridge and maybe even Carton to the 'IN' list would put them right up there with the talent they already have there.

What Jones are we referring to here.

Sniffin Around;222878 said:
Something different from Youlden Parkville !!!

It’s with great pleasure that I can announce that YPCC’s new coach and professional player is Waddington (Waddy) Mwayenga, a pace bowler and hard hitting middle order batsman, who recently represented Zimbabwe in both international test and one day matches. Waddy dismissed S. C. Ganguly in his Test Match debut in 2005, and took the wicket of young player called R. T. Ponting in a one day match versus Australia in 2004.

I played against this bloke in England a couple of years ago and for the money he was asking for back then he was no good, can't see anything would have changed. He's no better than anyhting you would have got here for half the price. I think you blokes will find that you will have been ripped off by the end of the year. However happy to eat my shorts if proved incorrect.

Sniffin Around;222878 said:
Something different from Youlden Parkville !!!

It’s with great pleasure that I can announce that YPCC’s new coach and professional player is Waddington (Waddy) Mwayenga, a pace bowler and hard hitting middle order batsman, who recently represented Zimbabwe in both international test and one day matches. Waddy dismissed S. C. Ganguly in his Test Match debut in 2005, and took the wicket of young player called R. T. Ponting in a one day match versus Australia in 2004.

I wonder if 'WADDY' realizes he comming to a local competition which is a far cry from State and/or International level? No Ricky Ponting here! I also hope he realizes that if he's too quick for me and bounces me...I'm going to break his nose! (bank on that) Why doesn't he play on the mats....where he can look even better...like the real HERO he obviously wants to be recognised as.
So long local Cricket................The VTCA is not a breeding ground for real Pro's, it's a LOCAL COMPETITION.............LOCAL COMPETITION..........LOCAL FKN COMPETITION for FK sake-some clubs have each player bring their own afternoon tea. Our umpires (when we have em) wear hearing aids and thick glasses-and most are retarded!
Good luck 'WADDY' I hope you win a trophy..... you champion!

sniper;223025 said:
I wonder if 'WADDY' realizes he comming to a local competition which is a far cry from State and/or International level? No Ricky Ponting here! I also hope he realizes that if he's too quick for me and bounces me...I'm going to break his nose! (bank on that) Why doesn't he play on the mats....where he can look even better...like the real HERO he obviously wants to be recognised as.
So long local Cricket................The VTCA is not a breeding ground for real Pro's, it's a LOCAL COMPETITION.............LOCAL COMPETITION..........LOCAL FKN COMPETITION for FK sake-some clubs have each player bring their own afternoon tea. Our umpires (when we have em) wear hearing aids and thick glasses-and most are retarded!
Good luck 'WADDY' I hope you win a trophy..... you champion!

It is with great pleasure that I agree with you my Sharp Shooting buddy. I know of a 'D' grade matting competition where I'm sure he'll stand out-REASON: The other players would be under 12 or over 50 years old.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;223101 said:
The APW type I am lead to believe. It may be all rumour for all I know.

Not True. G Jones will not be leaving apw.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;223101 said:
The APW type I am lead to believe. It may be all rumour for all I know.

Surprise, surprise - Glenn Jones going to Tullamarine!!!

Senior Division & G. Jones just don't seem to go hand in hand. He's never played there.

Bad case of big fish, small pond syndrome!!!!

quicklefty;223282 said:
Where did you get this information?

Just talk at a footy game. As I said, was just a rumour around early April. Even if it was remotely true things can change over a few months.

Ben Dover;223278 said:

Senior Division & G. Jones just don't seem to go hand in hand. He's never played there.

Word is he is going to have a crack, after the $$$$$ got him over the line.
Word also is that he knocked back an offer from the same mob that had a go at your bloke last season.

Ifya Adballs;223322 said:
Word is he is going to have a crack, after the $$$$$ got him over the line.
Word also is that he knocked back an offer from the same mob that had a go at your bloke last season.

Which mob and whom is the player? He must have been glad he stayed.

Ben Dover;223278 said:

Not his fault he hasn't played in Senior Division if the team he plays for isn't there?

And I take it you played Senior Division and dominated?

Javid Miandmum;223430 said:
Not his fault he hasn't played in Senior Division if the team he plays for isn't there?

And I take it you played Senior Division and dominated?

Sunshine United were in "senior div" though Flem/Ken werent.
Considering he has been an APW player the majority of the time , it would be an absolute disgrace if he were to leave at this stage after his club has poached players from other vtca clubs ,to get to senior div.
No doubt he will be a decent player either, in fact with the side they have they are certain top 4.Doesnt leave much room in the 4 for others hey ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back