DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update on what exactly? Does every player have to say whats going on next year? There has been no talk of him leaving....

We are not talking about every player, we are talking about a big name player. I couldn't care less if Tongs was to leave eltham for instance. That's not news to anyone, Minney perhaps leaving is.

To say there's been no talk of him leaving is rubbish because i just read about 4 pages of it! It's a fair and reasonable question so get down off your high horse. Not trying to stir up any old rumours, just thought there might have been some confirmation from the club by now if he was staying.

To hear that he is happy at eltham and getting excited about the new season is good, and was all i was after.

We are not talking about every player, we are talking about a big name player. I couldn't care less if Tongs was to leave eltham for instance. That's not news to anyone, Minney perhaps leaving is.

To say there's been no talk of him leaving is rubbish because i just read about 4 pages of it! It's a fair and reasonable question so get down off your high horse. Not trying to stir up any old rumours, just thought there might have been some confirmation from the club by now if he was staying.

To hear that he is happy at eltham and getting excited about the new season is good, and was all i was after.

The pages if you read correctly are complete and utter shit, and something that we go through every year. Have a look at the same thread May 2010, the same people posting the same crap. All the talk of him leaving is from 15yo kids on the internet, and you take it as that they are gospel. Did you read the posts from the guys that either know him? or play at ECC?

Skips is one of the very few quality blokes in the DVCA who plays for the club and his mates. And the stories that go around about him every year are nothing short of disrespectful and bullshit.

Give me one good reason why we should "confirm" on here that skips is playing like you asked. Purely and simply we don't give a shit what you want or think. We have signed up Donaldson, Gutterson, Kennel and another who i won't say just yet. Have had a gun cricketer come back to play that used to play at ECC. That happened well over a month or two ago. Yet I haven't got on here told people any of that. What happens at the club is for the club, not to pruike on an internet forum.

Move on, and start a new rumour.

The pages if you read correctly are complete and utter shit, and something that we go through every year. Have a look at the same thread May 2010, the same people posting the same crap. All the talk of him leaving is from 15yo kids on the internet, and you take it as that they are gospel. Did you read the posts from the guys that either know him? or play at ECC?

Skips is one of the very few quality blokes in the DVCA who plays for the club and his mates. And the stories that go around about him every year are nothing short of disrespectful and bullshit.

Give me one good reason why we should "confirm" on here that skips is playing like you asked. Purely and simply we don't give a shit what you want or think. We have signed up Donaldson, Gutterson, Kennel and another who i won't say just yet. Have had a gun cricketer come back to play that used to play at ECC. That happened well over a month or two ago. Yet I haven't got on here told people any of that. What happens at the club is for the club, not to pruike on an internet forum.

WOW! Not much more to say. Don't take yourself too seriously now.

Was just a simple question that could have been answered with "yes, he is staying" and we move on...

To bring up all this other stuff like you think anyone cares what happens at eltham is laughable! Dropping all the names that you have signed then not reveal who the other signing is? What, do you think i'm going to call SEN or something? Breaking news!!!!

I agree, what happens at the club is for the club.... but what is this forum about if no-one is going to talk about it?

Make note that I have the highest respect for Mark Minney and understand his loyalty and character. Put that on record before you come back at me with every childish insult you can think of...

Good for the club to get those three!!
Donaldson coaching untried coach isn't he thoughts on that?
Could b the right way for eltham to go? no room for him at mont?
Won the comp bowling had a good year going on stats interesting?

Steven 'snowy' elworthy to capt/coach thomo utd again. A worse appointment in recent memory i cannot recall and if there is one id like to hear it!

Good for the club to get those three!!
Donaldson coaching untried coach isn't he thoughts on that?
Could b the right way for eltham to go? no room for him at mont?
Won the comp bowling had a good year going on stats interesting?

Eltham are doing things a little different to what is the "norm" with coaching this year. We have basically appointed 3 coaches. Ian Sceney will coach the 1sts and 2nds at training, Steve Luckman will coach the lower grades, and Donno will be the overall coach of the club. The 3 will work closely together and will focus on one on one coaching. Yes Donno is untried, but so was Steve Waugh one day. Everyone has to start somewhere, and he is extremely excited about the role and the future of the club. He will be doing a level 2 coaching course as apart of his contract.

So it is hopefully going to be an exciting year at Panther place.

Eltham are doing things a little different to what is the "norm" with coaching this year. We have basically appointed 3 coaches. Ian Sceney will coach the 1sts and 2nds at training, Steve Luckman will coach the lower grades, and Donno will be the overall coach of the club. The 3 will work closely together and will focus on one on one coaching. Yes Donno is untried, but so was Steve Waugh one day. Everyone has to start somewhere, and he is extremely excited about the role and the future of the club. He will be doing a level 2 coaching course as apart of his contract.

So it is hopefully going to be an exciting year at Panther place.

"So was steve waugh one day"
"He is extremely excited about the role"
"Level 2 coaching coarse as part of his contract"

You're not doing an interview on Fox Sports!!!

Looking fwd to hearing your dribble on the Money Shield thread this year..... PARROT!!!

"So was steve waugh one day"
"He is extremely excited about the role"
"Level 2 coaching coarse as part of his contract"

You're not doing an interview on Fox Sports!!!

Looking fwd to hearing your dribble on the Money Shield thread this year..... PARROT!!!

Look at your last post re tard! I believe there was a line.... before you come back at me with every childish insult you can think of... Now you come out with a post like that?

More than happy to say plenty of things to your face, if you're prepared to not hide behind the computer?

THat was a direct response to a statement from someone else questioning Donno being appointed. All valid points, and absolutely nothing wrong with any of my lines. Donno has been an assistant coach and wants a senior position. He had a brilliant year last year, and is very extremely excited about the role, something that we haven't had with previous coaches. And to assist him due to being in experienced he asked that he do the coaching course. Whats your point?

Sounds like your doing the same as mont, they signed Donno up as ass coach to get his mates, and they never turned up! I'll be surprised if he last the year out as coach. I think he'll hand the job over after 3 rounds. Will he be captain?

thats interesting im hearing the other two singed befor donno! Monty did got them selves a bowler who ended up takeing the most wickets in the comp?
what makes u think he will hand the job in is it because of the club or do u think he will not make a good coach?
any news on how lower plenty r going ie coach or players?

Sounds like your doing the same as mont, they signed Donno up as ass coach to get his mates, and they never turned up! I'll be surprised if he last the year out as coach. I think he'll hand the job over after 3 rounds. Will he be captain?

ASS coach, man what a job, sorta suits Eltham though.....:D

thats interesting im hearing the other two singed befor donno! Monty did got them selves a bowler who ended up takeing the most wickets in the comp?
what makes u think he will hand the job in is it because of the club or do u think he will not make a good coach?
any news on how lower plenty r going ie coach or players?

6-7 players from Lower Plenty's semi-final team won't be around next season.

In relation to all the other comments. I have no idea who did or didn't sign for mont last year, but all i will say is that Kennel and Gutterson have both signed contracts with Eltham, as has Donno. If we got one because of another, so be it. If it was a coincidence, then great for the club. Either way, 3 very handy players that will strengthen our list massively!

As for Donno quitting after 3 rounds, no idea why that would happen....

Alot of people were surprised with Leigh Donaldson bowling as well as he did last season. Maybe it was a fluke but on the flip side, Gutterson can bowl and Kennel can bat! So all in all Eltham have done pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back