Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

Gold_Member;184852 said:
well we no that isaac kirby is the most unco kid i've ever seen with that big head and you cant say much you go to a all boy school so i wouldnt been sayin much about our school nob head you cant even catch a a basketball if it was rolled to you

how u know it was me did u hear on the bus?

Gold_Member;184852 said:
well we no that isaac kirby is the most unco kid i've ever seen with that big head and you cant say much you go to a all boy school so i wouldnt been sayin much about our school nob head you cant even catch a a basketball if it was rolled to you

hey lorrie

Gold_Member;184852 said:

a certain scott quinn got my passwerd. i am not isac kirby anyways . he is a meat head ********stain

I think a couple of the Bluebaggers put on an exibition on sat at the game, judging by how warn out my dancing shoes were on sunday

Wicket Taker;184881 said:
Linton Gold were ordinary they know it but they will keep plugging along but from all records they make sure they have a good time and drink planty off piss after judging by seeing a few boys on satdey night mitch goold got his first victory for the season by distroying golds capton lann hanson. He might be able to captin a cricket side but he wouldnt captan a drinking side for sure what a discrace

yeah i also happened to see the gold boys about town on saturday night, and from what i saw they could possibly be the best drinking side going around. they all get amongst the action, which is more than i can say for the other teams in the league.

sure linton blue have a couple of proven performers in brad house and ryan pridham, with eddo and griff5 pretty handy on the rum cans, but that's where it stops. adam stasse is blind off the smell, griff 10 only drinks once a year, and the less said about azza kerr and teddy "i'm the best cricketer and coolest guy in the world" scott, the better.

then you have the crocs, whos top order in rex and swooper drinkwater, along with trevvy dummett can match it with the best of them. it falls away pretty quickly after that though, as most of the other boys prefer soft drink and aren't aloud out of the house after dark.

Wicket Taker;184881 said:
Linton Gold were ordinary they know it but they will keep plugging along but from all records they make sure they have a good time and drink planty off piss after judging by seeing a few boys on satdey night mitch goold got his first victory for the season by distroying golds capton lann hanson. He might be able to captin a cricket side but he wouldnt captan a drinking side for sure what a discrace

cmon mate let this be a humble world lay off lann

Gold Digger 4eva;184711 said:
Old smokey is occasional seen at Carngham/Linton functions with his wife Tracey (another woman who has fallen victum to Housies charms). As I also understand it you and your son Steve had a falling out after you came runner-up to him in the 'Australia's strongest man' competition. Is this true?

tracey dawson oo what a total babe nah shes a good woman

[
sure linton blue have a couple of proven performers in brad house and ryan pridham, with eddo and griff5 pretty handy on the rum cans, but that's where it stops. adam stasse is blind off the smell, griff 10 only drinks once a year, and the less said about azza kerr and teddy "i'm the best cricketer and coolest guy in the world" scott, the better.

then you have the crocs, whos top order in rex and swooper drinkwater, along with trevvy dummett can match it with the best of them. it falls away pretty quickly after that though, as most of the other boys prefer soft drink and aren't aloud out of the house after dark.[/QUOTE]

And who mite u be fair child?

housie;184911 said:
[

then you have the crocs, whos top order in rex and swooper drinkwater, along with trevvy dummett can match it with the best of them. it falls away pretty quickly after that though, as most of the other boys prefer soft drink and aren't aloud out of the house after dark.

And who mite u be fair child?[/QUOTE]

stu u devo

housie;184911 said:
[

And who mite u be fair child?[/QUOTE]

i am the one and only gooldy.linton gold have awaited my services for years and i am here now to proove my exellence to everyone. fashizzle my brother , no need to ask for my exellency no more. amen

it seems this site has quite a few youg boys with quite a bit to say. i think all you young fellas should come to my place and have a pyjama party with me and housie. We could teach you guys a few tricks.
I reckon you should ease up on the parker boys,I intend to teach them what cricket is all about, and up to date i have found them to be lovley boys who have unfortunatley been taught a few bad habits from crocland.
I think everyone should stop using fake names and show themselves. If bigdaddy really is isacc kirby that would mean his is the nephew of one of the oldest, fattest , baldest crocs - jack yeoman. me and housie have been on the end of some of yeomans abuse over the years and are now ready to give some back.
Me and housie have been working each other around the ring and i personally will take on any guy, anytime anywhere. hope to see some of you young boys soon.

