Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11 (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylors Lakes Cricket Club seeks Senior
Coach for 2011/2012 season
Taylors Lakes Cricket Club presents an exciting opportunity for a senior
playing or Non-playing coach to enhance the club’s pursuits for continued
improvement.
Taylors Lakes Cricket Club has two teams in the VTCA North A competition
and four teams in the North West Cricket Association. The club has rich
history of recent on field success, a strong off field position and a
commitment to junior development and community participation.
The successful applicant must have :

Effective communication skills

Committed to excellence

Task Driven
Applications via e-mail:
taylorslakes@club.cricketvictoria.com.au
or Shaun Borg 0415 558 192
Applications close May 30, 2011

saints.JPG
St Albans Breakwater cc (Geelong Cricket Association) is seeking a playing senior batting coach & 1st XI captain for the 2011/12 season.
Applicants must have level 1 accreditation or be willing to undergo training.
The successful applicant will have last season’s premiership winning captain/coach Justin Miller to remain as bowling coach and player.
Remuneration will be negotiable.
Please forward interest and/or resume to jayaa2012@hotmail.com or contact John Irvine 0433634099

Getting close to a new cricket season. Time for rumours. I will start off. I heard Heath Streak the former Zimbabwe test player will be playing for Ashburton Willows this season. Anyone from the willows confirm?

Getting close to a new cricket season. Time for rumours. I will start off. I heard Heath Streak the former Zimbabwe test player will be playing for Ashburton Willows this season. Anyone from the willows confirm?

Can confirm but is only playing in the LOC comp. A big name player at the bears aswell

Not much on club websites checked most recently only major change is skipper at Glen Iris, Andrew Grubich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back