Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

thedog;389886 said:
I can tell you that laverton did play and both captains will testify to that and even 2- 3 people who witnessed the match will hell i will too this is B/S meeting why don’t they look in to West Newport the Crap Hole of The Comp

well something is going on...........?????...and sounds like you are back pedalling a bit........who gives a stuff about west newport good luck to them........and id hate to be in your shoes if you are in the (black) team and you miss out on finals.....gee that would be very dissapointing......

it started from the game being moved to the other ground down the road because the ground was vandalised and when the 17's played on it in the morning eyebrows were raised.......plus we were told the game started at normal time of 1.30 and was finished by 2.20......

then because i went there and i hear (glenorden did the same) and gave you's up to the competition for being cheats and bringing the game into disrepute they tell us that both lavo teams had a wedding to go to so the game got started at 11:15 at the other ground which is a load of tripe........no club has the right to move games to suit themselves.........its like me saying to my oposition captian that we will start at 10.00 because rain is forcasted late afternoon to get a result it cant happen.......

basically no leg to stand on.........watch this space........:eek:

weapons05/06;389989 said:
bahahahaha.......if i could i would be tonning up every 2nd week......:eek:

Wake up to yourself weapons a lot of people have a lot of dirt on you in the fields of both cricket and football keep blabbering on about your minnow of a club that wont be in the comp in two years anyway as you are as strong as the western bulldogs and north melbourne combined. Maybe you should merge in two years time with dame phyliss frost centre and you can be called the almighty (DEER PARK ARDEER DAME PHYLISS FROST CENTRE CRICKET CLUB). That would be fitting you could then have another two womens cricket teams, giving you the grand total of 4 womens and the almighty clubs like Point Cook, Newport Digman and Laverton will have their usual 5,6 or 7 teams in the mens senior competition.

weapons05/06;389908 said:
well something is going on...........?????...and sounds like you are back pedalling a bit........who gives a stuff about west newport good luck to them........and id hate to be in your shoes if you are in the (black) team and you miss out on finals.....gee that would be very dissapointing......

it started from the game being moved to the other ground down the road because the ground was vandalised and when the 17's played on it in the morning eyebrows were raised.......plus we were told the game started at normal time of 1.30 and was finished by 2.20......

then because i went there and i hear (glenorden did the same) and gave you's up to the competition for being cheats and bringing the game into disrepute they tell us that both lavo teams had a wedding to go to so the game got started at 11:15 at the other ground which is a load of tripe........no club has the right to move games to suit themselves.........its like me saying to my oposition captian that we will start at 10.00 because rain is forcasted late afternoon to get a result it cant happen.......

here here spot on ;)

twinkle toes;390004 said:
Wake up to yourself weapons a lot of people have a lot of dirt on you in the fields of both cricket and football keep blabbering on about your minnow of a club that wont be in the comp in two years anyway as you are as strong as the western bulldogs and north melbourne combined. Maybe you should merge in two years time with dame phyliss frost centre and you can be called the almighty (DEER PARK ARDEER DAME PHYLISS FROST CENTRE CRICKET CLUB). That would be fitting you could then have another two womens cricket teams, giving you the grand total of 4 womens and the almighty clubs like Point Cook, Newport Digman and Laverton will have their usual 5,6 or 7 teams in the mens senior competition.

as i dont care who you are tell me where your from....im guessing lavo.....????

thats fine when people start blabbering about my cricket and footy careers they would be very suprised of how successful the teams i played in have been.......but thats ok.....i could go through all the years of my sporting life if you want.....?????.......im looking and hungry for more success.......and atm thats the only thing on my mind........your pathetic name calling of my club was terrific and hope it put a smile on your dial........

far from minnow my friend with the jnrs we have comming through i know i have come to the place at the right time........we are looking at having 4 or 5 snr teams next year so put that in your pipe and smoke it........

cheers av a good 1;)

rohan;389873 said:
the only thing bent over on the weekend was when romain bent over to get into his car and take off? talk about wheels falling off....
interesting to see how GU the club of the last 10 years handles this, only one outcome surely.... all this after the leading wicket taker leaves as well!
perhaps they can bring another player up from their b turf (2) side to fill the gap left by them two.

also what was crackers protecting himself from????

everyone loves a bit of banter from the sidelines. when someone hits someone from behind, then proceeds to walk to the other side of the ground. thats a joke! the gu boys can fill anyone who wants to know in im sure..... very very very lucky man though, wouldnt make to many good decisions that peanut but to walk to the other side of the ground was a good one.

The post you responded to was about the West Newport game.

Hit from behind? The mouth was pushed and not hit, you know that. The only hit I saw on the weekend was your batting ave. hitting an all time low. In five hits against 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th you've made 37 runs at an ave. of 7.4. If it's too hard at the top, hide down the order like the rest of your guns.

