DVCA Juniors 2010/11

stars of under 14 white season 2010/2011?
simpson looks alright, winning competetion bowling and batting average
averaginbg 3.4 with the ball and 128.00 with the bat
256 runs.
19 wickets. he has had a sound year, also he got a hatrick against my team when we versed his team

Lachlan east is a very talnted young cricketer.
cherie hallet from our club also looks like she may have a a carreer for a high level of womens cricket.

Witnessed the best dummy spit in the history of junior cricket in U14s white game. It was a classic. Apparently this kid hadn't been out all year. He was stumped off a leggie. Here are some classics. First verbally announced his disgust in a famous F word.Then whilst walking off with head hung low, punch the grass, then punch the bat then the ground again. Kick the grass, throw the helmet into the concrete coaches box, punch the concrete coaches box, throw the bat and finally tear off the cricket shirt and throw that as well. Must have had red cordial at drinks.

I think it was 30 overs mate.
If he didnt stay around they wouldve made 120 not 155.

And plus thommo united let too many byes past.

Witnessed the best dummy spit in the history of junior cricket in U14s white game. It was a classic. Apparently this kid hadn't been out all year. He was stumped off a leggie. Here are some classics. First verbally announced his disgust in a famous F word.Then whilst walking off with head hung low, punch the grass, then punch the bat then the ground again. Kick the grass, throw the helmet into the concrete coaches box, punch the concrete coaches box, throw the bat and finally tear off the cricket shirt and throw that as well. Must have had red cordial at drinks.

proud mum and dad i guess.

I think it was 30 overs mate.
If he didnt stay around they wouldve made 120 not 155.

And plus thommo united let too many byes past.

Well for some reason Basanisi didnt start keeping, something like 10 of the 11 were already there when he took the gloves

39 extra's for a team sitting 3rd is a worry heading towards finals time...

Well for some reason Basanisi didnt start keeping, something like 10 of the 11 were already there when he took the gloves

39 extra's for a team sitting 3rd is a worry heading towards finals time...

strange set up with the franks and thommo, by looking at the scores the thommo/franks will make the finals through NEW inability too get the 200+ set by lower, whats the thing with Lewis only playing somtimes and is he batting this weeek could be issue with the thommo/franks making the runs.

jake orchard is the kid, used to play with him

Who do we think is the most important player for there team?

In my opinion it would have to be
Josh Turner (Research)
Dean Crockett ( Thomastown United)
or
Luke Sandy ( N.E.W)

Who do we think is the most important player for there team?

In my opinion it would have to be
Josh Turner (Research)
Dean Crockett ( Thomastown United)
or
Luke Sandy ( N.E.W)

I think that it would have to be Luke Sandy, as he is their only genuine gun bat. Has really struggled this year pretty dissapointing from a kid with a lot of ability.

As for Dean and Thommo he has other players around him that are equal to or if not better than him, with Lewis with the bat and Joshi with the ball. However Dean has a had a top year with both so pretty important for their team. Im backing he gets some runs on the w/e and thommo get over the line and sure up their spot in the 4.

And as for Josh turner NO COMMENT as i despise this kid, doesent ball too bad out-swingers though haha

I also think that LAchlan Potter is pretty important to Riverside. He has a pretty good technique and a sound defence he holds the team together nicely, just needs to working on his scoring abilitly a bit more, smart player also.

AndAnd just on Diammo and Lower going into the finals i think that whoever plays diammo, will go well if they play smart to Matt Freeman. And as for Lower get through Hunts spell pretty much unscaved and get him relatively early and it will put you in good stead in getting the win.

THoughtsss????

strange set up with the franks and thommo, by looking at the scores the thommo/franks will make the finals through NEW inability too get the 200+ set by lower, whats the thing with Lewis only playing somtimes and is he batting this weeek could be issue with the thommo/franks making the runs.

I know a few boys that play at Thommo/STF and the word is Paul Dempsey and Rheece Lewis will not be batting this week, should make for an even match now with those two not available.

I know a few boys that play at Thommo/STF and the word is Paul Dempsey and Rheece Lewis will not be batting this week, should make for an even match now with those two not available.

I've heard a lot of things.
I heard that they are both playing from Anton there captain.
Dean Crockett has told me two different things he said earlier in the week that only Dempsey is playing now he thinks they're both playing.
and Ive also talked to Paul Dempsey and he said he isnt sure whether hes playing or not.
going to be interesting to see who fronts up on the day...
cant wait!

I think that it would have to be Luke Sandy, as he is their only genuine gun bat. Has really struggled this year pretty dissapointing from a kid with a lot of ability.

As for Dean and Thommo he has other players around him that are equal to or if not better than him, with Lewis with the bat and Joshi with the ball. However Dean has a had a top year with both so pretty important for their team. Im backing he gets some runs on the w/e and thommo get over the line and sure up their spot in the 4.

And as for Josh turner NO COMMENT as i despise this kid, doesent ball too bad out-swingers though haha

I also think that LAchlan Potter is pretty important to Riverside. He has a pretty good technique and a sound defence he holds the team together nicely, just needs to working on his scoring abilitly a bit more, smart player also.

AndAnd just on Diammo and Lower going into the finals i think that whoever plays diammo, will go well if they play smart to Matt Freeman. And as for Lower get through Hunts spell pretty much unscaved and get him relatively early and it will put you in good stead in getting the win.

THoughtsss????
Sandy For sure
Research have depth, couple of good players. as do most good sides (creek- robbi and that spinner {sorry champ cant remember names} and side have potter and Linssen.
NEW have some good with one or tow guns in each team
same goes for TU/STF
and then theres LP...

Sandy For sure
Research have depth, couple of good players. as do most good sides (creek- robbi and that spinner {sorry champ cant remember names} and side have potter and Linssen.
NEW have some good with one or tow guns in each team
same goes for TU/STF
and then theres LP...

What do u mean by "and then theres LP"?

Back