Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

wel wel wel... im not dead boys... carngham crocs comin off today with a big win over the koalas with bang best on ground... good performance considering they had juniors opening.

Croca;185853 said:
wel wel wel... im not dead boys... carngham crocs comin off today with a big win over the koalas with bang best on ground... good performance considering they had juniors opening.

Juniors ey croca???? mate the only carngham junior in the team was zac wilson! they tell me there were a few rippers taken by veterans swoop drinkwater and trev dummett apparently skipper anton wilson came to the party aswell! tell me croca did u play?

the linton derby was played out yesterday in front of a huge crowd, and they were treated to a great game with blue eventually prevailing, after they set the diggers 223, they could only manage 179. it was not helped by golds captain lann hanson dislocating his shoulder in the field and thus was unable to bat.

"pepsi" doolan will however have bragging rights at home with bro dallas - after his champagne bowling dismissed dallas for a poultry 11 off 34 overs, pepsi went on to record a classy half century

Conduct Unbecoming;185950 said:
the linton derby was played out yesterday in front of a huge crowd, and they were treated to a great game with blue eventually prevailing, after they set the diggers 223, they could only manage 179. it was not helped by golds captain lann hanson dislocating his shoulder in the field and thus was unable to bat.

"pepsi" doolan will however have bragging rights at home with bro dallas - after his champagne bowling dismissed dallas for a poultry 11 off 34 overs, pepsi went on to record a classy half century

Dal did face better bowlers tho

Bang 4 B&F;185977 said:
any other results from the weeknd??

Carngham got up afta a shakey start to there battin innings afta bowling the koalas out for a lack luster 65. they tell B.Anderson came out of retirement and took over the reins from superstar L.Parkers keeping job apparently he kept a clean sheet to maybe laurie could of learnt a few tricks!

Once again the glass was stolen by rex drinkwater for the sencond week in a row! afta stealing it from Quilliam last week who made 83 nd rex only making 15 nd takin a cheap tailend wicket, he stole this weeks glass off B.Anderson who kept a clean sheet nd made 37 of the 66 runs whilst rex took the cheap wickets of 9, 10, jack. how long can drinkwater keep doin this for? can someone pleaz sort him out!?

How did the superstar parker duo go?

FingerzFineLeg Bang3rdMan;185992 said:
Once again the glass was stolen by rex drinkwater for the sencond week in a row! afta stealing it from Quilliam last week who made 83 nd rex only making 15 nd takin a cheap tailend wicket, he stole this weeks glass off B.Anderson who kept a clean sheet nd made 37 of the 66 runs whilst rex took the cheap wickets of 9, 10, jack. how long can drinkwater keep doin this for? can someone pleaz sort him out!?

B.Anderson made 23 actually.. and rex didnt get the glass.. it went to m.cain

FingerzFineLeg Bang3rdMan;185992 said:

both made under 10

Muppet#3;185855 said:
Juniors ey croca???? mate the only carngham junior in the team was zac wilson! they tell me there were a few rippers taken by veterans swoop drinkwater and trev dummett apparently skipper anton wilson came to the party aswell! tell me croca did u play?

na muppet #3 i didnt play... saving the energy for Carngham Gold next yr

griff 5;185172 said:
O.K. tossers, i'm sick and tired of people overlooking my brilliance. It is me the real griff and if you don't believe me just ask housie at our next pyjama party. I am not a croc, i am linton gold, i love all the boys at linton gold and especially you house boy!

Please Mr.Griff 5 can you inform us all when and where the next PJ party will be, I am starting to thicken up just thinking about it....

yes very surprising indeed, i would of thought parker boys might of found a bit of form over at gold... I spose its the start of the season and Laurie "Ben Cousins" Parker might be just getting out of rehab from the drugs. this might become a big issue in the grenville league, drugs that is.

FingerzFineLeg Bang3rdMan;185993 said:

Bang 4 B&F;185993 said:
B.Anderson made 23 actually.. and rex didnt get the glass.. it went to m.cain

true and true Bang 4 B&F but i dnt think this "FingerzFineLeg Bang3rdMan" is speakin the truth maybe just recall things that the great man himself Rex Drinkwater has done in the past and prob has continued to do for his many years accossited wif the club! I think "FingerzFineLeg Bang3rdMan" has spoken wat many people hav thort but were not game enuf to say!

Croca;186181 said:
yes very surprising indeed, i would of thought parker boys might of found a bit of form over at gold... I spose its the start of the season and Laurie "Ben Cousins" Parker might be just getting out of rehab from the drugs. this might become a big issue in the grenville league, drugs that is.

Dear Croca

can you please repost this in a language the Grenville Cricket Association understands and can read.

Cheers and Thanks

Grenville Cricket Association BigCricketers

winter st widow;186138 said:

Please Mr.Griff 5 can you inform us all when and where the next PJ party will be, I am starting to thicken up just thinking about it....

Yeah, me and housie are planning a p.j. party the night before we play the crocs. we've got some great music to listen to like,BACK SREET BOYS, ANTHONY CALLEA and GUY SEBASTIAN. We look forward to seeing as many of you young boys rock up in your p j's and get pumped with us before the big game.
p.s bring our own sleeping bag cos have only got one.

Muppet#3;185556 said:
wow! thats quick but was it as quick as Nick O'Brien i heard he is quicker nd straighter than housie! The poor old koalas wont no wat hit them after coming off jack savige into Nick O'Brien[/QUOTE

Nick O'brien will never be as quick as housie or Jack Savige for that matter you talk out of your ass Muppet.

Schrivalup Andropov;186206 said:
Muppet#3;185556 said:
wow! thats quick but was it as quick as Nick O'Brien i heard he is quicker nd straighter than housie! The poor old koalas wont no wat hit them after coming off jack savige into Nick O'Brien[/QUOTE

Nick O'brien will never be as quick as housie or Jack Savige for that matter you talk out of your ass Muppet.

you sure about that??

Back