Australian All-Time Test Team Draft

Re: Australian All-Time Test Team Draft

bundybullz08;343529 said:
Code:
Mat  Inns  	NO  	Runs  HS  	Ave  	BF  	SR  	100  	50  	4s  	6s  	Ct  	St
96  	150  	13  	3633  132  	26.51  	 	 3  	16  	381  	24  	343  	12

How'd you get a picture and how'd you get that box quote thing?

rod_marsh.jpg

For a pic- just do a google image search and paste the result after clicking this button
insertimage.gif
-

similar button for code stats
code.gif

quote this post and see how its done ;)

Hi Guys apologies for the delay.. am a bit busy.

My Pick is Allan Border. The Steely determination that turned Australian Cricket around. Without a doubt one of the toughest characters and yes his technique was not pretty but he was efficient. His left arm spin was under valued and I do think that he is partly the reason for the long term success of cricket in Australia.

I will do a proper post in the next few days as I just have a few things on my plate at the moment. I am aware that I owe a post on David Boon as well..

Apologies if I am disrespecting all the other posters .. will make it up, later on in the week..

Go for it ants ;)

Hattrick can change his pick when he reads this thread again! ;)

Pay attention lads :D

BILL PONSFORD

25000.player.jpg

Ponsford was probably the most underrated player.

Code:
             Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave 100 50 6s Ct St 
Tests       29 48 4 2122 266 48.22 7 6 0 21 0 
First-class 162 235 23 13819 437 65.18 47 43  71 0

Big part of the side and a brilliant opening batsman. Could right more but dont have the time atm, will update this post

Ants14, Sorry that I re picked your pick.. was not aware of it.

Guys My pick was a toss up.. ended being a coin toss .. so I pick Steve "Tugga" Waugh. His determination is legendary ..

Will do a better job I hope.. El Capitano mate I read this thread often ... just not often enough I gather.

hattrick;344031 said:

Guys My pick was a toss up.. ended being a coin toss .. so I pick Steve "Tugga" Waugh. His determination is legendary ..

Will do a better job I hope.. El Capitano mate I read this thread often ... just not often enough I gather.

Once again,
i think someones has already picked Steve Waugh.
LOL.:)

DK has til 2:35 this afternoon EST to make his pick, then Bundy will be on the clock.

For anyone not already doing it, a PM to the next poster when you've made your selection would probably be much appreciated. Means people don't have to check in all the time.

hattrick;344031 said:

:D

Third time lucky?

Well I am going to select myself an opening batman. the biggest flat track bully going around. The one and only Matty Hayden.

D.K;344079 said:
Well I am going to select myself an opening batman. the biggest flat track bully going around. The one and only Matty Hayden.
I thought I told you not to pick my favourite flat track bully! :D

At the rate people are picking recent greats, I honestly don't think I will have a single player any more recent than the '60s in my side.

Well, maybe one. But probably nobody else would have picked him anyway.

Back