DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I hear Sutcliffe is leading a big charge to get Burgoyne to Research after not being able to get Dale over the line and McTaggart happy at NEW.

Not all about me! Was happy to let someone else get Dale over the line at RECCC! I am working on another handy cricketer and former junior though.;)

From what I hear Sutcliffe is leading a big charge to get Burgoyne to Research after not being able to get Dale over the line and McTaggart happy at NEW.

Rumours abound that Barclay Shield GF opening batsman for Lower Eltham Chops Lambert is moving on, heading over to Perth to open an Arts and Crafts stall at the local market and busk part time by braiding his own chest hair while dancing in the streets. Lower Elthams 3rds will really feel that loss hard this season.

Rumours abound that Barclay Shield GF opening batsman for Lower Eltham Chops Lambert is moving on, heading over to Perth to open an Arts and Crafts stall at the local market and busk part time by braiding his own chest hair while dancing in the streets. Lower Elthams 3rds will really feel that loss hard this season.

^^^^That made me laugh. :D

A more reserved approach may serve you better this year Strangler.
Na let him go for it and embarrass himself like nothing else AGAIN. It was comical last yeah, It was like "Eddie the eel" mouthing off to Thorpie before a swimming race. Way out of his depth!

From close sources, I did hear that Michael DiBattista (played at Preston C.C last year and Mill Park 17's) got offered $200 a game at Camrea Taipans, and a $2000 sign up fee. Can anyone else confirm these rumours?

From close sources, I did hear that Michael DiBattista (played at Preston C.C last year and Mill Park 17's) got offered $200 a game at Camrea Taipans, and a $2000 sign up fee. Can anyone else confirm these rumours?
M. Dibba has played in Camreas A grade before when he was 14 but I don't think he is moving back there. M. Dibattista is one of the best 17 yo batsmen around and definitely good enough to head to a district club as a developing player. Currently is training hard at Preston with his brother.

Liar Liar pants on fire.
Self promotion won't get you anywhere.

What did we offer Ricky Ponting(I Mean Juzzi)? a Keep out sign!!!!HHHaaaa.
He has tried every club, talks the talk but can't walk let alone run!!!!
You fried us when you left us, my opinion only, hope mickey doesn't come with any baggage!!
Who am I kidding, I will have to talk to his parents again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back