griff 5;184920 said:
it seems this site has quite a few youg boys with quite a bit to say. i think all you young fellas should come to my place and have a pyjama party with me and housie. We could teach you guys a few tricks.
I reckon you should ease up on the parker boys,I intend to teach them what cricket is all about, and up to date i have found them to be lovley boys who have unfortunatley been taught a few bad habits from crocland.
I think everyone should stop using fake names and show themselves. If bigdaddy really is isacc kirby that would mean his is the nephew of one of the oldest, fattest , baldest crocs - jack yeoman. me and housie have been on the end of some of yeomans abuse over the years and are now ready to give some back.
Me and housie have been working each other around the ring and i personally will take on any guy, anytime anywhere. hope to see some of you young boys soon.

to bad your not the real Griff 5...
you are jack yeoman!!!!!!!!!

What hope have the crocs got at having a half decent rep. on here wen u've got skinnerz lyk Isaac "Bigdaddyv" Kirby nd Adam "croca" Couch i mean seriously this is a cricket forum not an unco skinner convo nd if ur gunna go round write posts lyk Isaac has been u'd betta be at least half decent at cricket or fightin otherwise dnt bother showin ur face round the senior trap! ur smart arse put downs only work on lil skinnerz not amoungst the real men m8

Muppet#3;184931 said:
What hope have the crocs got at having a half decent rep. on here wen u've got skinnerz lyk Isaac "Bigdaddyv" Kirby nd Adam "croca" Couch i mean seriously this is a cricket forum not an unco skinner convo nd if ur gunna go round write posts lyk Isaac has been u'd betta be at least half decent at cricket or fightin otherwise dnt bother showin ur face round the senior trap! ur smart arse put downs only work on lil skinnerz not amoungst the real men m8

now come on be nice we no you arnt a senior so stop tryin to be yah muppet should down sum toasties wile on this hahahahaha

Gold_Member;184932 said:
now come on be nice we no you arnt a senior so stop tryin to be yah muppet should down sum toasties wile on this hahahahaha

Is that correct is it dave? check the carngham score card u might see J.O'Brien he batted at five i think getting promoted to the word is!

ah! another year of cricket in the gcc and i hear that my services hav already been seeked this year by the linton gold side due to the record takings of the fines jar on saturday at the home of the koala. the dawn of the new season also marks the 15th anniversary of the 1st time that sir Col Mccricket hung up the bat, my only hope is that the next phase of his life is australian politics as he would make a great future prime minister of australia this statement is backed by his actions in reply to the digusting on field antics of the carngham crocs a couple of years ago in a game opposed to the then pittong pirates, where he infamously suspended a fine leader of the club at the time, sir col will also be remembered 4 being the only captain to hav lost to linton gold in the season of 06/07.
whilst on the topic of valley scum and politics, crowd numbers to carngham v chokewood games are tipped to hit all time lows due to the fact that the younger (and some of the older) generation of scum hav realised that N. Webster is in fact not the much liked nikki webster who along with the wiggles and hi five, features quite regulary in valley skums every day dvd viewing time. it is said that they watch such shows in a bid to learn the alphabet and how to interact with other, more classy human beings such as my self,
thought of the day: keep trying valley skum!

Jack Yeoman, so the rumours were tru? I must admit that i am quite upset that it wasnt indeed the real Griff 5. In fact im typing through tears (sniffle), but i do realise what an honour and in all respects a privelidge it is to have a croc who has sprouted a pube on this esteemed site. So thank u Jacky bear, you are truly a king amongst men. King amongst men.

some very big words spoken on this thread, i have heard rumor that the thread may not be around for much longer.

anyone heard that?

Back