India in Pakistan

India in Pakistan

Excellent batting by Dhoni today.....pathan did well too and almost got out in the last over
tongue.gif

India in Pakistan

india need to shoot them out early, and then send in sehwag and dhoni opening to chase down the target quick in like, the last session. Lol, like 10 runs an over
tongue.gif

India in Pakistan

[quote="Cricketman ":xk9odz1c]
india need to shoot them out early, and then send in sehwag and dhoni opening to chase down the target quick in like, the last session. Lol, like 10 runs an over
tongue.gif

[/quote:xk9odz1c]

Unless we get them out when they have a lead of 260 or less, it doesn't seem like we can win.

India in Pakistan

I feel this match is now surely a draw. I don't think Pakistan will declare unless they are at least 350-odd ahead with 2 sessions or less remaining. I don't think you can take 9 wickets quickly on this pitch, either.

India in Pakistan

Assuming this game ambles toward a draw, I hope Pakistan prepares a pitch that will actually yield a result at Karachi. It seems as if the ODIs can't come soon enough at this rate.

India in Pakistan

Well, what a surprise, another draw. I really don't understand why Pakistan has made pitches like this. It ruins the fun aspect of India-Pakistan matches.

India in Pakistan

[quote="saisrini85 ":33hvdoni]
absolutely irritating pitches....

the most boring series that i have ever watched of india-pakistan!
[/quote:33hvdoni]
Very true, but i hope the 3rd test has a good pitch for both bowlers n batsmen.
Also hopefully the ODI series will go better

India in Pakistan

nope 3rd test match pitch is known for HARD pitches...theirs going to be even more runs...all we have to do is draw the test series to stay in second but still, be nice if we won

India in Pakistan

[quote="indiancricketer ":3js6ic9d]
nope 3rd test match pitch is known for HARD pitches...theirs going to be even more runs...all we have to do is draw the test series to stay in second but still, be nice if we won
[/quote:3js6ic9d]

The pitch for the 3rd test is expected to help the bowlers! We might have a result at Karachi!

We stay second if we draw the series, but we come down from 115 to 113 points and we would be just one point ahead of England which I dont think would sound good. I hope we win the final test and gain a point to become 116.

India in Pakistan

[quote="indiancricketer ":2m7djud8]
hopefully we destroy them...altho they are killing us
[/quote:2m7djud8]
theyre not killing us buddy....India still have a chance to come back
hope [color=orange:2m7djud8]IN[/color:2m7djud8][color=white:2m7djud8]D[/color:2m7djud8][color=green:2m7djud8]IA[/color:2m7djud8] Wins The Series

Back