Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

StAndrewsman;388741 said:
First off, I am not trying to enter the discussion on how good VTCA is or how good Willy Comp. Id just like to say this to all melton south players reading this. The only reason that you think that C COMPOSITE is a step up for you is that you have refused to play any higher than the lowest you can. I know you will try and comment on how you dont have turf ground etc. I know the teams playing in C COMPOSITE and the players in these team and I will gladly say that it wont be a step up. I think playing against 15-17 year old kids and playing against some team's thirds is not a step up for your club at all. I have played that level years ago and the standard wasnt the best, not for your 1s to be in, and speaking to a few people, the standard has dropped more. I dont know many of you at Melton South but Leigh Edwards if you are reading this, go somewhere higher. You will be wasting away down there. Our club is happy to have you, as I am sure most others will.

again I say Im not bagging the Willy comp, and you guys might attack the B section in VTCA or my club if you want, just putting my view across.

Sorry but i believe i was mistaken, and the grade i think we have been offered is turf B2 and we will probably have our twos in the composite and a couple of matting grades. Depending on how many matting grades there is we may have to have some in WSUCCA if its still around. As for leigh Edwards he is signed for at least another year as captain coach and is doing a fantastic job so at this stage i could nto see him leaving South. I reckon he will be keen to take up the challege awaiting us. Dont get me wrong but if we had our own turf wicket my opinion and mine alone we would be better to go into VTCA as more teams could play Turf but we havent and the Willi comp is the best option for us and if we eventually get our own wicket maybe by then we may have worked our way up the grades in the willi comp but ther are a lot of good sides in the top 2 grades so i think we are looking at a few years before we see any type of movement up the grades. and these are just my opinons as i am just a player have no real decision making attributes, thats the committes job, they decide whats best for the club with consultation and input from the players.

weapons05/06;388743 said:
any news on the b-matting debarcle comming out of lavo.........???

Who the hell are you idiot.

Lavo B Matts played on the middle oval i was watching the match it lasted for about an hour with the whites getting killed.
Yes the the AB Shaw oval was in a bad state and the U17 weren’t happy plying there i guess their coach didn’t think about the other oval. AB SHAW was unsafe and council have since fixed the problem it also dosent help when the soccer club trains there.

I think you should not comment on things you did not see idiot.

Lavo black have been the best side all season and won easy and for your information the Lavo whites will be playing again next week so get of what drugs you are on and shut the FU*K up idiot.

The wheels haven`t fallen off at laverton............The axles snapped..

Gu this week will bend lavo over and drive them to 3rd and another date with west npt and probably the same result.

Was crackers impersonating Luke Skywalker on the weekend waving his bat around trying to protect himself and how about the verbal garbage that was coming from over the fence on the weekend in the lavo corner,,,,,,,,,embarrassing.

As for leigh Edwards he is signed for at least another year as captain coach and is doing a fantastic job said:
Got himself out of the SH*T by hitting a big score against bottom side. Just in time to 'show me the money'

140 runs up till then for the year. Suppose that is fantastic!!!!!

grubbee;388812 said:
The wheels haven`t fallen off at laverton............The axles snapped..

Gu this week will bend lavo over and drive them to 3rd and another date with west npt and probably the same result.

Was crackers impersonating Luke Skywalker on the weekend waving his bat around trying to protect himself and how about the verbal garbage that was coming from over the fence on the weekend in the lavo corner,,,,,,,,,embarrassing.

That is funny what if lavo pull a win over GU their due.

They have a great side they just haven’t been able to produce yet, but saying that this year making the top 4 better than last year.
Also they may be saving their best cricket for finales.

Also it was hard going down t West Newport on the weekend after all that rain i think this would have happened to any side. Look at the history lavo kept smashing West Last year and if we do play them in finales they will do it again as they have a young side that has had a year to gel.

thedog;388817 said:

They have a great side they just haven’t been able to produce yet, but saying that this year making the top 4 better than last year.

