Dvca: Season 2011-2012

With everything that has been said and done in the DVCA over the past few months I would have thought that every single club would be there. I know CowCorner personally and know that he would be the first one at any cricket meeting. Therefore I had a rye crack at him knowing he would understand. As for the club shutting at 8, that's completely false and you're welcome to come have a beer at anytime! As for my efforts at my own club, I have been apart of a 3 man committee this year to recruit players. Which have netted 5 A grade players, and 4 others. I have also stepped up to fill in the vacant secretary position at my club, serving on the committee for the 11th year straight. So rather than have a crack at me, telling me to do more at my club, how about you get your facts right and stop talking shlte?

I'm not sure I got my facts wrong, I was just letting you know that you are not in a position to have a go at another Club for such a minor thing when Eltham are hardly flying. And I definately understand how much work goes into committee's so definately not trying to take away from that.

Regardless, is the RiversideStrangler Daniel Walker, the same bloke that embarrassed himself in Barclay Shield last year??

Daniel - there was a reason why Harro and the coaches/players hated you at Northcote champ, it's because you rate yourself at a very different level to everyone else, you are an ordinary cricketer at best, you need to make peace with that.

I'm not sure I got my facts wrong, I was just letting you know that you are not in a position to have a go at another Club for such a minor thing when Eltham are hardly flying. And I definately understand how much work goes into committee's so definately not trying to take away from that.

Regardless, is the RiversideStrangler Daniel Walker, the same bloke that embarrassed himself in Barclay Shield last year??

Daniel - there was a reason why Harro and the coaches/players hated you at Northcote champ, it's because you rate yourself at a very different level to everyone else, you are an ordinary cricketer at best, you need to make peace with that.

Time to push a few back for a while now Daniel, not the time to start playing big shots. Take your uncle Vaughanies advise:)

Strangler -
you played district level cricket, sent an email to pretty much the whole club whinging that you didn't get picked in a particular grade. W anker!

You then came back to local cricket, where you get on a website and declare that the club has picked up a massive recruit who will have a big year and push for finals, talking about yourself. W anker.

You then are nothing more of a cat with bat and ball, but still talk yourself up. W anker.

You then go into hiding for 4 months like a scared little p ussy because you have been found out. W anker.

You have no credibility on here at all, so you can't throw stones! Whilst you're probably a better cricketer than I, when things get tough you won't see me backing down. Let alone running and hiding like a little school girl as you did for much of last year! Even when me and a few riverside boys went toe to toe last year, where were you? Hiding behind the umpire! Yep, that's right I was watching you hiding.

For you to sledge someone about being on their clubs committee trying to help their club out, then blaming the clubs lack of success on that, just shows how big a flog you are.

Well said, clubhouse leader for "post of the year" so far...

Strangler -
you played district level cricket, sent an email to pretty much the whole club whinging that you didn't get picked in a particular grade. W anker!

You then came back to local cricket, where you get on a website and declare that the club has picked up a massive recruit who will have a big year and push for finals, talking about yourself. W anker.

You then are nothing more of a cat with bat and ball, but still talk yourself up. W anker.

You then go into hiding for 4 months like a scared little p ussy because you have been found out. W anker.

You have no credibility on here at all, so you can't throw stones! Whilst you're probably a better cricketer than I, when things get tough you won't see me backing down. Let alone running and hiding like a little school girl as you did for much of last year! Even when me and a few riverside boys went toe to toe last year, where were you? Hiding behind the umpire! Yep, that's right I was watching you hiding.

For you to sledge someone about being on their clubs committee trying to help their club out, then blaming the clubs lack of success on that, just shows how big a flog you are.

Tongs, Wheres the love?

You went toe to toe in a game of cricket because you went out? Bravo. Did you want me to sprint 30 metres take you down and G&P you. I think not. Violance has no place on a cricket field and you should be embarrased.

I know you do a lot for your club. So much so that you had to leave without having a beer after you tried to go "toe to toe" with us.

Just shit stiring you Tongs. Don't take it to heart (im sure you haven't). I know you love and do a lot for you club.

Time to push a few back for a while now Daniel, not the time to start playing big shots. Take your uncle Vaughanies advise:)

Alright i had one more crack. I'll start padding a few back now. Couldn't help myself. Just trying to stir things up a bit so i have something to read. I will now observe from a far from this point ;)

Tongs, Wheres the love?

You went toe to toe in a game of cricket because you went out? Bravo. Did you want me to sprint 30 metres take you down and G&P you. I think not. Violance has no place on a cricket field and you should be embarrased.

