Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

BigCoq;351002 said:
Wow massive news Armo leaving St Andrews 4 Digman.
I suppose the lesson here is money talks and bullshit walks.
Best of luck boys he will be very very hard to replace.
Not the kind of news u want when taking on a new and massive challenge.
Good luck on the recruiting drive but using this site as a vehicle is just about useless.:rolleyes:

Big Q,

It seems as though most clubs have signed on their Captain Coach for the up coming season. Have you guys done so? Who will it be?
My sources tell me you have had a couple of set backs in this area???
You would want to be putting this bed asap considering the move to VTCA!!!:cool:

BigCoq;351002 said:
I suppose the lesson here is money talks and bullshit walks.
Good luck on the recruiting drive but using this site as a vehicle is just about useless.:rolleyes:

Big Q,

It seems as though most clubs have signed on their Captain Coach for the up coming season. Have you guys done so? Who will it be?
You would want to be putting this bed asap considering the move to VTCA!!!:cool:

Big loss for St.Andrews, with Chris Armstrong's experience in the VTCA (nth A1 Flag), they were going to look strong. now there is a big hole in their middle order. I wonder who they want to fill it with...

Roosters need to find a captain coach, not a gold digger. good luck guys, they are hard to find, just ask half of the Nth A sides.

pre-season starts in a bit, what is everyone's plans? I'm sure we don't have to keep that a secret. perhaps some recruitment news, or is that too much to ask?

Big loss for St.Andrews, with Chris Armstrong's experience in the VTCA (nth A1 Flag), they were going to look strong. now there is a big hole in their middle order. I wonder who they want to fill it with...

Roosters need to find a captain coach, not a gold digger. good luck guys, they are hard to find, just ask half of the Nth A sides.

pre-season starts in a bit, what is everyone's plans? I'm sure we don't have to keep that a secret. perhaps some recruitment news, or is that too much to ask?

Stump Cam;351006 said:
Big Q,

ur rite no coach had a major knock back and the rest haven't come up to the mark so far. we have better in house blokes.:(
Players are more important which i think are going quite well.:D

Stump Cam;351006 said:
Big Q,

ur rite no coach had a major knock back and the rest haven't come up to the mark so far. we have better in house blokes.:(

BigCoq;351011 said:

I think you should have a run at the captain coach role! although you spend far too much time on this thing.

players.. what players? Haven't heard a whisper out of the roosters about any players. keeping it all hush hush I see. :p

BigCoq;351011 said:

I think you should have a run at the captain coach role! although you spend far too much time on this thing.

players.. what players? Haven't heard a whisper out of the roosters about any players. keeping it all hush hush I see. :p

BigCoq;351002 said:
I suppose the lesson here is money talks.
Good luck on the recruiting drive but using this site as a vehicle is just about useless.

G'day Big Coq

Definatly a big blow for St Andrews loosing Chris. His ability and knowledge of the game will be a significant loss. I can totally understand Chris's decision as he has been offered a good amount of coin and with the current financial climate every cent counts. Thats why I will be taking the $100 each week from umpiring and not paying the $10 to play each week.

As for the Saint's they will miss the Armo brothers but I don't think it will be all gloom and doom, as they will get O'Toole back for the whole season rather than 2 games last year and the coach Pipzac has a smart head on his shoulders and will know what need to be done to continue to be competative in the VTCA B1 Grade. Speaking to the coach at the presentation Night and he was happy with the recruits he will have for next season.

Any further news on your coaching front?

BigCoq;351002 said:
Good luck on the recruiting drive but using this site as a vehicle is just about useless.

G'day Big Coq

Definatly a big blow for St Andrews loosing Chris. His ability and knowledge of the game will be a significant loss. I can totally understand Chris's decision as he has been offered a good amount of coin and with the current financial climate every cent counts. Thats why I will be taking the $100 each week from umpiring and not paying the $10 to play each week.

As for the Saint's they will miss the Armo brothers but I don't think it will be all gloom and doom, as they will get O'Toole back for the whole season rather than 2 games last year and the coach Pipzac has a smart head on his shoulders and will know what need to be done to continue to be competative in the VTCA B1 Grade. Speaking to the coach at the presentation Night and he was happy with the recruits he will have for next season.

