Australia vs England - The Ashes 2021/22

Wa

I asked about our best players of spin Sooz.

Just as I said the sun in shining but no play due to a wet outfield.

Woops we have play. yeehah to all those doubters that Sydney was going to be a total washout.
Adam Zampa is a spinner. Perhaps watch some youtube highlights of his bowling.

Bancroft had his contract terminated in the whole sandpapergate thing. He won't be back.

The guy ruined his own career by tampering with the ball and getting caught doing so

was actually Warner that came up with it and not that I’ll go over things in the past a completely over the top punishment for everyone. It’s why Warner won’t ever be in a leadership position again. Bancroft’s issue was he was easily droppable on form before this incident.

W

Warner told him to cheat. Smith ignored it. Bancroft was banned from cricket for six months. The other two were given 12 months. All three are now allowed to play Test cricket.

Yep and this is no excuse for Bancroft but Warner was VC at the time he should know better

W

Warner told him to cheat. Smith ignored it. Bancroft was banned from cricket for six months. The other two were given 12 months. All three are now allowed to play Test cricket.
Nup. Wrong.
Cam Bancroft did it all himself. Just used the leaders to blame for his own insecurities. He hasn't been given another contract. So it's a life ban.

There is nothing bad on the radar with a big gap till the next rain band so lets have some play eh umpires.

Do some reading on the whole thing. Properly.
Instead of sending me messages all the time read and research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do some reading on the whole thing. Properly.
Instead of sending me messages all the time read and research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did read it. I think you are being a touch unreasonable.. no offense. Cameron Bancroft is NOW eligible to play all first class cricket .. that includes Test cricket.

Good call skipper. Deck looks less lively than Melbourne. Does not stop Harris from living dangerously. Could have gone twice that over.

An early lunch taken. Well done just when the rain stops. Now you watch when lunch finishes the next rain band will hit the ground. Is the radar being used.

Last edited:
Back