Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

weapons05/06;375891 said:
just a quick 1 boys...../girls that means you unyans........haha

20/20 comp starting next week and it has been a while since i have played wdca so just asking how teams treat this sort of tournament...i got the fixture and we are facing g/u first up hahaha now that will test my boys......to be the best you have to beat the best i spose.......am i right the 2 winners play off for the western side of another tournament unsure of its name to get a chance to play on the mcg in the final..........

any thoughts?

Maybe I should just give the game away because of the severe torment that I am receiving or maybe I should get out of the dream land that I live in, as the side I am in charge of won't make anything of it.

The $50 entry, could have gone towards enhancing that beautiful smile of yours.

unyuns;375899 said:
Maybe I should just give the game away because of the severe torment that I am receiving or maybe I should get out of the dream land that I live in, as the side I am in charge of won't make anything of it.

hahaha

unyuns;375899 said:

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz got ya........;)

slogger22;375941 said:

slogger i am laughing at your stats......like many promise lots but give nothing......:eek: just like at at carlton.......then yarra.........mmmmmmmmm

even the smelly 1 who falls of house roofs is in front of you.......ahhhhhhhhh.....but you bowl smoke........ahhhhhhhh stacks

weapons05/06;375891 said:
just a quick 1 boys...../girls that means you unyans........haha

20/20 comp starting next week and it has been a while since i have played wdca so just asking how teams treat this sort of tournament...i got the fixture and we are facing g/u first up hahaha now that will test my boys......to be the best you have to beat the best i spose.......am i right the 2 winners play off for the western side of another tournament unsure of its name to get a chance to play on the mcg in the final..........

any thoughts?

Correct, but I don't think the play offs will be until next year. Lavo, GU & the Vales were in the finals for our comp a couple of Sundays ago, against Altona Nth, Spotswood & Keilor. Spotswood won the day to go through to the next round for the chance to play the final at the 'G'.

Last year I'd say on average most teams had 7 or 8 of their first XI playing, so fairly serious.

weapons05/06;376012 said:
slogger i am laughing at your stats......like many promise lots but give nothing......:eek: just like at at carlton.......then yarra.........mmmmmmmmm

even the smelly 1 who falls of house roofs is in front of you.......ahhhhhhhhh.....but you bowl smoke........ahhhhhhhh stacks

At least hes havin a dip in the top grade unlike yourself who chose the weak option...............Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................:D

hussler;376025 said:
At least hes havin a dip in the top grade unlike yourself who chose the weak option...............Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................:D

a dip..........?hahahaha what salsa.......?sour cream and chives......?

good things come to the ones that wait........;)

OutsideEdge;376022 said:
Correct, but I don't think the play offs will be until next year. Lavo, GU & the Vales were in the finals for our comp a couple of Sundays ago, against Altona Nth, Spotswood & Keilor. Spotswood won the day to go through to the next round for the chance to play the final at the 'G'.

Last year I'd say on average most teams had 7 or 8 of their first XI playing, so fairly serious.

ok sweet at least i got a serious responce......might have to get the old reverse sweep happening against the likes of chuggy and the frewster.......;)

Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

futurecompchamp;359646 said:
The whole lot of you are pretenders... all you do is talk it up on here... Lavo, if you can't share who you have picked up this season, then they musten be any good. i would be the first person to say that wyndhamvale picked up a player... but we havent no need in this comp.
this season can't start quick enough...

I do hope that clubs have picked up decent players, because theres not enough of them. I want this comp to get alot stronger, i enjoy playing in the wdca but if its anything like last year ill giving a higher grade a good think.

I would tho like to wish all clubs the best of luck this season

And too the vale boys, lets go back to back!!!!

Looking at results maybe your recruiting officer could have worked a little harder in the off season. Been a while since reigning premiers missed the finals.

weapons05/06;376012 said:

is this guy a grown man or an u14?

weapons05/06;376049 said:
a dip..........?hahahaha what salsa.......?sour cream and chives......?

good things come to the ones that wait........;)

haha, I bit. maybe that's because i can?????

as for slogger, don't be disheartened. we all can't be as good as the bloke that starts to yap once he gets a few runs under his belt. went missing for a while there, but the form must have got a little better. it must be hard being an ex ACB player (just ask him, his resume is awesome) tapping 2nds sides around the park.

unyuns;376297 said:
haha, I bit. maybe that's because i can?????

as for slogger, don't be disheartened. we all can't be as good as the bloke that starts to yap once he gets a few runs under his belt. went missing for a while there, but the form must have got a little better. it must be hard being an ex ACB player (just ask him, his resume is awesome) tapping 2nds sides around the park.

hahaha next you will be on doctor feel good........:rolleyes:

id love to tap your super meds around..........

west riff raff......

what happened to your young superstars..........? and dont use the excuse that the wicket was a sticky 1.......

interesting to see no kappa in the side either all that money you are paying him per wicket must be paying off.......

weapons05/06;376669 said:
west riff raff......

what happened to your young superstars..........? and dont use the excuse that the wicket was a sticky 1.......

interesting to see no kappa in the side either all that money you are paying him per wicket must be paying off.......

Wicket was far from sticky,maybe the young blokes couldnt handle a bit of sideways movement.........:p

Before the days of covers thats all you used to get before xmas.......;)

hussler;376849 said:
Wicket was far from sticky,maybe the young blokes couldnt handle a bit of sideways movement.........:p

Any news on comings and goings down there champ.
Some interesting news on the horizon.
u have got the latest updates normally champ fill us in.....

hussler;376849 said:

mmmmmmm i went passed 5.30pm on friday and no covers were on then (but it does not rain at newport oval)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

BigCoq;376863 said:
Any news on comings and goings down there champ.
Some interesting news on the horizon.
u have got the latest updates normally champ fill us in.....

Yes I do have some info Coq,but sounds like you already know....:cool:

I will save my comments until something happens..........;)

Might give us some depth in the 2's???

just cricket;376864 said:
mmmmmmm i went passed 5.30pm on friday and no covers were on then (but it does not rain at newport oval)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back