Also it was hard going down t West Newport on the weekend after all that rain i think this would have happened to any side. Look at the history lavo kept smashing West Last year and if we do play them in finales they will do it again as they have a young side that has had a year to gel.

I wouldn't read to much into saturdays loss, New week new conditions.
Should be a cracker on saturday with the 2 top sides going at it.

Only top spot is secured,

Who are everyones tips to finish in the 4?

NEED FOR SPEED;388815 said:
As for leigh Edwards he is signed for at least another year as captain coach and is doing a fantastic job said:
Got himself out of the SH*T by hitting a big score against bottom side. Just in time to 'show me the money'

140 runs up till then for the year. Suppose that is fantastic!!!!!

I said he is doing a fantastic job as captain coach, the training on the park has been excellent as has the attidue of all the players which is half the battle keeping them keen and interested at training doing different drills etc. His captaincy has been good and yes he has had a lean season with the bat up intil his last 3 innings but we have all been there. As for the money I dont know whats in his contract so i cannot comment. But its good to see him hit form before the finals which is an added bonus for the side.:)

BigCoq;388655 said:
Blah Blah Blah WDCA stronger than VTCA big deal go piss on a fire!
Whats the model moving forward?
Whats in it for the other clubs?
Will extra turf grounds be made available for new teams coming in?
Is there a plan?
Strenghtening the comp how does this equate in reality?
Most clubs coming over would be purely and solely be doing so due to the turf aspect is this acheivable for new clubs coming in without an existing Turf wicket?
Do new clubs come in to play in a new and improved Matting grade?
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS NOT BLABERING ON IN POLITICAL RETORIC
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!
Whats in it for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much a it hurts me to say this, you are a bigger bat head then weapons. No one cares for your views. Talk your trash on the Oh soooo good VTCA site. Hang on it's irrelevant there because you are filth, playing with the rest of the filth.

Being optimistic, no one wants to play there, but you have to start somewhere. Maybe there's something that you can concentrate on.

Be careful when you squat over the fire, you could burn your bum.

thedog;388806 said:
any news on the b-matting debarcle comming out of lavo.........???

Who the hell are you idiot.

Lavo B Matts played on the middle oval i was watching the match it lasted for about an hour with the whites getting killed.
Yes the the AB Shaw oval was in a bad state and the U17 weren’t happy plying there i guess their coach didn’t think about the other oval. AB SHAW was unsafe and council have since fixed the problem it also dosent help when the soccer club trains there.

I think you should not comment on things you did not see idiot.

Lavo black have been the best side all season and won easy and for your information the Lavo whites will be playing again next week so get of what drugs you are on and shut the FU*K up idiot.

tell us about the decleration on day 1..........??? 6/170 odd with beaza on 65* and (white) declare........cmon

who am i..........i am the cap/coach of deer park ardeer and we(b-turf) were washed out and decided to go and check out the game as there were some stupid scores in on day 1 from the lavo v lavo b-mats game.......considering your (white) team had forfieted the last 4 games was seriously amazed that you got 2 teams up when your coach p.smith told me just after chrissy that lavo had to pull a side out......which was your white team........

i was there at 1.46 with other teamates from my side and was very concerned when there was no play.......and before you think im stupid i went to the other ground down the end of the street 1st as i know you have 2 matting grounds there.........after i went to check the b-turf top of the table clash between lavo and ana......d.brown was batting as was the young keeper peircy(sorry to the young dude if i spelt your name wrong)........also there were 10-15 players at the ground who were not apart of your b-turf side so tell me where im wrong.........you box hill.........

so you shut the f##k up ...........and we are putting in a complaint along with glenorden sports club who also went down to check on the game...........

there is only 1 word fot that........CHEATS:eek:

and if you guys had of done the right thing you would have got 10 pts anyway.....as out mats team won outright....but never the less couldnt expect nothing else from lavo........

yeah i was told the lavo black team were talking it up as they were the greatest team ever when deer park gave them a touch up.......ahhhhhhhhhhh

WE WILL SEE LAVO BLACK AND LAVO B-TURF IN THE FINALS........MUPPET

unyuns;388877 said:
As much a it hurts me to say this, you are a bigger bat head then weapons. No one cares for your views. Talk your trash on the Oh soooo good VTCA site. Hang on it's irrelevant there because you are filth, playing with the rest of the filth.

