WDCA Under 17s

Re: WDCA Under 17s

ANCC;202254 said:
hey weapons you are a bit gay but ill get over it and your team got raped by us this year but i havnt herd a word and p.s the coach does nothing coz i am a coach and where in the top 4 and all i do is rock up and beat yes you guessed it willy hahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!

bad luck champ i see browny your not doing much with the bat this year you hack????????

i have to reply to this.......my team????? im not coaching this year so you can say what you like.........u/13 size boundries is the only way use will win anything........3 or 4 runs isnt a big loss.........id call it a cheating win.........the old ******** cheated d.davis out lbw just cause he is a good player.........im gonna umpire when we play use again........wait and see........goose

Cricket Addict;202166 said:
Yes it's all about you you and you. Oh i made them do this, i made them do that. Gee...stop taking credit from the team man. At the end of the day the players take the wickets and they get the runs, not you. And this was 2 years ago and you're still talking about it. Get over it.

they played the way i wanted them to.......attacking discipline cricket.......yes they played the game and took wickets made the runs and all that........it was what we done at training that got them that premiership.........why not ill remember it for the rest of my life and so will the boys.......have you ever won a flag.........? probably not your just a b's player.........

DizzyGillepsie;202257 said:
i hope your son isn't the captain, opening bowler, wicket keeper (when he's not bowling), and opening batsman.

it makes my blood boil. i was always on the back foot as a junior because of this and have to work harder to get there, while the coaches son and kids of parents who licked the coaches asshole got a free ride. ********s

i would suggest you are on the money.......cocky bunch of pricks.........:eek:

weapons05/06;202268 said:
i would suggest you are on the money.......cocky bunch of pricks.........:eek:

scrap all juniors all together, nothing says "harden the ******** up ********" more than making a 13 year old face an adult in a match. a little chin music never hurts. trust me, the cream will rise to the top and those who aren't fair dinkum will follow their destiny of playing tiddly winks.

DizzyGillepsie;202275 said:
scrap all juniors all together, nothing says "harden the ******** up ********" more than making a 13 year old face an adult in a match. a little chin music never hurts. trust me, the cream will rise to the top and those who aren't fair dinkum will follow their destiny of playing tiddly winks.

yer good point.......most of our good kids 4 u/15's and 14 could be more u/17's play in our snrs.......and do well is a good stepping stone for them when they finish jnrs as they have had a taste.......and know whats expected.......

weapons05/06;202266 said:
u/13 size boundries is the only way use will win anything........3 or 4 runs isnt a big loss.........id call it a cheating win.........the old ******** cheated d.davis out lbw just cause he is a good player.........im gonna umpire when we play use again........wait and see........goose

Bahaha listen to this guy :p . You're kidding yourself if you thought we cheated. Having a sook because they lost. Making up excuses. Our umps are fair okay. Dan got out because the ump thought it was out. And if you didn't check up on the rules, good players are allowed to go out lbw.
And so what now you're gonna umpire us ay' because weapons is always right and for it to be fair he has to umpire:rolleyes:.

weapons05/06;202267 said:
they played the way i wanted them to.......attacking discipline cricket.......yes they played the game and took wickets made the runs and all that........it was what we done at training that got them that premiership.........why not ill remember it for the rest of my life and so will the boys.......have you ever won a flag.........? probably not your just a b's player.........

How would you know, if anything they could of won the premiership without you. Just as they might this season.
I don't mean you remembering flags, i mean your arrogance towards constantly talking the team up saying "Oh this was the best team ever." Who gives a ****.
Have i ever won a flag? Yeh. But not in cricket yet.
And me...just a b's player:eek:. First of all can i say that do you look at every single player's name and check their stats :eek: . You probably do :p . Do you know i've played only 4 games in the b's ever (none of those had to do with form) and have played over 40 games in the a's. So i think you're very incorrect there |@ .

DizzyGillepsie;202257 said:
i hope your son isn't the captain, opening bowler, wicket keeper (when he's not bowling), and opening batsman.

it makes my blood boil. i was always on the back foot as a junior because of this and have to work harder to get there, while the coaches son and kids of parents who licked the coaches asshole got a free ride. ********s

What are you on about? |@

Cricket Addict;202302 said:
What are you on about? |@

what i'm getting at is juniors should be considered seniors at an earlier age.

juniors would consist of only under 14's, under 12's and under 10's

if you're too old for under 14's then you're a senior.

get kids playing real cricket earlier and take the selfish political backstabbing between parents and coaches out of the game.

can you see any disadvantages with this?

DizzyGillepsie;202354 said:
what i'm getting at is juniors should be considered seniors at an earlier age.

juniors would consist of only under 14's, under 12's and under 10's

if you're too old for under 14's then you're a senior.

get kids playing real cricket earlier and take the selfish political backstabbing between parents and coaches out of the game.

can you see any disadvantages with this?

Lots of players do play seniors along with juniors.

Cricket Addict;202433 said:
Lots of players do play seniors along with juniors.

they should do away with juniors.

also there should be no ladder and no premiership for juniors. just a round robin tournament. juniors should be for honing skills and grooming for senior competition.

also juniors should be taught that "come on, pitch it up" and "we've got all day" are not good encouragement for team mates.

Cricket Addict;202297 said:
Bahaha listen to this guy :p . You're kidding yourself if you thought we cheated. Having a sook because they lost. Making up excuses. Our umps are fair okay. Dan got out because the ump thought it was out. And if you didn't check up on the rules, good players are allowed to go out lbw.
And so what now you're gonna umpire us ay' because weapons is always right and for it to be fair he has to umpire:rolleyes:.

wait and see my friend.........

i tell you what if i was coaching willy and that cheat gave d.davis out (i might just add his son was bowling) the way he did i would have told him to get off and we want a new umpire.......simple as that.......i was there and i saw the lb terrible wasnt gonna hit 2 sets of stumps let alone 1........