As for the peanut, he was last seen drinking in your club rooms at 6.30 while the mouth was at home sooking. State the facts next time you get on here and stop trying to give blokes a bad name.

weapons05/06;390018 said:

thats fine when people start blabbering about my cricket and footy careers they would be very suprised of how successful the teams i played in have been.......but thats ok.....i could go through all the years of my sporting life if you want.....?????.......im looking and hungry for more success.......and atm thats the only thing on my mind........your pathetic name calling of my club was terrific and hope it put a smile on your dial........

far from minnow my friend with the jnrs we have comming through i know i have come to the place at the right time........we are looking at having 4 or 5 snr teams next year so put that in your pipe and smoke it........

cheers av a good 1;)

Hey Weapons. Your in b turf.

Wake up - the match was on and finished earily due to the match being finished i.e the black won over the whites.

There was a bye election on that day i guess you could ask anyone on the street if there was a match on i bet you will find there was.

Don’t comment on shit you no nothing about Lavo Black are the best b matting side this year and will win the flag.

I thought Glen Orden Sports Club would be happy as they got 10pts and you guys didnt so why are they making shit up. the only ones who should be un happy are you guys.

YES THE MATCH WAS ON AND WAS WON BY BLACK SIDE SO END OF.

Willi Comp;389760 said:
thedog, in some of your earlier quotes like below, for someone who isnt from Lavo u sure do support them.. and have some real beef with West Newp..
'i am not part of lavo i am just a fan i have nothing to do with the club so why would i say shit.'

Things will play out in the end, it doesnt really matter who finishes 2nd or 3rd as both sides will play on the same wicket over 2 days!
So the away side must bat first...
ps. gee, some rain on the first weekend of the semi should make it interesting...

Totally agree, things will play out and this will be no different for 1st and 4th placings. It shouldnt really matter for any of the top 4 sides as to getting a home final, as the semi's are over 1 weekend, and in this fair and equal comp, what difference will rain make(not that there will be any)??

The comp did introduce the covers for all turf clubs a few years ago, so would think that this would reduce any risk of wet wickets,sprinklers etc having any affect on the outcome of games, so why is it that away side must bat first?

Also, re: batting first though, are you saying that GU cant chase?? and if they lose the toss and have to bowl, they could be in trouble?
I know they were beaten a few weeks back chasing 170 odd at home against WN and failed, and do prepare their own wicket, so maybe anything is possible? Why is this result any different to a final?
What are the chances of this happeneing again, and has the curator since been sacked?
Who ever they end up playing needs only to win toss and make 170 and will be thru to a GF???? Dont think its that easy unfortunately.

In the end, if your side is good enough, it will win.

thedog;389932 said:
Wake up - the match was on and finished earily due to the match being finished i.e the black won over the whites.

There was a bye election on that day i guess you could ask anyone on the street if there was a match on i bet you will find there was.

Don’t comment on shit you no nothing about Lavo Black are the best b matting side this year and will win the flag.

I thought Glen Orden Sports Club would be happy as they got 10pts and you guys didnt so why are they making shit up. the only ones who should be un happy are you guys.

YES THE MATCH WAS ON AND WAS WON BY BLACK SIDE SO END OF.
don't lie mate u know that both lavo black and white did not play. u are just pretty unlucky to get caught,

we are half way through round 11 my predictions.

whyndamvale to strong for digman, 216 on there ground is huge

Lavo to choke against GU

imps to get the runs against colts

west to go outright against hoppers

and point cook in a close 1 against gellibrand

good luck to all the teams in the finals

Maybe you should talk to someone from Willy Colts and GU before your very uneducated comments.

Amazing response from ROHAN the laverton batting maestro. Firstly, if you can`t say the truth then you should not be on here.

The mouthing coming from the coaches box on the weekend i`m told, towards Brasher was disgraceful and when daddy was confronted he back peddled quicker than lightning when Commo verballed him. Daddy then ran into the room and was pushed by a spectator and mummy was left to defend the flag.

Hope your right about Chuggy not playing because we would hate to see how you would respond with 12 pairs of undies on if you play against him in the granny if you 2 sides meet.

My Tips For the Weekend

Digman over Wyndhamvale
Lavo to just beat GU
Colts to beat IMPS
West to win outright by cheating
Pointcook to knock up a win

in B Turf i hope Deerpark get killed to teach Weapon a lesson in being a bad sportsman if we could call him that.

big game performer;389929 said:

Hit from behind? The mouth was pushed and not hit, you know that. The only hit I saw on the weekend was your batting ave. hitting an all time low. In five hits against 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th you've made 37 runs at an ave. of 7.4. If it's too hard at the top, hide down the order like the rest of your guns.

