India in Pakistan

India in Pakistan

Well, he's definitely gonna be thinking about it. If he can last the first 30 minutes, I think he has a golden opportunity.

India in Pakistan

[quote="indiancricketer ":343ciqt3]
There is rain for todays play...dont know if its going ot start on time
[/quote:343ciqt3]

Dammit, every hour of rain makes it exponentially harder for Sehwag to beat Lara's record. Unless one of the batsmen screw up in the beginning, we should have the record for the opening partnership soon.

India in Pakistan

I just hope play starts today. Barring negative bowling from Shoaib and Sami, I don't see why the batsmen would take the light, at this stage.
icon_smile.gif

India in Pakistan

Three runs short.
icon_sad.gif
But, it's all right, the record is still held by Indian batsmen, so it doesn't really matter.

India in Pakistan

Hats of to Sehwag and Dravid, making a 400+ run partnership agaisnt a lethal Pakistani pace attack. I hope thier good forum continues in the series.

India in Pakistan

grr...viru! What a rash stroke! I was hoping for a triple from him again, but considering it was a 2 over day, it doesn't matter.

India in Pakistan

Yes, though I think Sehwag would still be disappointed he couldn't hold his bat through the innings. Haha, funny usage of that phrase, though.

India in Pakistan

the lahore match wasnt that great...half the game was washed out...it only happened when we batted...unlucky friday the 13th...thats why you dont start a match on that day
tongue.gif

India in Pakistan

350/4
icon_sad.gif
, but it's not too bad with the pitch in mind. RP Singh has 3 wickets, so replacing Agarkar with him seems like a good idea now.

India in Pakistan

379/4 we need to stop them now before this goes like the other match...679/7 last match..hopefully we can stop them before 500 and look to return the favour

India in Pakistan

I thought India did well to wrap Pakistan up for 588. Dravid opened again and he seems to be in good form.

India in Pakistan

sadly Sehwag got out:(...oh well we off to a good start 110/1 not bad considering that pakistan was 65/2...we need atleast 100 run partner ship from everyone...

India in Pakistan

Disappointed that Harbajan and Pathan didnt get any wickets but the other bowlers did do well to get the wickets of the pakistani batsmen.....As indiancricketer said india did start out well even though they lost Sehwag.....just hope that if Tendulkar comes out to bat he should score atleast half a century

India in Pakistan

Dravid seems to be batting well. Very slow, though. Hopefully laxman and dravid both smash double hundreds
cheesy.gif
a triple from sachin
tongue.gif

India in Pakistan

[quote="Cricketman ":1gjzbeh1]
Dravid seems to be batting well. Very slow, though. Hopefully laxman and dravid both smash double hundreds
cheesy.gif
a triple from sachin
tongue.gif

[/quote:1gjzbeh1]

Well, on a pitch like this, I think India's probably looking for a draw, than a win.

Back