Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say pretty good. We have 3 sides in the grand final. :D
Thats more sides than Willy imps have in total isnt it? :eek:

not correct cheekyman,but one thing that is correct is that if you dont stop punching one another up down there you will start losing players and teams to good clubs like ours.
i couldnt sqeeze you into team of year cheekyman,but congrats to geeno.

not correct cheekyman,but one thing that is correct is that if you dont stop punching one another up down there you will start losing players and teams to good clubs like ours.

We're goin alright down there dont worry bout that mate.
and im really spewin i didnt get into your side of the year, coz thats what ive been aiming for all year :rolleyes:
congrats geeno you must be stoked :D

Dont worry about these dills checkerman , they have nothing better to do around this time of year apart form bag blokes, maybe next year they might be able to beat teams like gellibrand and have a crack at finals themselves, but we all no that it will NEVER HAPPEN.........

titb sharma in your team of the year PLEASE , u put him in because he smashed your s**t attack around, gun keeper give me a break .................

Hey titb, did you happen to see that Grand United's under 17's won the flag yesterday. And Digman's under 15's won the flag as well. Could you let me know what age group your juniors are in so I can have a look at how they went...Oh wait, sorry

fairgo cazza,we only really care about the A turf.afterall clubs should only count premierships won in A turf as all that matters.like 20 for example.;)

you should get your facts straight first before having a go at me AGAIN!!!!!!!...........you obviously got nothing better to do than have a go at people who have no idea what you on about.

Hey titb, did you happen to see that Grand United's under 17's won the flag yesterday. And Digman's under 15's won the flag as well. Could you let me know what age group your juniors are in so I can have a look at how they went...Oh wait, sorry

thanx for reminding me Classx1, both our under 15's won the flag on the weekend.
titb the 60's are over champ

i wish i was your son 3 yrs ago. i would have played in every rep squad even if i was a shit

you obviously are jealous and if you work back 3 years ago, you would realise how old people were and know that they too old for rep cricket.

well some one got under your skins today,where do i start.
juniors please give me a rest, even you twits dont take that seriously.and once there parents see what goes on at digman at night,they will be gone.
sharma great keeper and good hard hitting bat,if you dont agree,fine,cos i would rather have ryan hinton any day just didnt want to be biased.
cazza my facts are right,two accounts wont fix that.gee i picked your son after 3 post.
cheekyman i wouldnt mention playing in premierships cos you never have and based on weekends effort never will.
barry hall being another swan supporter you are probably cheekymans other fat brother.well well well you are another story century in semi and got flogged....60 odd on weekend gunna get flogged.
newport digman ......never ever one an A turf flag...punch one another up at club rooms...
THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB.

Titb hide ya wallet and tell your team mates to do the same thing i heard someone had a bad weekend on the punt great family club that one .

well some one got under your skins today,where do i start.
juniors please give me a rest, even you twits dont take that seriously.and once there parents see what goes on at digman at night,they will be gone.
sharma great keeper and good hard hitting bat,if you dont agree,fine,cos i would rather have ryan hinton any day just didnt want to be biased.
cazza my facts are right,two accounts wont fix that.gee i picked your son after 3 post.
cheekyman i wouldnt mention playing in premierships cos you never have and based on weekends effort never will.
barry hall being another swan supporter you are probably cheekymans other fat brother.well well well you are another story century in semi and got flogged....60 odd on weekend gunna get flogged.
newport digman ......never ever one an A turf flag...punch one another up at club rooms...
THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB.

tell me. have you played in an A-TURF GRANNY and won it? hmmm i dont think you have

Yeah im sure they'd love to come down to a club where they sell hot piss & drink it in an oversized toilet that stinks like a busted arse................gee lets close up the rooms at 8pm every satdy night & go to another stinky big toilet (Stags Head) & bum each other off.....pleeeese WILLY WIMPS = a couple of good blokes & the rest Shitmen..............:eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back