Ways to improve BigCricket...help us make the site better

Thanks for clarifying that once and for all. Can you please tweak the registration process so that all new members will see the facts in those two lines (5d/15p, 21d/1p)? New members still seem to be asking.

There's probably no point in doing that. The Introduction Board is the only area where I can't.

There has been some in already existing topics that I've deleted.

Okay, if any show up in a board you can't delete yourself please report it and I or one of the other admin/super admins will get rid of it.

Big Cricket is not user friendly at all. I don't know why but it takes a lot of time to understand and getting used to it. Try to make it simple and straightforward. The background is not attractive at all and it feels like as if we are trapped around here. I truly appreciate your work but these are some of the things which I think are not right.

Big Cricket is not user friendly at all. I don't know why but it takes a lot of time to understand and getting used to it. Try to make it simple and straightforward. The background is not attractive at all and it feels like as if we are trapped around here. I truly appreciate your work but these are some of the things which I think are not right.

In what ways is the site not user friendly? And what do you mean by tough to understand? Please explain if you can.

Its preety user friendly for me... :cool: and i am here for like one and a half day :p

While going through the site, a thought just crossed my mind- if you guyz could introduce few cricket related smilies, for eg a bat, bowl, stumps, few signs showing six, four or out, a pitch, some country flags maybe.... would it be interesting or am i just being silly....

@ Chief Chief
@ futureblackcap futureblackcap
@ Ljp86 Ljp86

I deleted about five spam threads in the intro forum the other day and it looks like there's about that many new ones today... :eek:

Yes I have seen those spam threads... man that guy is obsessed with his lose weight suppliment stuff,..... :p you can just block his IP for some days, just suggesting...

By the way did you delete my intro too, :confused: cause I wasnt spamming

Back