What have you seen or done recently?

So this means whoever is in the harbour area can watch the light and music shows for free?
As I understand it. I expect Vivid is a good money making event for the City of Sydney as people will spend their tourist dollars in the CBD which is close to most of the exhibits.

Where's the weather thread gone?
I hear that Sydney is partly being flood-hit again while we're having a drought again. 😳

Where's the weather thread gone?
I hear that Sydney is partly being flood-hit again while we're having a drought again. 😳
I'm hearing this too, our news is showing Aussies in Sydney being rescued in dinghy boats, hope it's starting to clear now.

If she shuts up then i'll shut up period. i just totally dislike her bad attitude and disrespect towards people and for her constant bullying.
If both of you continue to post your dislike for each other here in the community rather than privately I will have no other choice but to delete them. I will be deleting all previous ones as this reflects on the reputation and integrity of the forum.. Hope you both understand that.

Last edited:
If both of you continue to post your dislike for each other here in the community rather than privately I will have no other choice but to delete all posts.
I'm happy for you to that as negative posts breed negativity. Just remember when i joined up she kept demanding that i be banned from here and she kept abusing me for no reason. What's up with that?

Last edited by a moderator:
You saying you want me to delete those too. Send me a link of the page and I will.
What i'm saying whatever you think is inapproriate you then go ahead delete it and i'll refrain from fighting with her as long as she leave me alone. I think that's a good deal.

Last edited:
I wish....🥵 Haha! I'd be boiling hot from the minute I stepped off the plane til I boarded again homeward bound 🥵
I missed this Jess. Vivid Sydney takes place during our late autumn early winter. Mild day and evening temps prevail. Very much weather you are used to back home.

Back