DVCA Barclay Shield 2010/11

Re: DVCA Barclay Shield 2010/11

Dear God! Are riverside on the juice this year and they all have the angry pills? Theres about 100 posts on here 87 from Riverside boys. Its not all about you guys!

As for Riversidestrangler, i don't know you from a bar of soap, and i love having district players coming back to rape and pillage DV clubs, telling them that they are worth $$$$$ when they really aren't (Insert Jason Arnberger here) and most of the blokes on here know that i love a sledge or two. But when you are sledging, it usually starts with:

"You are a ......., You can't......."

NOT "I am a........ I have done"

You have made yourself out to be a knob of the highest order.

Tongs;407368 said:

And coming form you old Tongs he should know that you are usually referred to as that on BC, maybe you need to pick your act up.

Any truth to the rumour you have been seen at pre-season smacking the ball all over the place in fine form. Sounds like a big year on the track for ya mate.

CowCorner;407425 said:
And coming form you old Tongs he should know that you are usually referred to as that on BC, maybe you need to pick your act up.

Any truth to the rumour you have been seen at pre-season smacking the ball all over the place in fine form. Sounds like a big year on the track for ya mate.

Only the truth from me on here mate, its just that some people "can't handle the truth"!

So thats the second rumour about me now! I believe there was a very very dirty one on Saturday that I had been training with Lower Eltham! :eek::eek:

Tongs;407368 said:
Dear God! Are riverside on the juice this year and they all have the angry pills? Theres about 100 posts on here 87 from Riverside boys. Its not all about you guys!

As for Riversidestrangler, i don't know you from a bar of soap, and i love having district players coming back to rape and pillage DV clubs, telling them that they are worth $$$$$ when they really aren't (Insert Jason Arnberger here) and most of the blokes on here know that i love a sledge or two. But when you are sledging, it usually starts with:

Thanks for your positive response. Obviously you can't read or you would know that I never said I was worth $$$$ nor did I say I am this, I have done this, i did reply to direct questions though. And yes I talk shit but that is exactly what it is, talk. A knob of the highest order from this forum it seems that I will fit in well in this league :p
I just want to play good challenging cricket which is exactly what I am going to get by the sound of things.

PremiersAgain;405083 said:
Vaughny gets the point's in my opinion.

So Strangler you are yet to play a game of DVCA cricket?? You sound like you must be able to really play, how did Riverside afford you in their player payments for this season. You must be worth heaps going by your own rating?

Only just saw this post lol.
They had to put the building of their club rooms on hold.
Sadly they won't be able to be completed for the next 2 years now. Lol
As someone said earlier, people r taking me way to seriously.

talk;405338 said:
Can tell you all... i know Daniel Walker... and he really is not much, and wont be in the best in the comp.... a good district 3s cricketer at best... have played with him at Northcote.

Let me tell you, he has spent the last 6 year or so playing kids. Big diference playing men in the valley. Have fun strangler.

No credibility here, sent you a pm asking you to reveal who you are to me 4 weeks ago but unfortunately you were to gutless to put a name to yourself. Don't expect u to do it on the public forum but surely via pm u would.:rolleyes:

#edit# by the way I only know of one guy that I played with who is playing barclay shield and if it is in fact u, I think u are a good bloke and look forward to playing against u.

Tongs;407368 said:

Gibbsy would be filthy on these riverside clowns gobbing off on here, not his style I wouldnt have thought. Its placed a fair bit of pressure on them in round 1.

100% BULL;407508 said:
Gibbsy would be filthy on these riverside clowns gobbing off on here, not his style I wouldnt have thought. Its placed a fair bit of pressure on them in round 1.

We'll get the job done. He knows that. We are backing ourselves and the work we put in on the track.
I don't think gibbo would give it to much thought or worry to much about the few of us "keyboard warriors". He might actually be one of them.
Time will tell though.

By the way I have a joke. And yes it is wrong in so many ways.
my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. She found out I was sleeping with her cousin. How immature of her, can't believe she is jelous of a 6 year old....

riversidestrangler;407509 said:
We'll get the job done. He knows that. We are backing ourselves and the work we put in on the track.
I don't think gibbo would give it to much thought or worry to much about the few of us "keyboard warriors". He might actually be one of them.
Time will tell though.

my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. She found out I was sleeping with her cousin. How immature of her, can't believe she is jelous of a 6 year old....