BigCoq;351011 said:

Disappointing news, will this keep you from going into the VTCA or will that still stay as is??
In house blokes??? Who would that be?

BigCoq;351011 said:

Disappointing news, will this keep you from going into the VTCA or will that still stay as is??

Billy Bowden;351013 said:
BigCoq;351002 said:

G'day Big Coq

If that's the way you blokes have to justify it then so be it!!
BUT that is the biggest load of rubbish ive heard in a long time!!!
You blokes will fall in a hole and will be back in the Churches in no time!!:cool:

BigCoq;351002 said:

G'day Big Coq

You blokes will fall in a hole and will be back in the Churches in no time!!:cool:

Stump Cam;351014 said:

i dont think so, its not the be all and end all we have enough good people around that are older , wise, experienced level headed i think we will be fine.

Stump Cam;351014 said:

i dont think so, its not the be all and end all we have enough good people around that are older , wise, experienced level headed i think we will be fine.

A.B De Villiers;351012 said:

It will be interesting to see where the upcoming cricketers; Dan Temby (If St Johns fold), Matty Vine, Happy & Benny Cuisak end up next year. We would like any of those guys in our team for our stint next year in the churches comp.

A.B De Villiers;351012 said:

It will be interesting to see where the upcoming cricketers; Dan Temby (If St Johns fold), Matty Vine, Happy & Benny Cuisak end up next year. We would like any of those guys in our team for our stint next year in the churches comp.

Unknown;351022 said:

and you be from where?

Unknown;351022 said:

and you be from where?

Stump Cam;351015 said:

You have no idea the work we have put in after joining the Vtca so i ask you to keep your nose out if you don't have anything positive to say. I don't know who you are but if your in the churches then there is a major possibility that either we have had a drink together in the past and your hiding and having pot shots behind a PC. Really need to get over the past and move on :confused:

Stump Cam;351015 said:

You have no idea the work we have put in after joining the Vtca so i ask you to keep your nose out if you don't have anything positive to say. I don't know who you are but if your in the churches then there is a major possibility that either we have had a drink together in the past and your hiding and having pot shots behind a PC. Really need to get over the past and move on :confused:

Stump Cam;350988 said:
Are you going to work in the mines over in Perth, I have heard they need people with recent digging experience :eek:

Anyone who knows the St. Andrews c.c understands that we play hard but FAIR, and are the first ones to have a beer and a chat with players from opposing teams. Anyone who knows us would also understand we had nothing to do with the finals farce last season. Now STUMP CAM maybe you can be a man and post your name on here(as I have). Maybe you would like a smack in the mouth before I leave? You can bring you mate Smith, it can be like a two for one deal... Would you like fries with that?:)::D

Stump Cam;350988 said:
Are you going to work in the mines over in Perth, I have heard they need people with recent digging experience :eek:

Anyone who knows the St. Andrews c.c understands that we play hard but FAIR, and are the first ones to have a beer and a chat with players from opposing teams. Anyone who knows us would also understand we had nothing to do with the finals farce last season. Now STUMP CAM maybe you can be a man and post your name on here(as I have). Maybe you would like a smack in the mouth before I leave? You can bring you mate Smith, it can be like a two for one deal... Would you like fries with that?:)::D

:confused: Does anyone have an opinion on the one dayers for the lower grades? I think if we got enough clubs that wanted it the WSUCCA would have no choice but to have a one day grade (maybe 2 - D & E). I personally think it is a great idea - It will help the family blokes (who can't commit 100% for the whole season), the older blokes (Who can't handle standing in the field for 72 overs - sometimes more) and the younger guys who either are still learning or just want to be able to play the game with a few mates. Any opinions on this matter would be greatly appreciated..........:cool:

:confused: Does anyone have an opinion on the one dayers for the lower grades? I think if we got enough clubs that wanted it the WSUCCA would have no choice but to have a one day grade (maybe 2 - D & E). I personally think it is a great idea - It will help the family blokes (who can't commit 100% for the whole season), the older blokes (Who can't handle standing in the field for 72 overs - sometimes more) and the younger guys who either are still learning or just want to be able to play the game with a few mates. Any opinions on this matter would be greatly appreciated..........:cool:

Stump Cam is a tossa from the Willy Comp guys. It must be a slow news day for him seeing he has nothing else to talk about than digging up cricket pitches. I think his comments are quite ammusing about the pitch digging to be honest and I don't think you need to take them to heart guys. As long as you guys on the committee and the players at St Andrews are happy with the club then d/heads like Stump Cam are Irrelevant.

