Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Stump Cam;336484 said:
bet they don't!!!

At this stage Kane has retired and had intended to prior to his 2 tons on the trot. After talking to him on Sunday he won't be playing next year.

West Riff Raff;336486 said:
At this stage Kane has retired and had intended to prior to his 2 tons on the trot. After talking to him on Sunday he won't be playing next year.

We'll see, everyone gets the itch pre season.
New players, new coach etc....

I believe it when I see it!

Stump Cam;336484 said:
bet they don't!!!

barryhall;336445 said:
m.welsh
k.collins both ret

m.welsh and k.collins would be mad to retire.both in career best form and two players who deserve to win a flag.been great servants of the club.

West Riff Raff;336486 said:

Stump Cam;336487 said:

I'm with you on this topic.
Both players would be crazy to give it away, as both still have alot left in the tank and would like think that they would want to finish off their careers with a medal around their necks.
Think they would have been very frustrated with the way the season finished, and especially with very little control over the situations in both games.
Think there may be a mutiny on the rise!!!!!!!

barryhall;336445 said:
m.welsh
k.collins both ret

m.welsh and k.collins would be mad to retire.both in career best form and two players who deserve to win a flag.been great servants of the club.

Stump Cam;336487 said:

I'm with you on this topic.
Both players would be crazy to give it away, as both still have alot left in the tank and would like think that they would want to finish off their careers with a medal around their necks.
Think they would have been very frustrated with the way the season finished, and especially with very little control over the situations in both games.
Think there may be a mutiny on the rise!!!!!!!

West Riff Raff;336357 said:
Pop Gun what is this crap? It looks like you are auditioning for a coaching role unfortunately it is falling on deaf ears.

sorry head honcho of the wdca..........unfortunately for you i ''might'' be in the wdca next year.........

clubs are interested........if you like it or not........;)

Stump Cam;336453 said:
alot of shots would of been out from both sides at our ground
Not with the field placings that were set by CG.
No Idea!

Well if you know you will be bowling on a road every week, work out some sort of plan......
The conditions aren't going to change, so you need to to work out the best way of getting wickets, not just go through the motions.
You can't just wait for the batsmen to make a mistake just ask D. Jury:eek:

Ahhh S-Cam,you have been on this forum for a while now and you have never mentioned your club once..........now,they are either so pathetic that there not worth mentioning or your to embarrassed to tell us or you dont have one............maybe you peel the oranges or pour the drinks or your the scorer????So why dont you let us in on the big secret,you keep telling the churches that the WDCA is your comp,but nobody knows you???? Put up or shut up ****er!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

West Riff Raff;336357 said:
Pop Gun what is this crap? It looks like you are auditioning for a coaching role unfortunately it is falling on deaf ears.

sorry head honcho of the wdca..........unfortunately for you i ''might'' be in the wdca next year.........

clubs are interested........if you like it or not........;)

rohan;336404 said:
unlike some clubs, we dont pay our over rated captains wayyyy too much so we can afford a decent trip away.

i imagine it will be a good weekend but lets say it turns out shithouse, it couldnt be worse then some of the chances that went down off jury could it? what did digman drop him on? and yes i will use the term 'digman' and not name the actual players name.
i dont know about you blokes but you just couldnt forgive a 'leader of the group' like that could you?

Rohan,every player you pay is overrated,cos you didnt make the finals:eek::eek:

Get your facts right about the catches champ!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Stump Cam;336453 said:
alot of shots would of been out from both sides at our ground
Not with the field placings that were set by CG.
No Idea!

Well if you know you will be bowling on a road every week, work out some sort of plan......
The conditions aren't going to change, so you need to to work out the best way of getting wickets, not just go through the motions.
You can't just wait for the batsmen to make a mistake just ask D. Jury:eek:

Ahhh S-Cam,you have been on this forum for a while now and you have never mentioned your club once..........now,they are either so pathetic that there not worth mentioning or your to embarrassed to tell us or you dont have one............maybe you peel the oranges or pour the drinks or your the scorer????So why dont you let us in on the big secret,you keep telling the churches that the WDCA is your comp,but nobody knows you???? Put up or shut up ****er!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

rohan;336404 said:
unlike some clubs, we dont pay our over rated captains wayyyy too much so we can afford a decent trip away.

i imagine it will be a good weekend but lets say it turns out shithouse, it couldnt be worse then some of the chances that went down off jury could it? what did digman drop him on? and yes i will use the term 'digman' and not name the actual players name.
i dont know about you blokes but you just couldnt forgive a 'leader of the group' like that could you?

Rohan,every player you pay is overrated,cos you didnt make the finals:eek::eek:

Get your facts right about the catches champ!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Plubbasback;335393 said:
If that is the case, hopefully our u/17's do the job after seeing off your guys before 9am last Sudnay :D

mmmmmmmmmmm big mouth........justice prevails. Feel sorry for Gerry and Christopher Page but not your club. You'll never win a flag while you have got ferals at your club. PS Hope Grand United kick your ar$e!:D

Plubbasback;335393 said:
If that is the case, hopefully our u/17's do the job after seeing off your guys before 9am last Sudnay :D

mmmmmmmmmmm big mouth........justice prevails. Feel sorry for Gerry and Christopher Page but not your club. You'll never win a flag while you have got ferals at your club. PS Hope Grand United kick your ar$e!:D

SWANNEES;336466 said:
you are wrong the administrator did look at books,and after checking both found errors on w/vales book and correctly made right decision
rgds
[/B]

Swannes, Based on what information do you make this statement ????

catch it;336606 said:

Justice was served ???. Penalise a team of kids for having done nothing wrong, great justice ??? Continue the game - correct decision. Relocate it - BS.

Slagging a club, and hoping they get beaten is childish on your behalf.
The "big mouth" quote seems to suit you better !!

SWANNEES;336466 said:
you are wrong the administrator did look at books,and after checking both found errors on w/vales book and correctly made right decision
rgds
[/B]

Swannes, Based on what information do you make this statement ????

I'm surprised no one has posted a comment about Seabrook holding the WDCA to ransom. Their ground's aren't available unless they're playing there !!

In previous season's GU & Laverton, amongst others, have done great jobs making their facilities available, while they were out supporting their respective sides.

This makes the two Grand Final games being played there a BYO only in my opinion !!

catch it;336606 said:

Justice was served ???. Penalise a team of kids for having done nothing wrong, great justice ??? Continue the game - correct decision. Relocate it - BS.

The "big mouth" quote seems to suit you better !!

bigmcc;336752 said:

The "big mouth" quote seems to suit you better !![/QU

make the grand final "great" lose the grand final not so great ,knocking wyndhamvale out of the finals "priceless"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised no one has posted a comment about Seabrook holding the WDCA to ransom. Their ground's aren't available unless they're playing there !!

In previous season's GU & Laverton, amongst others, have done great jobs making their facilities available, while they were out supporting their respective sides.

This makes the two Grand Final games being played there a BYO only in my opinion !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back