Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Anyone got info on Williamstown Imps?, overheard they may be looking to merge in the comming season or pull the pin...

Re: JIKA cricket forum

FLEMINGTON COLTS CRICKET CLUB
M.M.V.C.A
CAPTAIN/COACH 07/08 SEASON
ALSO TOP ORDER BATSMAN
TOP $ REMUNERATION FOR THE RIGHT PERSONS
EMAIL FLEMCOLTS@HOTMAIL.COM
or pm me and i will forward... the Cricket Managers Phone Number on too you

Deer Park/Ardeer have made a submission to the willi comp to go down to B Turf.

Grand United have made a submission to the Willi comp to get a one day comp started for the comming season. The terms being, to start the comp after melb cup date and to have a extended christmas brake and not to play on a long weekend.

Wonder if the clubs will endorse this and vote on it.

WDCAcricketer;169045 said:
Grand United have made a submission to the Willi comp to get a one day comp started for the comming season. The terms being, to start the comp after melb cup date and to have a extended christmas brake and not to play on a long weekend.

Wonder if the clubs will endorse this and vote on it.

Laverton will support it apparently theyre looking at 5 teams for 07/08 so why not.

Right Arm Speed;169064 said:
Laverton will support it apparently theyre looking at 5 teams for 07/08 so why not.

Down at ANA were looking at 5 senior sides, and a possible veteran side.
Looking to also put in 4 Junior sides, though depending if we can get a couple of more under 15's and couple more under 11's may increase to six teams.

Footscray ANA have re-appointed Jamie Wills as captain-coach for Season 2007-08.

Senior training (including Under 17 players) will begin on Sunday 12 August at Angliss Reserve at 10 a.m. Yarraville, Training will also take place on Wednesdays at Angliss from 5 p.m.

Good luck for the comming season.

will you get a full side in the 17's????

if not i know a good club they could come n play jnrs at........lol

weapons05/06;172864 said:
will you get a full side in the 17's????

if not i know a good club they could come n play jnrs at........lol

We had 14 under 17 players last year, should only lose 3 , though gain a couple from last year under 15 side.

It appears that Phil Crea from Grand United has been appointed captain coach of Werribee Centrals. Going by Centrals web site, they claim Phil may bring down a few payers. Dont know how GU will react to that...

WDCAcricketer;173278 said:
It appears that Phil Crea from Grand United has been appointed captain coach of Werribee Centrals. Going by Centrals web site, they claim Phil may bring down a few payers. Dont know how GU will react to that...

good luck to them......i dont rate him at all..........

he'd bring only seconds players anyway..........

on another note the comp is going to be working harder than ever to try and get all the best talented jnrs into their u/14 u/16 and also u/21 rep sides which is a great thing i believe..... coaches meeting on the 28th for these grades with the president to work together and get something positive done about all the tallent in the grades........about bloody time i recon..........yes im the coach of the u/21 side again this year and looking f/ward to getting help from all clubs in giving their best tallent.........will keep you in the know of what happens at the meeting........

weapons05/06;173320 said:
good luck to them......i dont rate him at all..........

he'd bring only seconds players anyway..........

on another note the comp is going to be working harder than ever to try and get all the best talented jnrs into their u/14 u/16 and also u/21 rep sides which is a great thing i believe..... coaches meeting on the 28th for these grades with the president to work together and get something positive done about all the tallent in the grades........about bloody time i recon..........yes im the coach of the u/21 side again this year and looking f/ward to getting help from all clubs in giving their best tallent.........will keep you in the know of what happens at the meeting........

Thats an absolute joke Carey will be best chance of winning the premiership thsi year.

carey_hero;173722 said:
Thats an absolute joke Carey will be best chance of winning the premiership thsi year.

what premiership..........????

deer park/ardeer will fold this year..........

weapons05/06;173782 said:
what premiership..........????

deer park/ardeer will fold this year..........

hope it doesnt happen, thought they were going to go down to B turf and try to be competitive in that grade?

On a side note, went to ANA's agm last night, and found out from a friend that Willi imps may also fold..., and Hoppers Crossing CC to pull out their B Turf and C turf sides from the Willi comp.

WDCAcricketer;173904 said:
hope it doesnt happen, thought they were going to go down to B turf and try to be competitive in that grade?

On a side note, went to ANA's agm last night, and found out from a friend that Willi imps may also fold..., and Hoppers Crossing CC to pull out their B Turf and C turf sides from the Willi comp.

TRUST ME IT WILL HAVNT GOT A LEG TO STAND ON............

Just got back from our first training run. Had 13 all up turn up, which wasnt too bad since was a crappy wet morning. Was good to see half a dozen younger blokes turn up.

Also heard another roumour, that Werribee South may pull the pin this season...

Speaking to a mate at last sudays training session, apparently Phil Crea taken two players with him form Grand United to Werribee Centrals.

WDCAcricketer;173904 said:

I believe Hoppers Crossing are entering these 2 sides which are there 7ths and 8ths in the VTCA. An extra grade will be made up. Can you believe that a club has 7ths and 8ths XI :eek: Amazing.

on field and off field So what has gone wrong at Deer Park/ Ardeer, have seniors and junoirs, how can the club just fold? Worrying times if you ask me.

Opening Batsman;174506 said:
I believe Hoppers Crossing are entering these 2 sides which are there 7ths and 8ths in the VTCA. An extra grade will be made up. Can you believe that a club has 7ths and 8ths XI :eek: Amazing.

on field and off field So what has gone wrong at Deer Park/ Ardeer, have seniors and junoirs, how can the club just fold? Worrying times if you ask me.

Hoppers would be better off, they were gettling flogged most games in B & C turf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back