I know you do a lot for your club. So much so that you had to leave without having a beer after you tried to go "toe to toe" with us.

It was at a drinks break, not when I went out you peanut, and there's was no violence just words. Stop making up stories! I'm not embarrassed at all. You guys had things to say, and I stood up for myself.

So you're not going to say anything anymore because you've been put back in your box AGAIN? surprise surprise!

You champ or chump, should be the one embarrassed!

Just shit stiring you Tongs. Don't take it to heart (im sure you haven't). I know you love and do a lot for you club.

ha! hear rumours.. brent gutterson & luke kennel to panton hill, daniel shaw, matt pelizer & craig meredith to lower eltham, scott barnett to mill park and joel crook to north eltham aswell as dick clifton back to coaching there.

ha! hear rumours.. brent gutterson & luke kennel to panton hill, daniel shaw, matt pelizer & craig meredith to lower eltham, scott barnett to mill park and joel crook to north eltham aswell as dick clifton back to coaching there.

Firstly, there's a thread for this. Secondly you just out and out made them up! I can confirm gutto and kennel have signed with eltham, and that's fact. I was the one that wrote the contract and got them to sign it!

Player movements: bundoora will be fielding 1 senior team after Julia Gillards boat people deal that she did with Malaysia meant that they have lost over 80% of their players.

Firstly, there's a thread for this. Secondly you just out and out made them up! I can confirm gutto and kennel have signed with eltham, and that's fact. I was the one that wrote the contract and got them to sign it!

Player movements: bundoora will be fielding 1 senior team after Julia Gillards boat people deal that she did with Malaysia meant that they have lost over 80% of their players.

Correct Tongs, 1 senior team, playing in Barclay Shield. I look forward to reading your commentary on the Moeny Shield page this year, there is a thread for Money Shield.:D

Correct Tongs, 1 senior team, playing in Barclay Shield. I look forward to reading your commentary on the Moeny Shield page this year, there is a thread for Money Shield.:D
You still won't get a game Bull! You should read MS with intent, you might get a feel for the players you will be playing against very soon!

You still won't get a game Bull! You should read MS with intent, you might get a feel for the players you will be playing against very soon!

Only time will reveal what the future holds, until then you enjoy something more certain, a season in Money Shield.

Only time will reveal what the future holds, until then you enjoy something more certain, a season in Money Shield.
At least when my club finish last we actually go down. Not have the executive who were all made up of mostly bundoora people, change the rules to give us a cheating life line!

At least when my club finish last we actually go down. Not have the executive who were all made up of mostly bundoora people, change the rules to give us a cheating life line!

Thats the advantage of having capable people from your club on the executive. You have a member on the exec dont you, Sneaky? Oh I forgot, he's a Bundoora boy to.

Thats the advantage of having capable people from your club on the executive. You have a member on the exec dont you, Sneaky? Oh I forgot, he's a Bundoora boy to.
At least when we get back into BS, we will know that we deserve it!

In the words of Carl Williams "Its nuffing but corruption and there should be a royal commission into this shit"

At least when we get back into BS, we will know that we deserve it!

In the words of Carl Williams "Its nuffing but corruption and there should be a royal commission into this shit"

Im sure Mill Park and Bundoora United were saying "when", now they dont even talk about BS. I think the term you should be using is "if".

BTW - How is carl going?

Im sure Mill Park and Bundoora United were saying "when", now they dont even talk about BS. I think the term you should be using is "if".

BTW - How is carl going?

We were stiff last year not to stay up (you were lucky) and we have recruited well. I'm not saying we will go up this year, but we will make it back up in the near future. We still have the best bat in the comp over the last 5-10 years. You have average imports and a short little bald guy that gets a game every now and then. What's his name? Brad something?

How's carl? Well he has a "splitting headache" at the moment...

We were stiff last year not to stay up (you were lucky) and we have recruited well. I'm not saying we will go up this year, but we will make it back up in the near future. We still have the best bat in the comp over the last 5-10 years. You have average imports and a short little bald guy that gets a game every now and then. What's his name? Brad something?

How's carl? Well he has a "splitting headache" at the moment...

I actual have a soft spot for Eltham (scored my first ton against them) so I hope you do make it back up. I beg to differ on your assesment of our imports, Dinesh did win the comp bowling average from memory. Cant argue about your assesment of the little bald bloke, dont think he would either, he'd still be one of the first picked at Eltham though.

Lets leave it there, with me having the last word.:)

Back