India in Pakistan

India in Pakistan

[quote="borncricketer ":2kjbi76p]
Ya they do need to improve on bowling but i am sure they will get their act together by Friday
[/quote:2kjbi76p]

Our main bowler, Kumble, wasn't playing, not that it matters a lot. But, did anyone else read the Balaji interview in cricinfo?

India in Pakistan

Hopefully Sachin performs in this series and makes at least 2 centuries. Dhoni should get going quite easily. Pakistan will surely remember his 148!

India in Pakistan

[quote="pal ":rmfyliiv]
Our main bowler, Kumble, wasn't playing, not that it matters a lot. But, did anyone else read the Balaji interview in cricinfo?
[/quote:rmfyliiv]

I did. Hope to see him back soo.

India in Pakistan

[quote="borncricketer ":y678cles]
I just hope india play well in the test matches n bring the cup home
[/quote:y678cles]

Doesn't everyone here?
azn.gif

India in Pakistan

[quote="Cricketman ":3u8b6ccc]
[quote="borncricketer ":3u8b6ccc]
[/quote:3u8b6ccc]

Doesn't everyone here??
azn.gif

[/quote:3u8b6ccc]

Maybe not the person who voted for a 3-0 Pakistani victory.? ?:azn:

India in Pakistan

[quote="pal ":2hd3qfua]
[quote="Cricketman ":2hd3qfua]
[quote="borncricketer ":2hd3qfua]
[/quote:2hd3qfua]

Doesn't everyone here?
azn.gif

Maybe not the person who voted for a 3-0 Pakistani victory.
azn.gif

Hoshposh, I'm looking for good cricket.
icon_wink.gif

India in Pakistan

There's scheduled rain, too, from Sunday onwards. THat means if the game is played, the pitch will have cracked up sufficiently to cause uneven bounce and thus problems for the batsmen. All is not fine and dandy, but I think the Indians can handle it.

India in Pakistan

Lol, 403/0. What a way for India to begin the series against Pakistan. I hope the Pakistani bowlers' morale, due to this thrashing, continues to stay the same way. They're making the Indian bowlers look like champions. Even though the pitch is clearly a batsman's paradise, Sehwag was crazy out there.

India in Pakistan

This makes me even happier because of all the Pakistani fans who thought their team had the match won after 679.

India in Pakistan

403/0 is a stunning total from the Indian openers!

Lets hope Sehwag breaks Lara's 400 record tomorrow (of course, with help from the weather gods!)

Back