Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

Gold Digger 4eva;184593 said:
Biggydaddyv, you are by far the toughest, most hardcore bad arse to ever grace the pages of big cricket. Your intimidating presence on here has left me feeling weak at the knees, and I certainly feel sorry for poor old Bradley House when you get a hold of him. If i were you Brad I'd throw your computer out the window before you cop another intellectual beat down from this black belt of the internet.

i will own . i am the most corrupt internet sleger ever watch out or ill send a life threatening virus up inbred countrys way. we are here to play cricket you woman not ponder on how many pies david parker had for lunch or how many smokes swooper puffs in a day. sorry for the inconvenience mister "i cant play cricket i am a ************** gold digger". go back to linton gold with the other superstars and develop how to bat technique may i say by a certain batting great david parker. as he would be the only gold boy who could hit a ball with wood. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Paul Harris;184688 said:
ill let you buy me a beer cos im low on money i promise i will pay you back..
i forgive you mate, even know i was the favorite for the B&F that year .

You certainly are a quality bloke Paul, and i'm glad to see that you and Brad have made up with each other after you found out he was repeatedly hitting on your wife Moreen at Rafters night club@|

Fellows of your ilk only come along once in a generation and i feel priveliged to have stepped on the same cricket field as you.

Paul Harris;184684 said:
yeah i believe it is, i am still one of the best bowlers in the grenville league to this date!!!
i came across to linton a couple of my mates this year because town just isnt the same
and i am pretty good mates with brad even know i didnt get those votes that game

how are you paul harris?
what did you get up to on your weekend my good friend.
i'm only being nice because i played at haddon one year
many good wishes.

Paul Harris;184684 said:
yeah i believe it is, i am still one of the best bowlers in the grenville league to this date!!!
i came across to linton a couple of my mates this year because town just isnt the same
and i am pretty good mates with brad even know i didnt get those votes that game

i agree

bigdaddyv;184694 said:
i will own . i am the most corrupt internet sleger ever watch out or ill send a life threatening virus up inbred countrys way. we are here to play cricket you woman not ponder on how many pies david parker had for lunch or how many smokes swooper puffs in a day. sorry for the inconvenience mister "i cant play cricket i am a ************** gold digger". go back to linton gold with the other superstars and develop how to bat technique may i say by a certain batting great david parker. as he would be the only gold boy who could hit a ball with wood. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

OH MY GOD YOU'RE THE BADEST MO-FO EVER!!!!! EVERYONE AVERT YOUR EYES BEFORE WE'RE PUT INTO AN INTERNET-THREAD INDUCED COMA!!!!!

Conduct Unbecoming;184695 said:
You certainly are a quality bloke Paul, and i'm glad to see that you and Brad have made up with each other after you found out he was repeatedly hitting on your wife Moreen at Rafters night club@|

Fellows of your ilk only come along once in a generation and i feel priveliged to have stepped on the same cricket field as you.

yeah , i found out about that moreen told me and she was pretty dissapointed
that there reletionship couldnt continue,

thanks it is a real pleasure to be back playing in this league and i promise i will win the B&F after years of gambling and alcoholism

Paul Harris;184703 said:
yeah , i found out about that moreen told me and she was pretty dissapointed
that there reletionship couldnt continue,

thanks it is a real pleasure to be back playing in this league and i promise i will win the B&F after years of gambling and alcoholism

That's great to hear H, your problems with alcohol have been floating around the rumour mill for some time, i'm glad to hear you've come clean and are seeking professional help.

It's a credit to you that you have managed to keep your magnificent physique through it all, and with the help of your good friends Donny Ross and Walshy your can stay clean and live healthy.

Gold Digger 4eva;184706 said:
That's great to hear H, your problems with alcohol have been floating around the rumour mill for some time, i'm glad to hear you've come clean and are seeking professional help.

It's a credit to you that you have managed to keep your magnificent physique through it all, and with the help of your good friends Donny Ross and Walshy your can stay clean and live healthy.

nah me and rossy had a fall out, there was 1 over to go and i wanted to bowl it coz i know i would of got like 6 wickets with my genuine out swing but he gave the bowl to 'Boobs' Le Marshall and i have not spoke to him, and i have not seen smoke for a while either. does he still get around??

Paul Harris;184708 said:
nah me and rossy had a fall out, there was 1 over to go and i wanted to bowl it coz i know i would of got like 6 wickets with my genuine out swing but he gave the bowl to 'Boobs' Le Marshall and i have not spoke to him, and i have not seen smoke for a while either. does he still get around??

Old smokey is occasional seen at Carngham/Linton functions with his wife Tracey (another woman who has fallen victum to Housies charms). As I also understand it you and your son Steve had a falling out after you came runner-up to him in the 'Australia's strongest man' competition. Is this true?

Gold Digger 4eva;184711 said:
Old smokey is occasional seen at Carngham/Linton functions with his wife Tracey (another woman who has fallen victum to Housies charms). As I also understand it you and your son Steve had a falling out after you came runner-up to him in the 'Australia's strongest man' competition. Is this true?

yeah , he is getting pretty strong but cant bowl as quick as me and cant drink as much beer as me,,
there is still a pic of you up at the haddon sheds with the beer bong

Bang 4 B&F;184642 said:
well i believe you once posted on here that you think shawne dummett is a ******* idiot.. so that narrows it down to you or clint ladiges..
Its not only them two that thinks that about him though....

bigdaddyv;184694 said:

we all no the bigdaddyv is isaac kirby u cant miss him he is the one with the big head so you'll no who it is

bigdaddyv;184584 said:
yes they are all quite remarkable cricketer here i have written a brief summary on their brilliance.

wells: ok but even if he wasnt any good chokewood will never win a flag with him or without him in the team, i believe he shall go back and ponder the clubs future. maybe with the help of troy mellington to reproduce and give the club a chance in 2030 with some redhaired freaks.

parker: never seen him play when i last seen him he was at the linton gold canteen snackin on turkey and curry pies with his older and almost as halfwitted brother laurence. the two look like they will have a strong season as they were repotedly seen getting tips from their dad darrel before he wit them over the head with a bat because david dropped a catch.

shiltz: playing for naps sebas in b'rat, might come back out one day and teach the boys from illabrook and smythesdale that crikcet is a game of ettiquette not just drinking goon with your 4 year old children between drinks

marsh: might be the next big thing, havent met him but if he comes out of sebastopol secondary college alive he might give linton a thing to look forward to, because we all know that the parker boys wont be there for too long they are both going to take up bodybuliding and weightlifting in the coming years.

well we no that isaac kirby is the most unco kid i've ever seen with that big head and you cant say much you go to a all boy school so i wouldnt been sayin much about our school nob head you cant even catch a a basketball if it was rolled to you

Gold_Member;184852 said:
well we no that isaac kirby is the most unco kid i've ever seen with that big head and you cant say much you go to a all boy school so i wouldnt been sayin much about our school nob head you cant even catch a a basketball if it was rolled to you

hi dave how are ya hahahaha did u catch the bus home.

Gold_Member;184852 said:

daved how u been mate haha lay off him just cos he goes to all boy schol he cant be all quear. anyway how are you my love duck

Linton Gold were ordinary they know it but they will keep plugging along but from all records they make sure they have a good time and drink planty off piss after judging by seeing a few boys on satdey night mitch goold got his first victory for the season by distroying golds capton lann hanson. He might be able to captin a cricket side but he wouldnt captan a drinking side for sure what a discrace

Back