HDCA Juniors 2010/11

Re: HDCA Juniors 2010/11

the lion;406110 said:
im rather over all this deep and meaningful talk about genes and natural talent,

Mr Cookson, much like Mr Kelly you are not the purveyor of taste on this site. If you have nothing to add to a debate or discussion than simply ignore it. It is not for you, nor anyone else to decide that it is 'over' because the subject matter is intellectually over your head.

Perhaps you'd prefer if we take the chat down a notch or two? Back to more familiar ground such as 'XXXXX XXXXXX iz a flog' or 'da bergers r grate lol'.

tact;406113 said:
Mr Cookson, much like Mr Kelly you are not the purveyor of taste on this site. If you have nothing to add to a debate or discussion than simply ignore it. It is not for you, nor anyone else to decide that it is 'over' because the subject matter is intellectually over your head.

Perhaps you'd prefer if we take the chat down a notch or two? Back to more familiar ground such as 'XXXXX XXXXXX iz a flog' or 'da bergers r grate lol'.

mr cookson? mmm yeah good one champ, maybe your next guess at my identity might be a tiny bit closer. have a shot though, i encourage you to.

as for me "nor anyone else to decide that it is over" ... pretty sure this thread is called 'hdca juniors 2010/2011', and im pretty sure the person who created it wanted us to discuss the 17 gold competition, 17 green, 15 gold, and who knows maybe even 15 green? and the talented cricketers in the heidelberg district competition.... not scientific theories on where our talent comes from.

i dunno about everyone else but id prefer to talk cricket on here rather than science, and im sure onemoreover has some very knowledgable theories on cricket which i would be more than happy to hear...

ps. tact iz a flog & da bergers r grate lol!!!!

onemoreover;406089 said:
Tact, I can tell you he is not Mr Kelly. (that is senior or junior)

Tact, i'm not Mr Kelly you citrus fruit. Obviously i am one of the berger lads though. The fact that you think, I, Ari Gold is unintelligent humours me to say the least. You speak about how we make attacks at other bigcricketers, however you are just as bad for growing to our supreme levels. I ask if you are an acquaintance of Big_Papa_Smurf as since he had his last post, you have begun your campaign against myself? Also, have you been feasting on the bitter berries down at Chelsworth Park? I have a gut feeling you are from the East Ivanhoe Serpents and that you have a son that requires ludacrous amounts of sleep per night.

bergs4phlag

Ari Out

idontcarewhatitsayshere;406033 said:
mitch hand is good, but needs more confidence, was hit out of the attack vs edinburgh, well not hit out, but took himself off after a couple
cookson is a lucky cricketer, talent, but arrogance, the second best keeper in the comp
powick can play
dan kelly is a smart player
seb= freak

no way heidleberg should lose, but these are the only players that can win it for them, they can be beaten, big front runners

completely agree with the seb comment
although i don't agree with the cookson one. how is he a lucky cricketer? and i am sorry but i have witnessed both keepers play and i personally reckon cookson is better. i have heard such a hype about wilcox but whenever i see him he never seems to impress

swifty_147;406120 said:
are macleod playing in the HDCA this year?
are they any good?

Pretty sure Macleod are playing U17s. Not sure about anyone else. I think Mill Park got knocked back because of the travel involved.

tact;406113 said:

ROFL

'XXXXX XXXXXX iz a flog' or 'da bergers r grate lol'.

Ah that couldn't be any more spot on. ha ha ha. Nice tact.

the lion;406110 said:
im rather over all this deep and meaningful talk about genes and natural talent,

can someone tell me which teams are gonna make up the competition for 17 gold and has anyone got any predictions for the top 4?

:eek: :p LOL

Ok.

firstly, i am delighted with "ari gold" and his knowledge of round fruits, well done champ keep studying up about the round bit of brilliance.
this tact bloke has a screw loose i think, he sounds as silly as a rosanna player..
hberg can not loose the granny in 17's this yr, they will not even go close to loosing a game..

*foggerty for edinburgh president*

renwickranch;406158 said:
firstly, i am delighted with "ari gold" and his knowledge of round fruits, well done champ keep studying up about the round bit of brilliance.
this tact bloke has a screw loose i think, he sounds as silly as a rosanna player..
hberg can not loose the granny in 17's this yr, they will not even go close to loosing a game..

*foggerty for edinburgh president*

Mr Renwick........sir!!!! To think that's the company you hang out with? I'm shocked.

onemoreover;406167 said:
Mr Renwick........sir!!!! To think that's the company you hang out with? I'm shocked.

Do you think renwick is really that dumb to make his alias Renwick Ranch.
He is pretty 'unsmart' but lets be honest..
We are in need of a search party, Big_Papa_Smurf has gone missing.
Also, Fun Fact: Pam Shire is coaching viewbanks under 15's this year.

ari gold;406173 said:
Do you think renwick is really that dumb to make his alias Renwick Ranch.
He is pretty 'unsmart' but lets be honest..
We are in need of a search party, Big_Papa_Smurf has gone missing.
Also, Fun Fact: Pam Shire is coaching viewbanks under 15's this year.

