WDCA Under 17s

Re: WDCA Under 17s

weapons05/06;202530 said:
my highest score is 29 not good at all.........
Indeed it aint.
i dont want you to name b'grade players if they were any good they will be in the a's......
if you play in the b's that means you aint much chop........;)
Aaaaa..... no weapons. How are some players supposed to play a's when there only team is in the b's? Hmmm.
hey here's a tip for you what about trying to bowl 6 balls in a row to hit the top of off stump.......and if you bowl a maiden do it again........you will be suprised how many wickets you will get if you bowl dot balls.......@|
Well if you knew me better, you'd know that i'm capable of doing that.

ill say it again we were undefeated premiers and champions...........do you know what that means you imbocile........we were good and we were by far the best team by a mile.........
I've had a fair idea how it feels. But i don't go round bragging about it. Even after almost 2 years later.

weapons05/06;202534 said:
happens with other teams too..........hahahaha you's are cheats........mate it hit him in the thigh pad...........cmon be fairdinkum the ball also went to fine leg..........what a joke........

Well i don't quite remember. I move on. But if the ball did go to fine leg that doesn't mean he is not out straight away. What if he walked across his stumps? You should know that.

Young Willi Lad;202541 said:
I cant agree with that statement dizzy.
You must have had a rough juniors you seem angry about the whole concept of juniors.

Where did you play?
I do agree with your statement about coaches giving there son a better go than the next kid in the team.

i wont name names but they are sub district and it's not your team.

maybe if my dad was the coach, i wouldn't be playing in the lower grades of the VTCA :p

weapons 05/06 i possibly have not herd of a bigger ************ than you really nice top score too 29 nice like you style (wouldn't be saying much ) if i seen you in the strret i would probly bop you in the nose even though you are about 30 but oh well would be worth even getting reported for.......

cricket addict i dont think he can handle that a lbw is a lbw either way he is out ask Steve Bucknor

i love how the werribee and willi blokes think they are so good cos they play for willi and werribee... even though the majority can only make a run in the juniors... and then they spruik... junior cricket is the easiest cricket you can ever play.. i wouldn't be talkin myself up for makin runs on matting.. what a joke... its always been the same withthose two clubs and it always will be.. whenever they get beat its the umpires fault or someone else... never themselves.. if you dont agree with that then you are kidding yaself.. open ya eyes

wait there;203154 said:
i love how the werribee and willi blokes think they are so good cos they play for willi and werribee... even though the majority can only make a run in the juniors... and then they spruik... junior cricket is the easiest cricket you can ever play.. i wouldn't be talkin myself up for makin runs on matting.. what a joke... its always been the same withthose two clubs and it always will be.. whenever they get beat its the umpires fault or someone else... never themselves.. if you dont agree with that then you are kidding yaself.. open ya eyes

if you believe that then good on you.......you are a dill....like these othe 2 pricks from altona nth.....though i dont like werribee we have a good breeding ground for jnr talent which go onto play higher cricket at either subbie level or district level.......and thats way better than local comps in the area.....we push our kids to go to the higher level and those lesser clubs which your probably from dont really see their kids blossom.......you might dissagree with that which is fine with me but until you either have a crack at a higher level and prove yourself to be a good player with a good record you dont get looked at whatever might come your way........

so why dont you open your eyes and have a good look at your self we pride ourselves on being the best jnr club in the w.d.c.a and im pretty sure along with werribee and altona they will be thinking the same thing........hoppers go alright too........

your little dig about the umpires doesnt concern me really but when you cop a bad 1 a really bad 1 its not on.......again lets look at the bigger picture it is jnr cricket no need for dads or who ever is umpiring to cause the result of a match......as im not a jnr parent but a jnr coach i see it all the time........i wont say all the time but it does happen........and i froff from the mouth when it does.......

so buddy who ever you are or who ever you play for........when the opposition play willy lookout cause its gonna be game on.........believe that

ANCC;202992 said:
weapons 05/06 i possibly have not herd of a bigger ************ than you really nice top score too 29 nice like you style (wouldn't be saying much ) if i seen you in the strret i would probly bop you in the nose even though you are about 30 but oh well would be worth even getting reported for.......