Hope your cricket is better than your sense of humour...

On to more important things, how are teams shaping up??

we know Riverside have picked up one or two players
Bundoora should be strengthened with the addition of Dinesh (k. Premakumara)
mernda have picked up a coule of young taleneted kids and have lost george back to thomo
Brutal has reported that the research/college outfit is going ok ( tags will be a big loss)
i've also heard lower eltham will be promoting burgs in the battting lineup to replace Gunn

anyone shed any light on the other mobs?

100% BULL;407508 said:

You would be under a fair bit of pressure this year yourself Vaughny. I hear there are some good kids playing E grade this year.

Now Now.....play nicely you two.

Lets not go there....again.

The cricket season is fast approaching and no doubt it will be interesting to see how the four piece ball effects, if at all, the top two grades.

100%Bull - Is Whitson going to re-establish himself as an A grade opener this season? Still good enough I reckon.

Bundoora;407510 said:
Hope your cricket is better than your sense of humour...

On to more important things, how are teams shaping up??

we know Riverside have picked up one or two players
Bundoora should be strengthened with the addition of Dinesh (k. Premakumara)
mernda have picked up a coule of young taleneted kids and have lost george back to thomo
Brutal has reported that the research/college outfit is going ok ( tags will be a big loss)
i've also heard lower eltham will be promoting burgs in the battting lineup to replace Gunn

anyone shed any light on the other mobs?

I hear Greensborough Districts are struggling for numbers. :D

riversidestrangler;407509 said:
Time will tell though.

Telling everyone that you have played in district 2s grand finals, made 100s etc is you just sitting there pulling your own pork sword. To be honest, no one cares what you have achieved your obviously going to fit VERY well in at Riverside.

In one post you have that i can't read then two posts later put in the exact point that i was making??? You obviously have down syndrome? So if you didn't go to Riverside for the money like i hear you're a bit of a money whore then why did you go there??

As for people revealing who they are, we don't need to get on here and refer to ourselves in the third person and state where they are playing each year. If that bloke chooses not to tell you who he is because he sledged you does not mean he has no credibility! It means that what he said hit the spot with you. What truth hurt? You're nothing but a fat track bully, who picks on kids???

Gibbsy does get on here, but a post here and there. Not jawing off like champion when you haven't played DVCA yet. Saying "we will get the job done", i'm pretty sure thats what he has thought the last 3 years. All the Riverside boys are on here mouthing off, and don't get the results that they should. Maybe they should be spending more time in church than on BC???

Tongs;407429 said:
So thats the second rumour about me now! I believe there was a very very dirty one on Saturday that I had been training with Lower Eltham! :eek::eek:

I will squash that rumour right now. Our U12s have not started training yet so its impossible, however I will send you their training dates DQ so you can be ready. :p

Bundoora;407510 said:

This is an obvious selection idea. Burgs did average a tick over 60 last year (with the bat), I believe he actually has eyes on opening bowling and batting, in between he will also take the gloves for a while.

Long time reader 1st time poster, If a bloke wants to pump himself up then so be it, the strangler may have a little egg on his face if he dosen't produce, but could also have last laugh but i dont read anywhere we he has been personal or disrespectful to other clubs or players, unlike some of the responses he has recieved, down syndrome! please show maturity tongs, any chance of reading about what guys think will happen this year?

CowCorner;407571 said:
I will squash that rumour right now. Our U12s have not started training yet so its impossible, however I will send you their training dates DQ so you can be ready. :p

This is an obvious selection idea. Burgs did average a tick over 60 last year (with the bat), I believe he actually has eyes on opening bowling and batting, in between he will also take the gloves for a while.

Seeing you on Saturday CC you have obviously started the protein eating component to your training?? Either that or you have eaten your whole under 12s team in the off season??

Tongs;407603 said:
Seeing you on Saturday CC you have obviously started the protein eating component to your training?? Either that or you have eaten your whole under 12s team in the off season??

I am big boned....:D

115kg is a reasonable off season weight for me mate. ;) Just need to find a way to get rid of it.....:eek:

Strangler i may be putting 2 and 2 together, but are you the young fella from Northcote who sent an email to everyone at the club last season, sooking about how you werent getting a fair go?

I should dig it up from a mate and post it on here for everyone to have a good giggle at. haha with your permisson of course

Back