The ranch bit really threw me...:eek:

No need to send the search party out ari, big papa is still here, just havent bothered with any posts of late due to the dribble that ive read about all that "gene" nonsense, what a bore!!!!

macleod will be playing under 17s this year i believe, will be an alright side, mainly bottom aged players though, and have been told that they do have a chance of gaining a few handy recruits from within the dvca who want another year of juniors and there saturday mornings cricket free, but still in the air and only a chance
Gulding, Doherty and Lennon will be back there. Lennon probably has most potential in the whole hdca juniors imo but he will be lost to footy

Lets be honest, for the good of the hdca we need them to come in with those few extra players to give you blokes a shake, we dont want you to win it like the bergs will in the footy, its not as meaningful when you dont have to work hard for something, because if you guys just keep on winning by "screwing around" its not gonna be good for your development. I think you would have to agree on this and be wanting a bit of a fight, because from personal experience, they dont all come easy and its the things you achieve by working hard that mean the most! :D

what do we reckon?

Big Papa Smurf;406201 said:
No need to send the search party out ari, big papa is still here, just havent bothered with any posts of late due to the dribble that ive read about all that "gene" nonsense, what a bore!!!!

macleod will be playing under 17s this year i believe, will be an alright side, mainly bottom aged players though, and have been told that they do have a chance of gaining a few handy recruits from within the dvca who want another year of juniors and there saturday mornings cricket free, but still in the air and only a chance
Gulding, Doherty and Lennon will be back there. Lennon probably has most potential in the whole hdca juniors imo but he will be lost to footy

Lets be honest, for the good of the hdca we need them to come in with those few extra players to give you blokes a shake, we dont want you to win it like the bergs will in the footy, its not as meaningful when you dont have to work hard for something, because if you guys just keep on winning by "screwing around" its not gonna be good for your development. I think you would have to agree on this and be wanting a bit of a fight, because from personal experience, they dont all come easy and its the things you achieve by working hard that mean the most! :D

what do we reckon?

i must admit that playing monty was a very good experience, it was the first time that we were genuinely challenged by another team and it was a shame that they didnt make the grand final because they deserved it more than east ivanhoe
they had some real quality in that team

Big Papa Smurf;406201 said:

what do we reckon?

Ah Big Papa, the most intelligent thing you have said on the forum "dribble that ive read about all that "gene" nonsense, what a bore!!!!"

I complete agree that we want more challenges, Montemorency had some really good players last year and it was a shame that they lost the Semi. I'm sure if a side had Lennon and Goulding as well as a few other solid players there would be some resistance (not including tsilly tshano). Not sure Lennon would have the most potential but he is a fine player.

Fun Fact: Tact has been spotted playing 4 square with Jo Zema and the Prelorenzo twins inside Warringal Plaza

hahahahaha typical hbergers talkin themselves up before a season if u mite have noticed by all the posts this forum has had i don't think anybody cares about u/17 gold and if you want to talk up hberg junior u/17s y don't u talk yourselves up on the senior forum if they know who justin powick or who dan kelly is. Better still find the district forum and ask anyone how good mitch hand is hahahahahahaha:D

ari gold;406208 said:
Fun Fact: Tact has been spotted playing 4 square with Jo Zema and the Prelorenzo twins inside Warringal Plaza

Nice internet burn there, my friend. It is shame that you don't actually know who or what I am. However, I'm starting to believe that with you obvious knowledge of fruits you may actually be a little a fruity yourself. Indeed, some of the rumors we hear do indicate that your not always sure which side of the wicket to bat on, nudge nudge, wink wink.

Anyway, I had better get back to the Plaza, my crew will be missing me. Maybe I'll see you down there, I really, really hope so, I really do.

freak_show;406218 said:
hahahahaha typical hbergers talkin themselves up before a season if u mite have noticed by all the posts this forum has had i don't think anybody cares about u/17 gold and if you want to talk up hberg junior u/17s y don't u talk yourselves up on the senior forum if they know who justin powick or who dan kelly is. Better still find the district forum and ask anyone how good mitch hand is hahahahahahaha:D

Ah james you are always good for a laugh, i thoroughly enjoy the textual brilliance you come up this when on this forum.

And as for tact, it's a shame that you haven't worked out who i am, you think you know.. but you really don't. Also, the fact that you keep questioning my intelligence i find to be very amusing.

Why would i come and play 4 square with you?

Fun Fact: Manny Nicolosi's calves have no been catergorized as "unsafe" if you come within a 2 metre radius of them. Next time you see the great man have a peek.

freak_show;406218 said:

james please,
1 score above 50 in the past 2 seasons and a combined average of 35
you are not the superstar you think you are

ari gold;406255 said:
Ah james you are always good for a laugh, i thoroughly enjoy the textual brilliance you come up this when on this forum.

And as for tact, it's a shame that you haven't worked out who i am, you think you know.. but you really don't. Also, the fact that you keep questioning my intelligence i find to be very amusing.

Why would i come and play 4 square with you?

Fun Fact: Manny Nicolosi's calves have no been catergorized as "unsafe" if you come within a 2 metre radius of them. Next time you see the great man have a peek.

No worries J...

No I wont go there. Lets just say it's very entertaining knowing who you are but letting you think we don't know. Do we......any or all of you. :p

Manny does have Schwarzenegger calves indeed. They are very scary.:D

Back