England In Australia - The Ashes 2013/14

So Australia finish at ordinary 5 for 273.. England will be fairly satisfied with that but would have been very happy if Carberry hadn't had dropped that sitter off Monty near the end of play.

Tbh, I reckon it was a great day for Aus. All these "experts" going on about the wicket being 420+, I reckon 350 will be a really good score.

Tbh, I reckon it was a great day for Aus. All these "experts" going on about the wicket being 420+, I reckon 350 will be a really good score.

350 is alway acceptable though not that commanding score they would want. We will see when England bat if there is something in the pitch or expect 500 from them.

Very disappointed with England. It's like they just let Australia off the hook. Hopefully, they'll only have one meaningful innings to bat in this test.

Take a gander into BF cricket. Cook a one series Ashes wonder and Clarke is in the top 10 of all time in Australian cricket. It's poo like that that strengthens my support for opposition teams. I don't know man, some people :confused: ...

Why didn't they appeal more enthusiastically for that Carrberry LBW :confused:

Probably they remember that sinking feeling of the last few years when they watched England waste theirs yesterday. Never mind, it would have been nice but the better team will win with or without DRS.

Great effort yesterday. Clarke showing again he is our best bat and Haddin has come a long way this series from the very ordinary efforts of the past. The work is ahead of us but we will see today. Possibly this pitch will spin so we need a good lead.

Back