Cricket Addict;202301 said:
How would you know, if anything they could of won the premiership without you. Just as they might this season.
I don't mean you remembering flags, i mean your arrogance towards constantly talking the team up saying "Oh this was the best team ever." Who gives a ****.
Have i ever won a flag? Yeh. But not in cricket yet.
And me...just a b's player:eek:. First of all can i say that do you look at every single player's name and check their stats :eek: . You probably do :p . Do you know i've played only 4 games in the b's ever (none of those had to do with form) and have played over 40 games in the a's. So i think you're very incorrect there |@ .

ohhh so you are a b's player then.........yes i do check up the stats and see how the opposition players are performing.......any serious coach would.........dill.......

hey young willy lad tells me you try to bowl quick.......hahahahaha

we were a pretty good team and 1 that won every game in the year including the g.f.....so your telling me they wernt a good side.......get a hold of yourself young fella and maybe knock the top off it once in a while......

weapons05/06;202474 said:
ohhh so you are a b's player then.........yes i do check up the stats and see how the opposition players are performing.......any serious coach would.........dill.......

hey young willy lad tells me you try to bowl quick.......hahahahaha

we were a pretty good team and 1 that won every game in the year including the g.f.....so your telling me they wernt a good side.......get a hold of yourself young fella and maybe knock the top off it once in a while....

Yeh so what if i've played some b's matches, that doesn't mean i'm crap there's plenty of players that play b's week in week out who would easily play a's. Do you want me to name a few?

What's so funny about trying to bowl quick. I have my effort ball here and there, who doesn't? Yeh, it aint quick quick but ay' it's a change of pace. Bowlers are trying to get batsman out anyway they can, quick balls, slow balls, bouncers, yorkers, cutters, seamers, anything. Oh that's right you wouldn't know your supposedly a batsman. What's your highest score this season? Probably less than mine :p .

I never said the team was ********. But you talk about the team thinking that they were gods and all, and showing off.

And who said you were a coach? I thought you lost it.

weapons05/06;202471 said:
wait and see my friend.........

i tell you what if i was coaching willy and that cheat gave d.davis out (i might just add his son was bowling) the way he did i would have told him to get off and we want a new umpire.......simple as that.......i was there and i saw the lb terrible wasnt gonna hit 2 sets of stumps let alone 1........

I take that as just as a coincidence. Happens with other teams too. I don't care, as long as it's fair i'm okay with it. How can you say that he was not out when the ump was in the best position? He said it was plum after so that's it. Move on.

Cricket Addict;202522 said:
Yeh so what if i've played some b's matches, that doesn't mean i'm crap there's plenty of players that play b's week in week out who would easily play a's. Do you want me to name a few?

What's so funny about trying to bowl quick. I have my effort ball here and there, who doesn't? Yeh, it aint quick quick but ay' it's a change of pace. Bowlers are trying to get batsman out anyway they can, quick balls, slow balls, bouncers, yorkers, cutters, seamers, anything. Oh that's right you wouldn't know your supposedly a batsman. What's your highest score this season? Probably less than mine :p .

I never said the team was ********. But you talk about the team thinking that they were gods and all, and showing off.

And who said you were a coach? I thought you lost it.

my highest score is 29 not good at all.........
i dont want you to name b'grade players if they were any good they will be in the a's......
if you play in the b's that means you aint much chop........;)
hey here's a tip for you what about trying to bowl 6 balls in a row to hit the top of off stump.......and if you bowl a maiden do it again........you will be suprised how many wickets you will get if you bowl dot balls.......@|

ill say it again we were undefeated premiers and champions...........do you know what that means you imbocile........we were good and we were by far the best team by a mile.........

Cricket Addict;202529 said:
I take that as just as a coincidence. Happens with other teams too. I don't care, as long as it's fair i'm okay with it. How can you say that he was not out when the ump was in the best position? He said it was plum after so that's it. Move on.

happens with other teams too..........hahahaha you's are cheats........mate it hit him in the thigh pad...........cmon be fairdinkum the ball also went to fine leg..........what a joke........

ANCC;202254 said:
hey weapons you are a bit gay but ill get over it and your team got raped by us this year but i havnt herd a word and p.s the coach does nothing coz i am a coach and where in the top 4 and all i do is rock up and beat yes you guessed it willy hahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!

bad luck champ i see browny your not doing much with the bat this year you hack????????

Ahaha i know who you are ************.
You are that tosser that umpired the 2nd half of your innings against us in the first game.
I nearly had to call for my gum boots because i was at square leg and you were talking so much sh1t.
You are no good buddy.
Thats why you are playing for Altona North, you accept nearly winning flags and nearly getting there.
What XI are you playing in at the moment? Because 1 of your players told me you plays 4's ahaha. At VTCA level nothing under 1sts is any good.
Dont come on here and talk crap to weapons he plays subbie firsts, mate you will be lucky to make vtca 1sts.
I cant even believe that let you talk to the juniors who dont know anything, you didnt even know why i put a bloke in at 45 degrees on the sweep for a spinner.
P1ss off tosser.

DizzyGillepsie;202447 said:
they should do away with juniors.

also there should be no ladder and no premiership for juniors. just a round robin tournament. juniors should be for honing skills and grooming for senior competition.

also juniors should be taught that "come on, pitch it up" and "we've got all day" are not good encouragement for team mates.

I cant agree with that statement dizzy.
You must have had a rough juniors you seem angry about the whole concept of juniors.

Where did you play?
I do agree with your statement about coaches giving there son a better go than the next kid in the team.

Back