why wouldnt i be saying much.......i have a fair record.........coaching and playing.......a little bit of bad form happens to every 1.......played in a championship 00/01 finals and performed in between that coach back to back g/f teams 05/06 06/07 1 winning and then played in another campionship last year.......so i cant be too bad.......

mate you wouldnt even get the first 1 in........and if you did see me in the street you would be a coward and say nothing......thats the impression i get.......you have a crack and then run off like a little girl gigling.......i will be there when willy plays altona nth have a crack then........please......coward

so im playing in the JIM BEITZEL under 16 comp this year and we played u earlier this week and i must say that u guys were very very ordinary, we played with not our best team and none of our better players made any runs and we still pummelled u guys so i was just wondering if u had many in the dowling side which made ur under 16 comp side struggle??? or did u hav a few players unavailable for the tournament??

cos i see a lot of bragging and crap on this comps blogs and i dont really see how any1 can brag when ur competitions best were completely embarressing,

any reasons for this or is this just an ordinary competition??

mrcricket;203177 said:
so im playing in the JIM BEITZEL under 16 comp this year and we played u earlier this week and i must say that u guys were very very ordinary, we played with not our best team and none of our better players made any runs and we still pummelled u guys so i was just wondering if u had many in the dowling side which made ur under 16 comp side struggle??? or did u hav a few players unavailable for the tournament??

cos i see a lot of bragging and crap on this comps blogs and i dont really see how any1 can brag when ur competitions best were completely embarressing,

yer im not braging about anything im just talking my jnr club up to be the best and we are renound for that..........

i know of 6 players that played dowling....and 3 in the u/18 w/spirit side i think that were still eligable...but im unsure of how the comp goes about picking their jnr rep sides and to be honest i coached the w.d.c.a under 21 rep team sent out 35 letters to players and first session got 5 players......dissapointing yes in the end got 13 players and to be honest not the best players that i know that are running around but they did the job and were very competitive......with 2 wins and a loss.......while it is dissapointing from my point of view cant really comment on the lower grade rep teams

and im pretty sure if you get a werribee or willy side to play against these so called rep teams they would probably give them a run for their money......

mrcricket;203177 said:

I don't think the comp is ordinary. And I can't really comment on the rep team coz i don't know who played for them. There were a few players that played dowling. But that's not an excuse coz that happens to other rep teams too.

mrcricket;203177 said:

Mate our bietziel team is a disgrace this year Kane the coach must be kidding himself after he picked that side.
The side from last year was a good side i played in it made a few runs and we had a great team missing the top 4 but 0.001% so we did alright.
Dont judge our comp on the team that played this year because most of them are b's players.

Now for a summary of this weeks games.
Werribee just getting over Altona North by a run.
Altona easily beating the crap werribee centrals.
Williamstown absolutely destroyed hoppers.

I won the toss and elected to bat.
Cam D'Altera and Nathan Hall opened the batting and got us off to a great start with a 100 run opening stand.
Cam making 58 off 57 balls and Nathan making 37 off 31.
Then Dan and i came to the crease with 25 mins left and we put on 99 runs in 7.1 overs getting the score to 2 for 203 off 23 overs.
Dan finished with 61 not out off 29 and i finished with 31 not out off 14.

Hoppers innings started bad and continually got worse.
New recruit Scott Mills taking 4 fa in his first game.
Hoppers finished with 8 for 47 off there 23 overs.

Another good performance from our boys we are looking forward to a rematch with Altona North this week and we should get over the line.

Maybe a match report from your game cricket addict?

weapons05/06;203172 said:
why wouldnt i be saying much.......i have a fair record.........coaching and playing.......a little bit of bad form happens to every 1.......played in a championship 00/01 finals and performed in between that coach back to back g/f teams 05/06 06/07 1 winning and then played in another campionship last year.......so i cant be too bad.......

mate you wouldnt even get the first 1 in........and if you did see me in the street you would be a coward and say nothing......thats the impression i get.......you have a crack and then run off like a little girl gigling.......i will be there when willy plays altona nth have a crack then........please......coward

haha yeah too bad ill be at another game but if it comes finals time and we have to play ill come watch and ill say ******** but it would be a bit low to hit you haaa seein your double my age so i might just have a laugh instead ayy

Back