Being optimistic, no one wants to play there, but you have to start somewhere. Maybe there's something that you can concentrate on.

ahhhhhhhhh thanks brother..........:eek:

thedog;388817 said:

Are you aware that it's an unwritten rule, not to drink the bong water???? Lavo are more likely to pull themselves off, than win a game in the FINALES (dumbass).

You are aware that each side in contention, is queueing up to play against your lot. As it happens, west have drawn the good gate, more than likely allowing them to utilise most of the long weekend for holidays than cricket, and giving you Matty Shiell to start whingeing about again.

Damn, damn that bloke for leaving us. Sook, sook, whinge, whinge. Might be easier to copy and paste that line in a few weeks.

weapons05/06;388878 said:
tell us about the decleration on day 1..........??? 6/170 odd with beaza on 65* and (white) declare........cmon

who am i..........i am the cap/coach of deer park ardeer and we(b-turf) were washed out and decided to go and check out the game as there were some stupid scores in on day 1 from the lavo v lavo b-mats game.......considering your (white) team had forfieted the last 4 games was seriously amazed that you got 2 teams up when your coach p.smith told me just after chrissy that lavo had to pull a side out......which was your white team........

i was there at 1.46 with other teamates from my side and was very concerned when there was no play.......and before you think im stupid i went to the other ground down the end of the street 1st as i know you have 2 matting grounds there.........after i went to check the b-turf top of the table clash between lavo and ana......d.brown was batting as was the young keeper peircy(sorry to the young dude if i spelt your name wrong)........also there were 10-15 players at the ground who were not apart of your b-turf side so tell me where im wrong.........you box hill.........

so you shut the f##k up ...........and we are putting in a complaint along with glenorden sports club who also went down to check on the game...........

there is only 1 word fot that........CHEATS:eek:

and if you guys had of done the right thing you would have got 10 pts anyway.....as out mats team won outright....but never the less couldnt expect nothing else from lavo........

yeah i was told the lavo black team were talking it up as they were the greatest team ever when deer park gave them a touch up.......ahhhhhhhhhhh

Mate i was watching that match I ans saw Murphy get caughton a silly shot so don’t say there wasn’t a match.

I went back to watch the b-Turf play after it and i didn’t see anyone who wasn’t from lavo at the ground so your blowing shit out of your ass.

I was there i saw the game i am not part of lavo i am just a fan i have nothing to do with the club so why would i say shit. There white side forfeit 1 game and then had a bye and they will be playing there last match.

AS for the Lavo B-Turf they are top for a reason they are the best and only losing one game in 2 years man what a side as for there matts I don’t give a shit if they win or lose the GF

weapons05/06;388878 said:

Looks like BIG W is hanging his hat on the B Matts now...............:p:D

thedog;388931 said:
Mate i was watching that match I ans saw Murphy get caughton a silly shot so don’t say there wasn’t a match.

I went back to watch the b-Turf play after it and i didn’t see anyone who wasn’t from lavo at the ground so your blowing shit out of your ass.

I was there i saw the game i am not part of lavo i am just a fan i have nothing to do with the club so why would i say shit. There white side forfeit 1 game and then had a bye and they will be playing there last match.

