Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

meltonman
Your source is way off the mark but good try to start a rumor up like that very good. Sources tell me ben cossick and m vine from caroline springs are done deals at congs it may be as good ur rumor melton man. Dan temby is very good cricketer and roosters would love him their but i think his very goosd strong proud st johns player i dont see him leaving.

meltonman
Your source is way off the mark but good try to start a rumor up like that very good. Sources tell me ben cossick and m vine from caroline springs are done deals at congs it may be as good ur rumor melton man. Dan temby is very good cricketer and roosters would love him their but i think his very goosd strong proud st johns player i dont see him leaving.

Nathan;347159 said:
meltonman

Will those two players make the Congs stronger if that rumor is true?
They had a pretty strong list anyway apparently?
Can anyone confirm?
I have heard the Congs are coming into the Willy Comp, can anyone comment on there list and if they will be competitive in the Willy Comp?
Having a look at there results it looks like they need a couple of quality bats??

I wish them all the best for next season!!

Nathan;347159 said:
meltonman

Will those two players make the Congs stronger if that rumor is true?
They had a pretty strong list anyway apparently?
Can anyone confirm?
I have heard the Congs are coming into the Willy Comp, can anyone comment on there list and if they will be competitive in the Willy Comp?
Having a look at there results it looks like they need a couple of quality bats??

I wish them all the best for next season!!

meltonman;347083 said:
i never said that he would or wouldnt accept , i am only stating that i beleive it has been offered.
if its right its a lot of money to say no to.

hey the real question is who is going to coach centrals now joffa has left and where is he going next.

meltonman;347083 said:
i never said that he would or wouldnt accept , i am only stating that i beleive it has been offered.
if its right its a lot of money to say no to.

hey the real question is who is going to coach centrals now joffa has left and where is he going next.

Nathan;347159 said:
meltonman

Nice news there nathan, not sure where you got that from, but pretty certain this is off the mark.

Dan Temby i doubt will go to the roosters, would be great though. would he captain coach down there?

Nathan;347159 said:
meltonman

Nice news there nathan, not sure where you got that from, but pretty certain this is off the mark.

Dan Temby i doubt will go to the roosters, would be great though. would he captain coach down there?

nathan
i never said that Dan Temby would go to roosters , i would have no idea if he would leave St Johns or not. my source is from the roosters side of the offer , and someone clearly higher up the tree and more in the loop than you.

nathan
i never said that Dan Temby would go to roosters , i would have no idea if he would leave St Johns or not. my source is from the roosters side of the offer , and someone clearly higher up the tree and more in the loop than you.

are you guys serious.

i know coq said things are slowing but please spare me.

next you will be telling me that deisel wants a clearance to St Andrews lmao.

are you guys serious.

Im pretty sure ur wrong melton man i ur higher in the loop is way off the mark i can understand he would be approach to see if he is interested in playing and maybe their little bit $$ im not sure their but i believe their is a bigger fish about to coach my club which very exciting news for the club. Melton man i think ur nxt coach is hayes i believe that the reason why he didn't join the congs this season or he moving to the congs im not sure. I heard he attended last season cricket trip and declared he was ken open the move but centrals have offered the coaching position to keep him stay can u confirm ???

Im pretty sure ur wrong melton man i ur higher in the loop is way off the mark i can understand he would be approach to see if he is interested in playing and maybe their little bit $$ im not sure their but i believe their is a bigger fish about to coach my club which very exciting news for the club. Melton man i think ur nxt coach is hayes i believe that the reason why he didn't join the congs this season or he moving to the congs im not sure. I heard he attended last season cricket trip and declared he was ken open the move but centrals have offered the coaching position to keep him stay can u confirm ???

Costa ARCC;347207 said:
are you guys serious.

they dont call it silly season for no reason :p

who are you boys on the look for?

Costa ARCC;347207 said:
are you guys serious.

they dont call it silly season for no reason :p

who are you boys on the look for?

Costa ARCC;347245 said:
have i missed something here ?

where the hell is joffa going?

Thats the big question where is Joffa going? and who is going to coach Centrals? He was very secretive when I last spoke to him and was not giving anything away, which could indicate he is staying in the WSUCCA possibly at another club? but he is definetly not coaching Centrals next season. Has anyone heard anymore?

Costa ARCC;347245 said:
have i missed something here ?

where the hell is joffa going?

Thats the big question where is Joffa going? and who is going to coach Centrals? He was very secretive when I last spoke to him and was not giving anything away, which could indicate he is staying in the WSUCCA possibly at another club? but he is definetly not coaching Centrals next season. Has anyone heard anymore?