As for the peanut, he was last seen drinking in your club rooms at 6.30 while the mouth was at home sooking. State the facts next time you get on here and stop trying to give blokes a bad name.

maybe he should play matting at least there he can make up hes own score;)
but i know he as not got to many trams and trains he would still make a duck :eek:

thedog;390052 said:
My Tips For the Weekend

Digman over Wyndhamvale
Lavo to just beat GU
Colts to beat IMPS

in B Turf i hope Deerpark get killed to teach Weapon a lesson in being a bad sportsman if we could call him that.

I think you'll find West would probably win outright without cheating anyway. So just get off the topic and get over it. Also, being from Wyndhamvale, I don't think Digman will make the runs. 215 on our ground is like making 350 on any other ground

dolz;390057 said:
I think you'll find West would probably win outright without cheating anyway. So just get off the topic and get over it. Also, being from Wyndhamvale, I don't think Digman will make the runs. 215 on our ground is like making 350 on any other ground

But can you bowl them out twice?

As i hear there may be a couple of early declarations in the Imps/Colts game to make an outright?

big game performer;389929 said:

thats it lets stir this sh1t up.........finals time is near and good ol weapo is amungst it.......

lavoooooo:confused:

dolz;390057 said:

The wicket was a road, a little harder to face spin

just cricket;389960 said:
maybe he should play matting at least there he can make up hes own score;)
but i know he as not got to many trams and trains he would still make a duck :eek:

dolz;390057 said:

look west are not cheats they are a young team who are finding there feet, good on them, there is no way no digman will get the runs after playing at wyndamvales shit hole 215 is massive, i almost think wyndamvale will win outright as the know how to bowl and play on that wicket. in the finals i predict G.U over wyndamvale and west to beat lavo again with a G.U West Newport Grand Final,

weapons05/06;389989 said:

twinkle toes;390004 said:

cheers av a good 1;)

weapons05/06;390018 said:

cheers av a good 1;)

Hey Weapons. Your in b turf.

sounds like you have got to much time on your hands, shouldn't you be coaching or something? your club mite want something for thier money

Willi Comp;389760 said:
thedog, in some of your earlier quotes like below, for someone who isnt from Lavo u sure do support them.. and have some real beef with West Newp..
'i am not part of lavo i am just a fan i have nothing to do with the club so why would i say shit.'

Things will play out in the end, it doesnt really matter who finishes 2nd or 3rd as both sides will play on the same wicket over 2 days!
So the away side must bat first...
ps. gee, some rain on the first weekend of the semi should make it interesting...

Totally agree, things will play out and this will be no different for 1st and 4th placings. It shouldnt really matter for any of the top 4 sides as to getting a home final, as the semi's are over 1 weekend, and in this fair and equal comp, what difference will rain make(not that there will be any)??

The comp did introduce the covers for all turf clubs a few years ago, so would think that this would reduce any risk of wet wickets,sprinklers etc having any affect on the outcome of games, so why is it that away side must bat first?

Also, re: batting first though, are you saying that GU cant chase?? and if they lose the toss and have to bowl, they could be in trouble?
I know they were beaten a few weeks back chasing 170 odd at home against WN and failed, and do prepare their own wicket, so maybe anything is possible? Why is this result any different to a final?
What are the chances of this happeneing again, and has the curator since been sacked?
Who ever they end up playing needs only to win toss and make 170 and will be thru to a GF???? Dont think its that easy unfortunately.

In the end, if your side is good enough, it will win.

Maybe you should talk to someone from Willy Colts and GU before your very uneducated comments.

Lavo have passed gu there 4/110 lavo have beaten the all mighty gu ha not so mighty

My Tips For the Weekend

Digman over Wyndhamvale
Lavo to just beat GU
Colts to beat IMPS

thedog;390052 said:
My Tips For the Weekend

Digman over Wyndhamvale
Lavo to just beat GU
Colts to beat IMPS

dolz;390057 said:

But can you bowl them out twice?

As i hear there may be a couple of early declarations in the Imps/Colts game to make an outright?

A.B De Villiers;390181 said:
And lavo b turf?

You tell us you played against them?????? Its ok I heard you won,well done.......;)

dolz;390057 said:

The wicket was a road, a little harder to face spin

thedog;390168 said:
Lavo have passed gu there 4/110 lavo have beaten the all mighty gu ha not so mighty

Four barrells of light Ale went along way.
Good to see the hoppers boys happy with the outcome. Free piss all mad Monday.

Going to be a massive finals fixture

dolz;390057 said:

look west are not cheats they are a young team who are finding there feet, good on them, there is no way no digman will get the runs after playing at wyndamvales shit hole 215 is massive, i almost think wyndamvale will win outright as the know how to bowl and play on that wicket. in the finals i predict G.U over wyndamvale and west to beat lavo again with a G.U West Newport Grand Final,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back