Willy Comp 2011/2012

Stuck on a sticky that had very suspicious wet spots just around a good length and the rest of it was a dust bowl turning side ways. Very very suspicious it was according to my mail boof

Turning sideways???:oops:
Their 2 quicks got 17 out of the 18 wickets..........dear me

I dont care what the wicket was like, you should make more than 33, obviously you've lost a few, no depth by the look of it.
Its no big deal it happens to the best of us;)

I dont care what the wicket was like, you should make more than 33, obviously you've lost a few, no depth by the look of it.
Their quicks?? Gino a quick. Cumon boof he bowls tripe. Although he will take us into the nets and bowl us bouncers. Come back to big cricket bonnici you pie chuckin dick. That's about all your good for mate.. entertainment online. Can't bowl for shit haha

Why only 18 wickets don't tell me the cheats couldn't field a full side.

huss what happened in your b turf..........i hear one of the cabbies has been reported for kicking??????????

Why only 18 wickets don't tell me the cheats couldn't field a full side.

huss what happened in your b turf..........i hear one of the cabbies has been reported for kicking??????????
Who asked your opinion loser. Still waiting on 21 lol

BIG NEWS
COREY IRVING TO NTH MELB
TRENT LAWFORD TO NTH MELB
NATHAN POBEGA TO NEWPORT DIGMAN (HAHAHAHA)
Big avo tea bill coming for nth...................dont blame them for leaving.........one of them is over playing with CHEATS..............and the other sick of being surrounded by MONKEYS........

I hear huss has name of violent offender at cabbies v the great little family club ..............

As for you sharpy you don't need my opinion ..............cos mummy will give hers to back you up soon enough..............hahahahaha........ mummy's boy.....

Big avo tea bill coming for nth...................dont blame them for leaving.........one of them is over playing with CHEATS..............and the other sick of being surrounded by MONKEYS........

I hear huss has name of violent offender at cabbies v the great little family club ..............

As for you sharpy you don't need my opinion ..............cos mummy will give hers to back you up soon enough..............hahahahaha........ mummy's boy.....

Haven't got much on me do ya titb.. mummy's boy? Prefer to be a mummy's boy with a couple of premiership medal and a bit of gold leaf hangin about. Yeah I'm pretty happy with my cricketing life. How's 21 coming along?

Lawford is picked. No Corey Irving in North's selected teams. It looks like Thumpa got Nathan Pobega's spot.
Irving named in the 2nds:

Victorian Premier Cricket - Victorian Premier Cricket 2nd XI
Round 6 - Sat 10 Nov 2012 (12:00PM), Sat 17 Nov 2012 (12:00PM)
North Melbourne v Camberwell Magpies
Venue: Harry Trott Oval [Melway 58 A7]Match ID: 1305031
Umpires: Umpire1: Stephen Brne Umpire2: Malcolm Gunn
Toss won by Not available Batted first: Not available
Selected Team

J Grixti
J Usher
N Pobega
D Majtlis
JM Martin
T O'Brien
*TG Said
+J Lidgett
M Ferne
M Twentyman
CJ Irving
Selected Team

J Murphy
L O'Connell
MW Dwyer
*SS Parker
GS Parker
NS Richardson
BK Watkins
AD Ross
L Spence
KS Suriaratchie
LR Mahon

The South Barwon Cricket Club is hosting two of the all time greatest opening bowling combination in Courtney Walsh and Curtly Ambrose on Sunday 9th December at Buckley's Entertainment Centre in Geelong. The afternoon starts at 12:30pm and includes a 2 course meal plus a 3 hour drinks package (beer/wine/soft drink). The guys will be interviewed by the MC Justin Karcher during the afternoon and there will also be time for some questions plus a signing table on the day. There are tables of 12 so get your table together or you can sit in smaller groups if needed. We only have 300 tickets available so it will be first in best dressed. Tickets are starting to sell now so get in and avoid the disappointment of missing out on this unique opportunity. Tickets are $110 per person, so start organising your mini bus now for a day in Geelong !!
For tickets please see the link to an order form. Tickets are available from the club in Geelong, or details on the order form.

Order Form

http://southbarwon.vic.cricket.com.au/files/2108/files/Ambrose Walsh Flyer_Order Form Final.pdf

Club website

http://southbarwon.vic.cricket.com.au/home.aspx?

Lawford is picked. No Corey Irving in North's selected teams. It looks like Thumpa got Nathan Pobega's spot.
While all these departures are going on our 21st is being booked.............here comes 21.......yes thats right 21........

All it needs now is for Bill Taylor to read these posts & then he can go & change the points from 6 to 3 & hussler will have his proper ladder.

Back