Ford Ranger Cup Thread 2009/2010

Re: Ford Ranger Cup Thread 2009/2010

Damn you Patto, now he gets Hartley out :(

Victoria would have been better off letting Hartley and Broad bat out the 50 overs, could have got a double bonus point :D

Boris;389403 said:
Well he's not out and averaging 65 for the season and can hit it big. Better than nothing.
Saw his best scores for his career, 70, 60, and 41 or something, obviously a few not outs if his average is 65

Sorry Hartley is averaging that in FC. I would definitely call him the best wicket keeper batsman after Paine and Haddin in Australia, especially since he is batting better than Paine lately.

He's can be a very fast scorer too, trust me you don't want him in in the last two overs.

This is a T20 match from now.

Well Mark Waugh has put QLD as favourites to win this match, hell apparently all the pressure is now back on Victoria :D

Trouble with Hartley is it seems he has to bat 40 overs before he sess it well enough to score quickly, not who you need opening chasing 325

Hartley usually comes in at the start of the 40th over, so it's not always the case.

This is another Hopes case with that T20. A common tactic of Queensland when chasing a big score is to have one opener stick around consolidating and the other going for it. Now the last two times i remember them using it it hasn't worked to the extent it was meant to work.

I still maintain this target is doable by QLD as long as they keep these wickets in hand.

Haha at Mark Waugh

"Not sure about this move, I would have brought on Brad Hodge, McGain wont want to bowl to Reardon, he will want Reardon off strike"

Then you could hear him pleading for the ball to go for 6 :D

2 wickets in the over, fine fielding by Finch to keep Phillipson on strike, well done to McDonald and McGain

It's all over now. Well done McGain and McDonald.

Don't think 10 RPO is possible now.

Oh no, Philipson was the only chance there.

C'mon Lynn and Simpson. Only a couple of big overs needed.

Boris;389418 said:
It's all over now. Well done McGain and McDonald.

Don't think 10 RPO is possible now.
Where is the faith? Your new no1 fan in Mark Waugh still has you favourites

eddiesmith;389421 said:
Where is the faith? Your new no1 fan in Mark Waugh still has you favourites

Well Mark Waugh is right statistically it's very possible. Looking at the batting I'm thinking two more wickets before close of play.

But the way Lynn is going...

And Rimmington.

You can stop now please McDonald. You have enough wickets.

Now if he were to be a smart captain he would bring on a crap bowler that can go for 11 an over.

Boris;389425 said:
And Rimmington.

You can stop now please McDonald. You have enough wickets.

Now if he were to be a smart captain he would bring on a crap bowler that can go for 11 an over.
There you happy? Mark Waugh is delighted :D

Not so happy now though, even trying to claim that was going down leg :D Now bagging the no10, come on!

This has been entertaining atleast

Mark Waugh is complaining about Simpson being denied the strike, maybe Simpson should have batted higher so he wasnt stuck with the tail

Back