DVCA Juniors 2010/11

The best XI of the under 16s 1 would be (in batting Order)
1. Billy Jenkin (wk)
2. Jackson Van Meeuwen
3. Ben Lennon
4. Luke Sandy
5. Rheece Lewis
6. Liam Hunt
7. Robbie Phealan
8. Matthew Freeman
9. Sam Staples
10. Dean Crockett
11. Beau Lemin

This will be the ladder at the end of the finals: (top 6 in my opinion)
1. Thommo and St Francis or whatever they are called
2. Diamond Creek
3. Lower Plenty
4. South Morang (pending on whether Moran and Mckewen play rest of season)
5. North Eltham
6. Riverside

:cool:

This will be the ladder at the end of the finals: (top 6 in my opinion)
1. Thommo and St Francis or whatever they are called
2. Diamond Creek
3. Lower Plenty
4. South Morang (pending on whether Moran and Mckewen play rest of season)
5. North Eltham
6. Riverside

:cool:

I would swap LP with SM
however if SM do make the finals they could b dangerous if lemin, moran and mckeown fire

Wouldnt have lennon in there, he is seriously out of touch. Nor would i have crockett in there as a bowler. Wouldnt have smith in either category.

Even though Ben is out of touch he still has the ability to be the best bat in the comp, and the only reason i have Dean and Harley in there is that this year there is a lack of quality players in this years under 16s, and these guys have pretty good records

I would swap LP with SM
however if SM do make the finals they could b dangerous if lemin, moran and mckeown fire

Yeah you could be right i just believe that SM are so thin in their batting that they are a massive chance to just be rolled in the finals, but yes they have a formidable bowling line up with guys such as Lemin, Van Meeuwen, Moran, Mckewen. What do you think about Thommo/St Francis and Diamo?

In No PArticular order!!
Batsmen:
Lennon (MC)
Crockett (TUCC)
Sandy (NEW)
Staples (LP)
Potter (RV)
Watson (SM)

Bowlers:
Joshi (TUCC)
Lemin (SM)
Ryder (DC)

Keepers/Keeper Batmen:
Basanisi (TUCC)
Byron (LP)
Currie (RS)

Allrounders:
Hunt (LP)
Lissen (RV)
McKeown (SM)
Bergamen (RV)

Forgive me if ive left any1 out

Surely you cant put Watson (im asuming you mean daniel from SM) in the best batters. No offence to him but he chews the dots up like Pacman(sorry bad joke) and dean crockett can be much the same. I dont mean any offence to these boys but i have played against them both on many occasions and i have seen it first hand.

And about Anton Basanisi he is not a keeper, dont get me wrong the kid from what i've heard puts in, but the kid isnt great behind the pegs. In saying this he is only bottom age and lots of kids improve late.

Apart from that i think you've got it pretty much spot on, i rate Byron with the glove and he seems to have a bit with the bat. However i do believe that Liam Hunt is the only GOOD all rounder in the under 16s, and when i say 'GOOD' i mean is very good with each Bat and Ball.

Surely you cant put Watson (im asuming you mean daniel from SM) in the best batters. No offence to him but he chews the dots up like Pacman(sorry bad joke) and dean crockett can be much the same. I dont mean any offence to these boys but i have played against them both on many occasions and i have seen it first hand.

And about Anton Basanisi he is not a keeper, dont get me wrong the kid from what i've heard puts in, but the kid isnt great behind the pegs. In saying this he is only bottom age and lots of kids improve late.

Apart from that i think you've got it pretty much spot on, i rate Byron with the glove and he seems to have a bit with the bat. However i do believe that Liam Hunt is the only GOOD all rounder in the under 16s, and when i say 'GOOD' i mean is very good with each Bat and Ball.

with you on that one, basanisi is terrible behind the stumps, really cannot catch a ball. not much else to say on that one

ye i was rong about watson, i predicted a better year for him.

I think u might b a bit harsh on basanisi, he has improved a hell of alot and as u said will only get better. He has performed quite well so far i hatch with both bat and gloves

Yeah you could be right i just believe that SM are so thin in their batting that they are a massive chance to just be rolled in the finals, but yes they have a formidable bowling line up with guys such as Lemin, Van Meeuwen, Moran, Mckewen. What do you think about Thommo/St Francis and Diamo?

I think TUCC/SF should dominate
DC will probably b there onlt challengers come finalls

Hate to argue with ya mate but crockett is still the only U16 1's batsmen to make a ton this season

I think TUCC/SF should dominate
DC will probably b there onlt challengers come finalls

Yeah it looks as though if TUCC/SF play as they should they should do pretty well, but you are right DC creek are still a very good cricket team, TUCC?SF just seem to have more "match winners".

IN my opinion i would say that the two most imprtant players for TUCC/SF are Lewis and Crockett.

Who do you think is the the two most important players are for TUCC/SF, DC and Lower Plenty?

Yeah it looks as though if TUCC/SF play as they should they should do pretty well, but you are right DC creek are still a very good cricket team, TUCC?SF just seem to have more "match winners".

IN my opinion i would say that the two most imprtant players for TUCC/SF are Lewis and Crockett.

Who do you think is the the two most important players are for TUCC/SF, DC and Lower Plenty?

TUCC/SF:
Look like a good side who dont really rely on any 1 or 2 players
however i think there most important players ar Lewis, Crockett, Joshi, Wijesuria and Basanisi

TUCC/SF:
Look like a good side who dont really rely on any 1 or 2 players
however i think there most important players ar Lewis, Crockett, Joshi, Wijesuria and Basanisi

DC:
Shallard, Phelan, Smith, Ryder

LP:
Hunt, Byron, Staples, Jenkin

Who do u think have not performed this season so far in the U16 1's?
My opinon:
Jake Mcswain (Tucc)
Anton Basanisi (Tucc) One big score which was 40
so far thats who i think it is atm. So give me ur opinon

Who do u think have not performed this season so far in the U16 1's?
My opinon:
Jake Mcswain (Tucc)
Anton Basanisi (Tucc) One big score which was 40
so far thats who i think it is atm. So give me ur opinon

Lachlan Potter from Riverside has definately under performed so far this season.

And what do we think of Riverside's chances come finals time?
they have a lot of depth.

Back