Stump Cam is a tossa from the Willy Comp guys. It must be a slow news day for him seeing he has nothing else to talk about than digging up cricket pitches. I think his comments are quite ammusing about the pitch digging to be honest and I don't think you need to take them to heart guys. As long as you guys on the committee and the players at St Andrews are happy with the club then d/heads like Stump Cam are Irrelevant.

Shaved_Plums;351038 said:

Think it is a good idea Shaved Plumbs. If the comp can get a minimum of 6 teams willing to participate in the One-Day Grade then they should go ahead with it. It will need to be discussed at the AGM and if it gets a favourable reaction then steps should be put in place to get the comp up and going. Unfortunately in the low grades there is usually a big discrepincy between the top and bottom sides. One-Day Cricket will help even the contests i believe and make it more enjoyable for everyone involved. Nothing worse than having to play for 2 whole days when you are getting smashed.

Shaved_Plums;351038 said:

Think it is a good idea Shaved Plumbs. If the comp can get a minimum of 6 teams willing to participate in the One-Day Grade then they should go ahead with it. It will need to be discussed at the AGM and if it gets a favourable reaction then steps should be put in place to get the comp up and going. Unfortunately in the low grades there is usually a big discrepincy between the top and bottom sides. One-Day Cricket will help even the contests i believe and make it more enjoyable for everyone involved. Nothing worse than having to play for 2 whole days when you are getting smashed.

the first thing i will say is i am not from any club associated in the churches comp .......................... secondly are some of you guys on here soft or what , so many people from st andrews on here bagging chris smith but how many of you guys tried to remove him from the pitch before the start of play , nil ......how many of you were prepaired to step up and have a crack at him ..... nil . if you guys had any ticker playing in the game you would have just bowled the first ball and made him pay for laying there but there it goes again .... no ticker ..... and be honest about this one how many st andrews guys shook his hand afterwards ...... you get on here and bag him with an alias but no one was brave enough to say it to him ..... soft

the first thing i will say is i am not from any club associated in the churches comp .......................... secondly are some of you guys on here soft or what , so many people from st andrews on here bagging chris smith but how many of you guys tried to remove him from the pitch before the start of play , nil ......how many of you were prepaired to step up and have a crack at him ..... nil . if you guys had any ticker playing in the game you would have just bowled the first ball and made him pay for laying there but there it goes again .... no ticker ..... and be honest about this one how many st andrews guys shook his hand afterwards ...... you get on here and bag him with an alias but no one was brave enough to say it to him ..... soft

rubble;351080 said:

Firstly no one here has hidden our identity, secondly we wanted to move him but were asked by the association not to as they didn't want any trouble. He was very lucky he didn't cop a hiding after the game if he had said anything then he would have been smashed up but lucky common sense prevailed and talking of hiding who are you??

rubble;351080 said:

Firstly no one here has hidden our identity, secondly we wanted to move him but were asked by the association not to as they didn't want any trouble. He was very lucky he didn't cop a hiding after the game if he had said anything then he would have been smashed up but lucky common sense prevailed and talking of hiding who are you??

To all St Andrews Boys

give it a rest will you whats happened in the past has happened.

Move on and the first game between us in the new comp will be a doozie.

and dont say i didnt tell you about the armstrong Brothers

To all St Andrews Boys

Costa ARCC;351093 said:
To all St Andrews Boys

Good luck to Chris on his move to the Willy Comp. He is a gun cricketer and a tough competitor on the field.

Costa ARCC;351093 said:
To all St Andrews Boys

Good luck to Chris on his move to the Willy Comp. He is a gun cricketer and a tough competitor on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back