Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

What Rock has weapons crawled under?

2 games for 8 runs .If this is the record of a subbies Leg end then no wonder he has gone underground.

Its just a surprise he hasnt come on here telling everyone how Great his captaincy/coaching has been and that his form doesnt matter its the results which count which he's quoted from his idol Craig Sheedy's autobiography .yawn ,yawn.

Phart Lap;371707 said:
What Rock has weapons crawled under?

2 games for 8 runs .If this is the record of a subbies Leg end then no wonder he has gone underground.

Its just a surprise he hasnt come on here telling everyone how Great his captaincy/coaching has been and that his form doesnt matter its the results which count which he's quoted from his idol Craig Sheedy's autobiography .yawn ,yawn.

Ayres rock maybe???:D:D:D

Harry142;371480 said:
Your a hard man Dog, but probably right. Is there a lower standard of turf cricket in this country than Willi B Turf??

Looking forward to playing against you Popgun.

Yeah,his form doesnt say much for subbies 1stXI standard does it???

Chin up Weapo & keep staring at your mantlepiece............:D:D

Will be interesting to see if Digimon can get the runs - be a poor start if they lose given the hype. What do you reckon Hussler? Or don't you care about the first 11?

Taliban;371713 said:
Will be interesting to see if Digimon can get the runs - be a poor start if they lose given the hype. What do you reckon Hussler? Or don't you care about the first 11?

what hype would that be

barryhall;371726 said:
what hype would that be
The hype that usually surrounds Digimon every season....new gun recruits etc etc Usually followed by an unsuccessful tilt.

They are missing something down there, probably lack a real genuine team atmosphere and I don't think J Callus will help that

He looks to be going alright to me as he keeps performing with wickets each week so far so it seems and getting top order wickets also which stuffs the great weapons theory up.

DIG IN;371051 said:
What has happen to Batties?

He looks to be going alright to me as he keeps performing with wickets each week so far so it seems and getting top order wickets also which stuffs the great weapons theory up.

interesting to hear on the grapevine about the west newport v gellibrand game needing 11 off the last over ther was 5 front foot no balls........gee whizz who umpired this game......?and i hope crofty wasnt bowling this over cause i know he dont bowl no balls........

sorry guys for not being around glad to see you cant help yourselves post about me.......keep up the good work

and yes i got a couple but not enough.........funny hearing the old popgun sledge......hahaha

winners are grinners.......

ps.....seriously deer park have the best deck in the comp......and for you guys who played on it the last couple of years get ready for a run fest.....money well spent........

cheers

grubbee;371847 said:

hi darren

weapons05/06;372104 said:
interesting to hear on the grapevine about the west newport v gellibrand game needing 11 off the last over ther was 5 front foot no balls........gee whizz who umpired this game......?and i hope crofty wasnt bowling this over cause i know he dont bowl no balls........

cheers

They actually needed 10 and Irving hit the first two balls for 4.

Croft did bowl the last over but no no balls were bowled.

Taliban;371733 said:
The hype that usually surrounds Digimon every season....new gun recruits etc etc Usually followed by an unsuccessful tilt.

They are missing something down there, probably lack a real genuine team atmosphere and I don't think J Callus will help that

The hype comes from people like u , maybe u should worry about your own GUN RECRUITS , as far as being unsuccessful 7 or 8 semi finals 1 runners up
in 9 years when a team has won 7 gfs in a row , as for j callus there is plenty of TEAM atmosphere now he is in the team.

Taliban;372175 said:
They actually needed 10 and Irving hit the first two balls for 4.

Croft did bowl the last over but no no balls were bowled.

Geez Taliban........... A.Phipps in the 3rds is pretty weak isnt it???..............and G.Matty....WTF????

weapons05/06;372104 said:

sorry guys for not being around glad to see you cant help yourselves post about me.......keep up the good work

and yes i got a couple but not enough.........funny hearing the old popgun sledge......hahaha

winners are grinners.......

ps.....seriously deer park have the best deck in the comp......and for you guys who played on it the last couple of years get ready for a run fest.....money well spent........

cheers

So you wont be serving up the same crap as last season then? I can tell you that's a relief. as for best deck.. too early to call mate.

Hope you bring a scorer this week.. :)

A.B De Villiers;372368 said:
So you wont be serving up the same crap as last season then? I can tell you that's a relief. as for best deck.. too early to call mate.

Hope you bring a scorer this week.. :)

pardon me.........??...thats calling the kettle a little black dont you think........

anyways its gonna be on for young and old........cant wait for the 2 dayers........

anyway champ you will pull your pud when you look/play on our deck...as for previous years i dont know yes it was a shitter from what ive been told but i didnt play on it so i wouldnt know......if you or us dont score over 250 it wont be enough.......

lets hope you guys bring a scorer because we wont be doing it for ya........

cheers

hussler;372314 said:
Geez Taliban........... A.Phipps in the 3rds is pretty weak isnt it???..............and G.Matty....WTF????

You should worry about your performance as Captain. Cost your team the game bowling 10 overs of slow straight stuff when more economical options were available. What did you go for - 71? Araldite stuff. The Collins spinners certainly like bowling a lot.

Phipps isn't playing this season was just filling in and Matts thought he was 21again and did a good job with the gloves

Taliban;372592 said:
You should worry about your performance as Captain. Cost your team the game bowling 10 overs of slow straight stuff when more economical options were available. What did you go for - 71? Araldite stuff. The Collins spinners certainly like bowling a lot.

Phipps isn't playing this season was just filling in and Matts thought he was 21again and did a good job with the gloves

Hahaha.......please tell me what the economical options were Soda.....trust me my bowling didn't cost us.......:(

As for you filling in??? Pretty weak being told you aren't allowed to play by the mrs..........grow some balls........:eek:

hussler;372668 said:
Hahaha.......please tell me what the economical options were Soda.....trust me my bowling didn't cost us.......:(

As for you filling in??? Pretty weak being told you aren't allowed to play by the mrs..........grow some balls........:eek:

Geuss again

after only a few rounds looks like west newport are starting to look like a team to be reckoned with. Young side with a young captain and plenty of wise old heads around the place makes a great mix. Interesting to see if wyndhamvale are as good this year as what they were last year without plummer:D.Oh thats right they will be cos future comp champ got on here before the season started and said they dont need any recruits,as long as they had him in the side they were going back to back.Your my hero trent;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back