HDCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors

idontcarewhatitsayshere;326687 said:
love freak
Strongman, tough because of his slow run up
hyatt, overhyped, easy to get under the ball, even easier at banyule

no player in the hdca is a freak cookson and powick r great players really goood there is no one in the hdca that evn comes close 2 a freak, strongman is a dud who bowls pies and will get his head knocked in one day and hyatt is a half dicant bowler betta than most love is quick not a freak

some people dont get that stumps with soft dirt around them are more vulnerable to have all three stumps knocked out of the ground.

gleenbutts_10;327144 said:
no player in the hdca is a freak cookson and powick r great players really goood there is no one in the hdca that evn comes close 2 a freak, strongman is a dud who bowls pies and will get his head knocked in one day and hyatt is a half dicant bowler betta than most love is quick not a freak

viola?

gleenbutts_10;327144 said:

very good point there are a few good players going around now but there are no real great players going around atm and we havnt really seen any since the likes of an aaron crispe a couple of years ago and look at him now. There isnt anyone now who is as good as he was at junior level. :)

idontcarewhatitsayshere;327181 said:
kk fair point
viola is a great bowler, but at school he bats at 11 and just got dropped into the 2nds

man violas been playin 2's all yr but the last game and just viola is no where near a freak half dicant bowler he can bat but.... he is the closest thing 2 a freak of a fielder absoutley f****n amazing

the_boobcat;327212 said:
very good point there are a few good players going around now but there are no real great players going around atm and we havnt really seen any since the likes of an aaron crispe a couple of years ago and look at him now. There isnt anyone now who is as good as he was at junior level. :)

lol mate crispey is deffs not a freakk, but its amazing he is playing 1's and 2's down at northcote but its astonishin but i found him ridculously easy 2 play but mate if his playing 1's district thats a credit 2 him i always though of him as a bat

what are our thoughts on the battle of cookson and kamay undoubtedly the 2 best keepers in hdca if we all agreement to that, cookson in tremendous form with the bat but kamay has proved himself as a very good bat in his carrier and glove work is much the same, personally i would just go kamay over cookson but this is only due to the age difference and i can say to no offence to kamay cookson will surely be a better batter and keeper than him when he reaches 17's

gleenbutts_10;327235 said:
lol mate crispey is deffs not a freakk, but its amazing he is playing 1's and 2's down at northcote but its astonishin but i found him ridculously easy 2 play but mate if his playing 1's district thats a credit 2 him i always though of him as a bat

dont find it too amazing to see him playing ones in district mate, very good bowler and you may hav found it easy to face him in juniors cos he barely tried with the ball on fri nights and saved himself for his preston matches on saturdays which he used to dominate.
Have to agree with his batting tho, very very good batsmen, and havnt seen anyone at all bat as good as wat he used to in the hdca lately!

the_boobcat;327251 said:
dont find it too amazing to see him playing ones in district mate, very good bowler and you may hav found it easy to face him in juniors cos he barely tried with the ball on fri nights and saved himself for his preston matches on saturdays which he used to dominate.
Have to agree with his batting tho, very very good batsmen, and havnt seen anyone at all bat as good as wat he used to in the hdca lately!

nah man not juniors i faced him the other day at northcote and in dowling but still his not a district 1's bowler, he reallly isnt think of all the players that play distrcit 1's and if yu start putting aaron cripse in front on those likes yurs nuts

plan_b;327245 said:
what are our thoughts on the battle of cookson and kamay undoubtedly the 2 best keepers in hdca if we all agreement to that, cookson in tremendous form with the bat but kamay has proved himself as a very good bat in his carrier and glove work is much the same, personally i would just go kamay over cookson but this is only due to the age difference and i can say to no offence to kamay cookson will surely be a better batter and keeper than him when he reaches 17's

lol wat r yu on about chief i kill cookson, his S**T in comparison 2 me no footwork or anything;)

nah his betta and he hooked up with gcs
ily cook

idontcarewhatitsayshere;327637 said:
hey kamay, got two lucky catches today, both given but not really out
but big win by ivanhoe, hugh is a stupid git if he thinks he would be able to take viola

hahah nah all hugh has 2 do is sit on him nd viola is toast,

the first one wasnt but fogerty's one i thought was out

Aaron Crispe is playing 1s at northcote only because Danny O'Shea isn't playig and Nathan Allen got beatn up outside a nightclub. In his last game he only bowled four overs. He bats at 11 though he got the nightwatchman position position for today. Be interesting to se how he goes.

And there are no freaks in HDCA. Iwon't rate anyone until they prove themselves on turf, particularly district cricket. Those pieces of shit that we play on in this competition are ridiculous. When youve got a leg spinner bowling bounces of a good length you know that the pitches are a joke.

Also, words going around that Grennsy are going to the DVCA next year. Is the HDCA going to collapse? Or will we just merge with northern like we mightve last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back