AS for the Lavo B-Turf they are top for a reason they are the best and only losing one game in 2 years man what a side as for there matts I don’t give a shit if they win or lose the GF

GEE YOU CHANGED YOUR TUNE........

what ever muppet........who is pulling your strings..........??????....you must have been there on day 1 when you wernt smoking the hong kongs.........or you were hiding behind the bushes........

there wernt no match(definately no day 2) so suck it up........not apart of lavo but just a fan.......but your a box hill........that dont suprise me.........

well that 1 game in 2 years was against my boys and we didnt just beat them we spanked them outright.........cant wait till they get knocked off in the semi......;)

KEEP SUCKING THEM..........:eek:

weapons05/06;388940 said:
GEE YOU CHANGED YOUR TUNE........

what ever muppet........who is pulling your strings..........??????....you must have been there on day 1 when you wernt smoking the hong kongs.........or you were hiding behind the bushes........

there wernt no match(definately no day 2) so suck it up........not apart of lavo but just a fan.......but your a box hill........that dont suprise me.........

well that 1 game in 2 years was against my boys and we didnt just beat them we spanked them outright.........cant wait till they get knocked off in the semi......;)

KEEP SUCKING THEM..........:eek:

i have a photo of that game in my phone so how can that be wrong

Well how a grade a bloke like yourself got to be captain coach of a shit side like Deer Park is beyond me do you guys play A Turf??? No Wait you don’t the last time you did you guys win a match you were 5 losses and 4 outright losses, you say your club is so good why don’t you take your shit B-Turf side and place them back in A-Turf?? I know why you’re afraid you won’t win a match again. Hey if your B-Turf loses this coming round guess what your 4th .

I bet if went to Deer Park i could get your job at no cost.

The fact is your talking shit you didn’t go down to Laverton and if you were there did you go into the club where B Murphy and some of the other White boys were drowning there sorrows in beer let me see NO.

Get off the shit your on mate and play some good cricket.

unyuns;388877 said:

Thanks for your valueable contribution to a momental change in western suburban cricket we have ever seen.
You have enlightened me with your wisdom and wise words you must be a fine upstanding member of your club and i am sure that your commitee looks for your guidence at every turn.
Your contribution to this debate has been noted now take a seat.
May you continue to prosper and become the leader your club deserves.
Weapons would be rapt to have the heat taken of him:D
Personally im looking out for whats best for my club end of story!!

thedog;388931 said:

cheats should be kicked out of the finals nice club laverton!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BigCoq;388974 said:
Thanks for your valueable contribution to a momental change in western suburban cricket we have ever seen.
You have enlightened me with your wisdom and wise words you must be a fine upstanding member of your club and i am sure that your commitee looks for your guidence at every turn.
Your contribution to this debate has been noted now take a seat.
May you continue to prosper and become the leader your club deserves.
Weapons would be rapt to have the heat taken of him:D
Personally im looking out for whats best for my club end of story!!

It's probably not the best move to be all high and mighty when you can't even spell, r.e.t.a.r.d. Your club must be so thrilled to have a showbag like you. That's right foghorn, full of shite.

thedog;388931 said:

Man!!!! What a side!!!!

thedog;388969 said:
like yourself got to be captain coach of a shit side like Deer Park is beyond me do you guys play A Turf??? No Wait you don’t the last time you did you guys win a match you were 5 losses and 4 outright losses, you say your club is so good why don’t you take your shit B-Turf side and place them back in A-Turf?? I know why you’re afraid you won’t win a match again. Hey if your B-Turf loses this coming round guess what your 4th .

I bet if went to Deer Park i could get your job at no cost.

The fact is your talking shit you didn’t go down to Laverton and if you were there did you go into the club where B Murphy and some of the other White boys were drowning there sorrows in beer let me see NO.

Get off the shit your on mate and play some good cricket.

How is it that you have a photo of the game on your phone??? Maybe you are a bigger shite kicker than weapons??? Your ones were out getting their bums pumped, but you had time for photos??? C'mon mate, hang shite all you want, but you know you're a battler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back