Clear The Pickets;347319 said:

I did hear a story towards the end of the season that he was going to do some coaching down at North Melbourne where his son plays. Whether that is accurate or not I don't know. I think he would be a valuable addition to any club. He has a very good record with Melton Centrals and has molded that club from a very ordinary side to the best team in the comp. He might not be the most liked bloke amongst the opposition players but his record speaks for itself

Clear The Pickets;347319 said:

I did hear a story towards the end of the season that he was going to do some coaching down at North Melbourne where his son plays. Whether that is accurate or not I don't know. I think he would be a valuable addition to any club. He has a very good record with Melton Centrals and has molded that club from a very ordinary side to the best team in the comp. He might not be the most liked bloke amongst the opposition players but his record speaks for itself

meltonman;347078 said:
hey everyone

this is my first post , always been a long time keen reader.

i have it from a very reliable source that Dan Temby has been officialy offered the captain /coach job at the roosters. and i hear there is pretty good $$$$$ close to 6 large.
can anyone confirm?

Go Centrals!!!!!!

Good lord 6k for Temb now that is an outstanding rumour.
i can tell you that is not true in any way shape or form.
maybe the person who told you that story made the offer certainly hasnt been discussed by the inner sanctum.
tembys a gun yes but 6 k no way!!!
6k for a vtca senior division player maybe.
further to your coment to nathan if we offered him 6k and he didnt come he would be mad dont you think.

meltonman;347078 said:
hey everyone

this is my first post , always been a long time keen reader.

i have it from a very reliable source that Dan Temby has been officialy offered the captain /coach job at the roosters. and i hear there is pretty good $$$$$ close to 6 large.
can anyone confirm?

Go Centrals!!!!!!

Good lord 6k for Temb now that is an outstanding rumour.
i can tell you that is not true in any way shape or form.
maybe the person who told you that story made the offer certainly hasnt been discussed by the inner sanctum.
tembys a gun yes but 6 k no way!!!
6k for a vtca senior division player maybe.
further to your coment to nathan if we offered him 6k and he didnt come he would be mad dont you think.

im more interested in good young talent that we can build a team around.
not interested in people coming for cash then upping and leaving.
i would rather chase Hayes if that was the case now i heard ur paying him 5k which is too much in my opinion. but good luck for next year Melton man

i would rather chase Hayes if that was the case now i heard ur paying him 5k which is too much in my opinion. but good luck for next year Melton man

BigCoq;347427 said:

And who would that be..? any more news on your recruitment drive, heard you boys have been busy.

BigCoq;347427 said:

And who would that be..? any more news on your recruitment drive, heard you boys have been busy.

A.B De Villiers;347432 said:

very busy chasing blokes 2 play & coach busiest off season ever.
a couple of in principle agreements
plenty of informal chats that seem positive. can hardly wait to start training.
like to see the 2 church teams play finals in b1 vtca thats the goal with as many church people involved thats the dream.

A.B De Villiers;347432 said:

very busy chasing blokes 2 play & coach busiest off season ever.
a couple of in principle agreements
plenty of informal chats that seem positive. can hardly wait to start training.
like to see the 2 church teams play finals in b1 vtca thats the goal with as many church people involved thats the dream.

Diesel has been rubbed out for life in the churches comp by the executive is this a just punishment guys your thoughts please. Fine legs we know what u think so spare the opinions for the educated folk.

Diesel has been rubbed out for life in the churches comp by the executive is this a just punishment guys your thoughts please. Fine legs we know what u think so spare the opinions for the educated folk.

BigCoq;347437 said:

Dont think Diesel will lose sleep over this especially if they will never return to that comp. Most people have moved on from it. I am suprised that the executive(s) could make a decision on their own without involving the whole association.

BigCoq;347437 said:

Dont think Diesel will lose sleep over this especially if they will never return to that comp. Most people have moved on from it. I am suprised that the executive(s) could make a decision on their own without involving the whole association.

Happy;347439 said:

As an affiliate of the VMCU any suspension handed down by the WSCCA also applies to all other VMCU and VCCL affiliated Associations.

Happy;347439 said:

As an affiliate of the VMCU any suspension handed down by the WSCCA also applies to all other VMCU and VCCL affiliated Associations.

Happy;347439 said:

Would need to check but Im sure if your suspended for life in 1 comp,your suspended for life from all affiliated vmcu comps, which means almost everywhere. Player and club will need to do some work by the look of it.

Happy;347439 said:

Would need to check but Im sure if your suspended for life in 1 comp,your suspended for life from all affiliated vmcu comps, which means almost everywhere. Player and club will need to do some work by the look of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back